Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Well why do you think Hamas is so angry?

Say a bunch of americans just started making cities in Britian where the rules in that town are that if you aren't from america, you can't live in this town and are killed for disobeying

Same thing is happening in Palastinian territory

I mean Hamas is a little extreme about it, but the other Palastinian faction is moderate and not so violent

Like if the Israelis conceded to Palastine's demands, and Hamas was still violent, then they would be at fault, but Israel is pleanty to blaim for their own problems at this point. Hamas has pleanty of reason to be pissed off.
    What are the Palestinian's demands?

I'll just argue like you

Let's say your a big fat jew. You have a large pie, and there's a skinny hungry Palastinian behind you who was also promised that pie. You eat most of the pie in one greedy bite, and leave about a quarter left. Now you don't need that quarter, and that hungry Palastinian would certainly benefit from it, but since your a fat greedy son of a bitch who likes pie, you keep it for yourself instead because your a fat greedy son of a bitch who knows since the Palastinian is smaller and weaker, and has no food, he can't fairly compete with you in a fight so you just eat the pie like the fat bastard you are.

Basically the same thing, they don't need Gaza, they just want it because they are greedy fat bastards.
    There are four ways to reply to this:

1. Principle of war. If someone attacks you, you will fight back, plain and simple. Once the person is gone, you take up tehir place. You don't seem to have had a problem with that fro teh past twenty years, Mario. Why now?

2. They are only going in to get rid of Hamas. Why can't innocents go by? Maybe because they are emmbers of Hamas.

3. The Palestinians officials failed to do anything about Hammas, meaning that they want Hammas to succeed. That's basically breaking teh peace treaty.

4. The Israelites have been wanting to cooperate with teh Palestinians and share eth aldn fro eth past thirty yaers, or have you not been paying attention to me saying peace treaty over and over again.

Also, anyone woudl ahve done what you said in that analogy. Don't try to say Jews are greedy, theyr'e just better at making money than you.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    America doesn't own Britain.
    And Israel shouldn't control Palastine

Both had equal right to the land

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    i think he was using britain as a something you can relate to, as you're british, maybe
    Exactly.

The Palastinians beileve the Israelis don't own Palastine, so view it in that way

And Israel shouldn't control Palastine

Both had equal right to the land
    Thanks for supporting my argument. Haveyou not been paying attention to what I have just said? I have repetedly said that Israel has always wanted to share the land, it is the Palestinian's want for teh Jews to be gone that has caused such disputes.

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    What are the Palestinian's demands?

There are four ways to reply to this:

1. Principle of war. If someone attacks you, you will fight back, plain and simple. Once the person is gone, you take up tehir place. You don't seem to have had a problem with that fro teh past twenty years, Mario. Why now?

2. They are only going in to get rid of Hamas. Why can't innocents go by? Maybe because they are emmbers of Hamas.

3. The Palestinians officials failed to do anything about Hammas, meaning that they want Hammas to succeed. That's basically breaking teh peace treaty.

4. The Israelites have been wanting to cooperate with teh Palestinians and share eth aldn fro eth past thirty yaers, or have you not been paying attention to me saying peace treaty over and over again.

Also, anyone woudl ahve done what you said in that analogy. Don't try to say Jews are greedy, theyr'e just better at making money than you.
    I'm not going to deal with you, you are viewing this from the prospective that Israel is infoulable or something and all Palastinians are violent conquers on your homeland with no grounds for doing so

I'm not going to deal with you, you are viewing this from the prospective that Israel is infoulable or something and all Palastinians are violent conquers on your homeland with no grounds for doing so
    That's infallable, and you seem to be doing the same except on the side of the Palestinians. I don't see Israel harboring a terrorist group.

Thanks for supporting my argument. Haveyou not been paying attention to what I have just said? I have repetedly said that Israel has always wanted to share the land, it is the Palestinian's want for teh Jews to be gone that has caused such disputes.
    And it seems your ignoring the fact that Israel is the real bully here, not Palastine. Israel needs to stay out of Palastinian territory

The evidence I've seen so far paints a completely different picture to whatever you've been fed

And it seems your ignoring the fact that Israel is the real bully here, not Palastine. Israel needs to stay out of Palastinian territory

The evidence I've seen so far paints a completely different picture to whatever you've been fed
    And Palestinians need to nnot fire rockets into Israelite territory.

Of course, I've been fed on Jewish propaganda, and you've been fed on media propaganda, which always favors the underdog.

That's infallable, and you seem to be doing the same except on the side of the Palestinians. I don't see Israel harboring a terrorist group.
    I'm seeing the Israelis commiting it's own little Genocide here, I think that slightly trumps terrorism

Besides, Hamas' only focus isn't terrorism if you read Tim's first post

Of course, I've been fed on Jewish propaganda, and you've been fed on media propaganda, which always favors the underdog.
    The media I've seen before this thread portrayed Palastine as the bad guys, This thread has provided the other side of things.

I'm seeing the Israelis commiting it's own little Genocide here, I think that slightly trumps terrorism

Besides, Hamas' only focus isn't terrorism if you read Tim's first post
    I'm seeing the Israeli's invading a territory taht has fired rockets at it, trying to stem the source. It's all about perspective.

Besides, the Nazi's weren't just focusing on killing minorities either.

And what do you think caused them to be so angry as to make them want to do that?

Your comparing the Palastinians to the Nazi's.......Really..?

And what do you think caused them to be so angry as to make them want to do that?

Your comparing the Palastinians to the Nazi's.......Really..?
    The British giving land to the Israelites after the Palestinians took it over from the Jews hundreds of years ago, once the Romans took their slice of cake. Don't say the land belonged to the Palestinians.

I just used it as a general comparison. I'm saying any organization that does "bad" things also does a few good things on the side, but it doesn't stray from the main point. Besides, I was comparing Hammas.

Both were promised the land after World War II, so both had right to it. Israel just decided it wants all of it, the Palastinians want their land that they were promised. They would rather not have the Israeli's just take everything and leave them with nothing. Makes sense to me.

Whenever a Jew is under attack, immediately cry Nazi, it's the policy, I know

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

Then why don't they make a deal? As far as I can see Palestine wants Israel wiped off the map and won't compromise.

As far as I can tell Hamas only really wants to wipe Israel off of their map, although they are a bit extreme at times. I'm just not too informed about Israel's most recent ground offensive, although it seems based on how that news story made it look, like Israel just going through and wiping out Palastinians just to get rid of them Rwanda style

I'm no better. I've been learning about from that most reliable of resources - Wikipedia - and from what I can tell Israel wants to get rid of Hamas. The problem Israel has is that Hamas likes setting up shop in populated areas. The IDF are going in full force to wipe out Hamas, and obviously there's going to be some fallout.

Well the numbers on the Wikipedia page make it seem a little bit more like Israel is just wiping out Civilians left and right, far too many to seem like just fallout, not to mention the news story I mentioned that Tim posted, which basically says they took a bunch of Palastinian Civilians, piled them into a large building and then shelled the building.

Yes, I heard about that...

Of course, the problem here is knowing what's propaganda and what isn't. Something tells me we'll never find out what's really happening there.

But I'll admit that perhaps Israel has more of a motive than just taking out Hamas.

Well maybe if you're country had been bombarded by rockets over the past five years, you might want to stop it.

The answer for the Palestinian land thing is pretty simple. Although most Palestinians work cooperatively, many want to kill Jews. Let's face it, it would be like having a bomb inside yourself.
    Are you an idiot? They want to kill Jews because the Jews are oppressing them and not treating them as humans. Do you think they want to kill Jews because they are Islamic and Islam is naturally disposed towards killing Jews?

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Do you think they want to kill Jews because they are Islamic and Islam is naturally disposed towards killing Jews?
    And our survey says... No. Apparently they don't mind them, just think they're inferior.

Well, most of them.

Are you the biggest idiot in the world? Western media sucks Israel's dick and portrays Hamas as an evil organization which exists only to kill Jews in the name of Islam. Hamas has support because they are the only entity that will build schools and hospitals for the Palestinians.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast