Thread: Can someone please help!

*latias*

Default Can someone please help!

Hi. I'm new in the forum and i have been having problems with my FR and LG.
    I beat the elite 4 in my fr and had more than 100 pokemons. I wanted to send many of them to my pearl: already have the national dex and won against the elite 4... I turn the ds on and press the pearl version. 1. there was no migration thing... so i decided to continue playing my fr and the saved file has been deleted... i lost everything. Can i get it back? if not, how can i avoid this in the future? and, how can i migrate pokemons from my fr, lg to my pearl?
    I tried to do it with my lg version and the same happened, deleted

#1 Chinpokumon master

That's bad news. I don't have that problem, there's just an option underneath new game that says migrate.

(Just use your start pokemon all the way through when you restart FR or LG, I got my charizard to level 47 with 4 badges in less than 4 hours.

やつぱり一番 だいすき , Shinji-kun ShinjiLover's Avatar

It's probably be best to have your games checked before you go and start a new game. I had this happen with my old FireRed and it simply had a glitch in it. I had to get a new one, since it was irredeemable, but it was well worth it! Hope this helps. =]

You suck carrots xp xxeliza321xx's Avatar

Yeaa make sure thiss game isnt glitchy

Don't post in 2-month old threads.
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

did u used a gameshark? he problably got it at game stop and used
    LOL :panic::panic::panic:today i get halo 3 ODST :) lLOLOLOL