Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama fo yo Mama!

A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar

The sad thing is, everyone believes so fully in his plans for change, but fails to realize he can barely take a shit without the approval of congress.
    "I can't explain just how it feels,
    the thoughts of my premature burial.
    Inside this oblong box I lie,
    with the hope I'll be buried alive."

http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/ind
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/tra

To all the girls that wanna join my tribe, just move to my rhythm and feel my vibe Echolalia's Avatar

Normally this would be true, but a large majority of the Democrats support his plan for change and the Democrats have a majority in the House and Senate right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Octazooka View Post
    globs of wet snow raining on me

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    Non sequitur much? What does Ron Paul have to do with the fact that our new president is making outlandish claims without covering how he plans to accomplish any of them?
    Because your favorite candidate had probably the complete opposite problem, he knew how he was gonna do things, they just happened to be all wrong. Now I think what Obama is doing is endlessly better. It's better to have no given plan, with the right idea, than have a perfect plan to fuck the country over.

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

Because your favorite candidate had probably the complete opposite problem, he knew how he was gonna do things, they just happened to be all wrong. Now I think what Obama is doing is endlessly better. It's better to have no given plan, with the right idea, than have a perfect plan to fuck the country over.
    No evidence has been given that Ron Paul's idea would have fucked the country up, while evidence has been given that Obama is a dangerous candidate by the literally mindless following he has. Forgive me for thinking that a man who wants to right the wrongs of that bastard Reagan with a reformed economic model that's been shown throughout history to be vastly superior to our own, and for not trusting a man who preaches as God called it "the most annoying political buzzword ever" while hiding behind a cult of personality.

Normally this would be true, but a large majority of the Democrats support his plan for change and the Democrats have a majority in the House and Senate right now
    They don't know what the "plan" is, but the majority of the majority support it? This is the kind of bullshit I'm talking about.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be

uh ta i get that every us president ever has sucked so you're extremely cynical of obama, as really everyone should be in an ultimate sense, but you're really making out like he's any worse than any president we've ever had. maybe it's since so many people like him so you feel you have to over compensate, but it's coming across a bit RIDICULOUS.

im ready to give him a free ride for a little while just because i like having a president who is actually articulate, conducts himself in a professional manner, and is somewhat of an intellectual.

plus he's black

uh ta i get that every us president ever has sucked so you're extremely cynical of obama, as really everyone should be in an ultimate sense, but you're really making out like he's any worse than any president we've ever had. maybe it's since so many people like him so you feel you have to over compensate, but it's coming across a bit RIDICULOUS.

im ready to give him a free ride for a little while just because i like having a president who is actually articulate, conducts himself in a professional manner, and is somewhat of an intellectual.
    Gerald Ford didn't pull this shit. And if McCain would have won I would have been pissed as well. Maybe not as much as Obama because he wouldn't have had a cult following but pissed nonetheless. And I know what you're gonna say; "Oh TA you wouldn't be happy unless Ron Paul was president!" No. I would have been very happy if Nader won. Bob Barr would have been better, despite his ridiculous racial views, and hell even Hillary Clinton would have been more qualified, and her only qualification is cleaning up her husbands mess!
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire

TA, are you a rich old white guy and not telling us about it?

And Hillary is more qualified? Are you absolutely insane? I just think you beileve her skin pigmentation makes her a better choice. And the whole watching Bill do it thing is completely stupid. That's like saying watching someone play cards from across a large room qualifies you to play in a world championship poker tournament

To all the girls that wanna join my tribe, just move to my rhythm and feel my vibe Echolalia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    And Hillary is more qualified? Are you absolutely insane? I just think you beileve her skin pigmentation makes her a better choice. And the whole watching Bill do it thing is completely stupid. That's like saying watching someone play cards from across a large room qualifies you to play in a world championship poker tournament
    As far as sheer experience by years and by job, she technically is more qualified. Obviously a lot worse, and non-deserving of the presidency, but she still has more qualifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    If you can refer to your time in politics in the plural then you have more qualifications than Obama. I said more qualified not necessarily better. Mainly because she was still a mainstream candidate, and they're all about the same.

Here I am with my empire

Well qualified and better for the job I guess are different meanings. But better for the job is far more important than qualified. Besides, she isn't qualified for the job of president, just maybe lower positions.

If you wanted all out better for the job Ralph Nader would be the overall best to handle all the pressing issues. I just happen to disagree that the environment is such a big deal so I supported Ron Paul.

Here I am with my empire

1/3 of the Sexy Sandwich Trio

The One and Only

That bitch

I've been saying Obama fo yo mama since like months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Echolalia View Post
    As far as sheer experience by years and by job, she technically is more qualified. Obviously a lot worse, and non-deserving of the presidency, but she still has more qualifications.
    clinton first entered a public office in 2001, obama first entered a public office in 1997.

Wasn't Obama a civil worker in the projects for his first few years?

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

That's still more experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Echolalia View Post
    Wasn't Obama a civil worker in the projects for his first few years?
    he began community organizing in the mid-80s. which i would consider far more relevant experience than being the first lady.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Damn, I hate changing sides.

Anyways, evidence shows that when FDR was terribly ill, his wife had taken over, and the First Lady does have a few duties.

that was actually another president. Forget who. Might have been Truman. But he was like really sick and was bed-ridden and they would send him little notes slipped underneath his door that his wife would bring to him and some people said that she actually signed or vetoed all of the stuff herself

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    he began community organizing in the mid-80s.
    Dr. Paul graduated med school and was a gynecologist for years.

Oh, hang on, maybe we should only discuss experience relevant to national politics.

Here I am with my empire

It may not be relevant to national politics, but community organizing is certainly political experience on a very small level and a great gateway job into a career as a politician. Everyone has to start somewhere

Hmm, working with the nations people, working to help them on the political level

I think that has something to do with politics?

smile Beautiful Family

I love them. They're such a beautiful family.
    1/3 of the Sexy Sandwich Trio

The One and Only

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12