Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31

Thread: I'll Eatzors Your Soulzors

  1. #1
    Primus Fireburner Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hubah <.<
    Posts
    48

    Default I'll Eatzors Your Soulzors

    I'm Primus (For those that don't recognize me from the drawing board). I became restless, tired of being cooped up in that tiny, confined area. Sooo... I signed up here, on the day where everything in my life became blue (even these walls, this house, this computer, this world, and my cat's food.

    I'm artistically inclined (as they say, but I think I draw worse than stick figures) AND artistically retarded, socially challenged, and weird. Except weird is normal for me. I can be random, so watch out if the flip side of me goes to the realm of babality. Or RuneScape. Or World of Warcraft.
    See I am weird, which is normal for me. But being normal for me is weird, which I am normally. Meaning that technically I am normal because that is weird for me and I am weird. Get it?

  2. #2
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,742

    Default

    you are actually the first person who's profile i've seen have a 2009 join date on it. looks weird.

  3. #3
    Primus Fireburner Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hubah <.<
    Posts
    48

    Default

    I guess that means my life as a user is special in a yeary...sort of way? Sorry for my l33tish grammar. I've yet to comprehend this detailed language. I never use a big word when diminutive ones will suffice. xD
    See I am weird, which is normal for me. But being normal for me is weird, which I am normally. Meaning that technically I am normal because that is weird for me and I am weird. Get it?

  4. #4
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,742

    Default

    you actually make the effort to edit stuff when the server makes you double post. thats cute.

  5. #5
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    Is your name inspired by the band that had that one song on the Tony Hawk 1 soundtrack?

  6. #6
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    you actually make the effort to edit stuff when the server makes you double post. thats cute.
    Will you be needing a room?

  7. #7
    Primus Fireburner Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hubah <.<
    Posts
    48

    Default

    I feel like my every move has been watched by moderators/admins, God. xD Which is why you mentioned the server error. <3

    Mario The Black Night- No, it's not. It popped into my head after I finished running the Transformers 2007 movie over for errors before it was released into theaters.
    See I am weird, which is normal for me. But being normal for me is weird, which I am normally. Meaning that technically I am normal because that is weird for me and I am weird. Get it?

  8. #8
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Will you be needing a room?
    i am just attempting to convey the fact that moderation is non-existent here

  9. #9
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    Righttt

    And


    No, it's not. It popped into my head after I finished running the Transformers 2007 movie over for errors before it was released into theaters.
    Wha?

  10. #10
    Primus Fireburner Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hubah <.<
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Righttt

    And




    Wha?
    I forgot to mention that I'm a volunteer worker for Michael Bay, co-director of the Dark Night, director of Transformers 2007, Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen, and The Unborn.
    See I am weird, which is normal for me. But being normal for me is weird, which I am normally. Meaning that technically I am normal because that is weird for me and I am weird. Get it?

  11. #11
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    I feel like my every move has been watched by moderators/admins

  12. #12
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    I forgot to mention that I'm a volunteer worker for Michael Bay, co-director of the Dark Night, director of Transformers 2007, Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen, and The Unborn.
    Hmm, interesting. Interesting indeed.

  13. #13
    Exceptionally Ordinary Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    within a Great Perhaps
    Posts
    2,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    I forgot to mention that I'm a volunteer worker for Michael Bay, co-director of the Dark Night, director of Transformers 2007, Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen, and The Unborn.
    You're my best friend.
    "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
    But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
    ~


  14. #14
    Primus Fireburner Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hubah <.<
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Already? We've but just met!
    See I am weird, which is normal for me. But being normal for me is weird, which I am normally. Meaning that technically I am normal because that is weird for me and I am weird. Get it?

  15. #15
    The Unmissable Wexham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Oh, wouldn't you just love to know
    Posts
    162

    Default

    You seem to be a very likeable person
    Jeez, I Haven't Been Here In A While, Have I.
    Bet Noone Missed Me.

  16. #16
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,968

    Default

    Hmmmzors

  17. #17
    Exceptionally Ordinary Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    within a Great Perhaps
    Posts
    2,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Already? We've but just met!
    Your point?

    Shut up Solly.
    "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
    But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
    ~


  18. #18
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,968

    Default

    Nozors.

  19. #19
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default

    *throws a chair at Solly* I justify that by virtue of implied request. Moving on, hi, I think we've met elsewhere, please don't end up like Solly.

  20. #20
    Primus Fireburner Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hubah <.<
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Is Solly that terrible? I have a whole different view on him. But, if you insist...
    See I am weird, which is normal for me. But being normal for me is weird, which I am normally. Meaning that technically I am normal because that is weird for me and I am weird. Get it?

  21. #21
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default

    Yes. Yes he is.

  22. #22
    Primus Fireburner Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hubah <.<
    Posts
    48

    Default

    I thought Solly was male. <.<
    See I am weird, which is normal for me. But being normal for me is weird, which I am normally. Meaning that technically I am normal because that is weird for me and I am weird. Get it?

  23. #23
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default

    Hey, for all we know he could be an asexual limpet.

  24. #24
    Primus Fireburner Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hubah <.<
    Posts
    48

    Default

    xD That can be true. Possibilities are slim, though.
    See I am weird, which is normal for me. But being normal for me is weird, which I am normally. Meaning that technically I am normal because that is weird for me and I am weird. Get it?

  25. #25
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default

    And therefore it must be true, according to conspiracy logic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •