Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black History Month

Black (wo!?)man of the day, 2/9/09 ...
    RIPDO

Quote Originally Posted by Ripdo
    I've done this once before..

when I restarted pokemon blue for the 3rd or 4th time I chose the name Ripdos

Rip + zapdos = Ripdos
    when I made the a fan fiction for the character
    I made him a last name.

he was from pokemon blue so I found stuff associated with blue and wearing blue. so I came up with

Crip from: crips and bloods then changed crip to Kryp since my character is not a ganbanger

but now it reminds me of superman
    stuf devil
    Shut up you perv, I don't care about your pants, I hate pants
    I don't want to know what behind that door!!
    I really don't know why she thinks he knows me or why anyone on here thinks they know enough about me to try and judge me be cause most of the time they get what I do and don't like wrong. I was born April 20th 1987
    I alto kill you!
    Take my name off of there now!
    this has to do with mewtwo and no one else
    I wish peeki would come on MSM.
    ......Peaches you've been acting strange.

peaches= pichubro
    Fullmetal: Don't let the What if bird out of the What if cage
    hate that bird.
    It messed up comics, TV and wasted a lot of peoples time

Ripdo: But I cant right now i have to get off the computer soon
    Ripdo: im doing something with a robot

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

HA HA HA H AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HH A HA HA HA H AHH A

Ripdo.

In the fields, there to tend and wait for the lost.

asdfghjkl

Rest in peace pap-pap.

Hey tim, whose today's black person

Black man of the day, 2/10/09 ...
    Snoop Dogg

SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

The single stabilizing force of hip-hop culture throughout this decade. He retains his credibility with the hardcore niggas, while still being able to be a prominent figure even among to likes of suckas like Lil Jon and 50 Cent. Respected by all in the black community. As bad as the current rap scene/culture is, if Snoop Dogg were not around to at least anchor the situation, who could imagine how much worse it would be? A trusted second to Tupac in the glory days of Gangsta Rap, and a great stand alone act at the time as well. If there is a secret Board of Directors of Black Affairs somewhere(there is), Snoop Dogg would be an extremely high ranking member with considerable tenure, if not the Chairman.

SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

One hardcore ass nigga, blacka than black

A life preserver in the sinking boat that is modern hip hop

Tim, are you getting lazy on this again? Until yesterday I had a new one to read every morning

GET WITH IT

Once a thief, always a thief Colm's Avatar

I can't believe I nearly missed out on this.

Black man of the day, 2/11/09 ...
    Idi Amin

Born to a poor, single African mother, Idi Amin started his career as an Assistant Cook in the British Colonial Army of Uganda. However, his strength and ruthlessness impressed his superiors, and in less than 10 years, he rose to Warrant Officer, the highest rank possible for a black African in the military. Once the restricts of promotion were listed, he was each year, consecutively promoted to lieutenant, captain, major, then Deputy Commander of the Army. After Milton Obote seized the Presidency and deposted King Mutesa II, Idi Amin led the attack to exile Mutesa from the country, prompting Obote to promoted Amin to Commander of the entire Armed Forces.

Amin began to galvanize the army, to view him as their leader rather than the President. As Obote was planning to arrest Amin, he staged a military coup in 1971, putting in place military regime with him as the absolute leader.

These kinds of things do tend to happen in Africa. What makes Idi Amin's example worthy of honoring him in this thread of threads? He was probably the craziest black man of all time.

Upon siezing control, he gave himself the official title, "His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular." He claimed he was the rightful heir to the Throne of Scotland. He was a cannibal. He fed those he murdered to his pet crocodiles. He claimed several times that when foreign dignitaries and diplomats were visiting, he would sneak human flesh into their food. He likely fathered over 40 children.

One crazy nigga, and one awesome nigga.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNN

Of all da motha fuckas, he's da motha fuckinist

Damn. Dats one crazy nigga

Black man of the day, 2/12/09 ...
    Julius Smokes

YE-YE-YEAH.

A big black nigga who likes to dress like a pimp, make loud animal noises, and scream a lot. He also likes to sing. One of the most purely black black men that have ever lived.

A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar

Tim, you're white, so why are you posting the black people of the day?
    "I can't explain just how it feels,
    the thoughts of my premature burial.
    Inside this oblong box I lie,
    with the hope I'll be buried alive."

http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/ind
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/tra

calm down shadow. i know you hate black people. just calm down.

God is a black man at heart, and that's what matters.

A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    calm down shadow. i know you hate black people. just calm down.
    I don't hate black people, I was just wondering.
    "I can't explain just how it feels,
    the thoughts of my premature burial.
    Inside this oblong box I lie,
    with the hope I'll be buried alive."

http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/ind
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/tra

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Black man of the day, 2/12/09 ...
    Julius Smokes

YE-YE-YEAH.

A big black nigga who likes to dress like a pimp, make loud animal noises, and scream a lot. He also likes to sing. One of the most purely black black men that have ever lived.

YE-YE-YEAH!! TRANSFORMMMMM!!! CA-CAW!! CA-CAW!!!

The only thing more powerful than the images of him, is being in his physical presence. Dats one crazy nigga, and my Avatar for over 3 years. By the way, would either of those make a better avatar than my current, or should I just stick with the classic?

it's been your avatar since you joined, it should never be changed

Aye, I would never end of changing it even if I wanted to anyway

In the spirit of Friday,

Black man of the day, 2/13/09 ...
    Big Daddy V

A big black nigga who sure knows how to eat, but don't know how to read. He bathes himself in the ocean and eats dumpsters full of fried chicken. The only kind of written instructions he can understand, are pictures of him doing things. Hates all white people, except Matt Striker, because he reads him the menu at Burger King.

He's Mario's idol.

He should be your idol too, everyone should love and look up to Big Daddy V

V stands for Vaginabreaker

In other interesting news, Matt striker used to go out with Colby's aunt.

Always a good idea to choose an idol you are genetically barred from emulating

Good for him.

And that is... Good?

Yeah, it's a shame every fiber of your being is so insanely white, otherwise maybe you could try

I could never be that size either.

When I get back from work I'll post the black men of the last 2 days I missed. But for now, today's ...

Black man of the day, 2/16/09 ...
    Jack "Unforgivably Black" Johnson

Jack Johnson, the first African American World Heavyweight Boxing Champion. Jack Johnson didn't have to overcome the 1950's type of racism, he had to overcome the 1900's type of racism, where the idea that blacks are inferior to whites didn't even need to be said. Slavery had only been over for about 50 years. Racially tension hardly even existed at that point, because for the most part, even the most liberal of mainstream politicians would never even think of suggesting equal rights or anything of the such. But Jack Johnson rose to become one of the greatest boxers of all time, and for over a decade, by far the most famous black man in the world.

Jackson was demolishing all the black boxing circuits, and decided it was time for him to go for the real title. He challenged the champion, James Jefferies, who did not accept, as at the time the Heavyweight Title was considered far to prestigious to let a black man even compete for it. James Jefferies retired undefeated, and Tommy Burns soon was crowned the new champion. Jack Johnson followed Burns all over the world, repeatedly taunting and insulting him in press conferences, in public, and during his matches, until Burns finally accepted his challenge, to "put the negro in his place." That, however, did not happen, as Johnson won a crushing defeat after a 14 round match. The match shouldn't have lasted more than 2 rounds, but every time Burns was going to fall over, Jackson would catch him and stand him up again, to pummel him more, and the referee was reluctant to intervene and award the title to a black man. But, after hours of a black man mercilessly beating a white man in front of 20,000 people, the police ordered that the fight had to be stopped so as to prevent a full-scale riot, and the referee was forced to declare Jackson the winner by TKO.

Everyone around the world was shocked. They began to call for a "Great White Hope" who could defeat Jackson, but one "hope" after another was destroyed in boxing matches, until James Jefferies, who denied Jackson's title match in the beginning, came out of retirement, again with the goal of "putting the negro in his place."

And, again, this didn't happen. Jefferies, who previously had never even been knocked down in a fight, was battered by Jackson until his corner called the fight, in fear of his safety. Although the crowd chanted "kill the nigger", and the ringside band played various racist toons such as "all coons look alike to me", Jackson embarrassed the ultimate "Great White Hope." As a result of the match, that night, the 4th of July, race riots erupted all over the country. In an almost apocalyptic alarm, boxing videos were banned from being transported across states, so that Jackson's crushing victories over white men couldn't be viewed by the populace.

Even with such racial animostiy, ain't no one can keep a nigga like Jack Johnson from gettin money and gettin payed. He was a major celebrity, endorsing a variety of products and earning an enormous sum of money. At one point, while driving somewhere, he was stopped for speeding and issued a $50 ticket, a considerable sum for the 1910's, and gave the cop a $100 bill, and told him to keep the change, cos he wasn't slowin down and he'd just have to be pulled over again.

After a long life of fighting, bitches, and being sent to prison for "transporting women across state lines for immoral purposes", he died in 1946 in a car accident, after being refused service at a diner, for being black. Perhaps no black man ever has fought the man, and won, with such flamboyance and success. One of the greatest of all time, not just in the ring, but in every way.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast