Thread: where can i find this item

Exclamation where can i find this item

does any1 know where i can find razor claw?also where is the uy that teaches pokemon one of there old moves that you've got rid of?

Does Dragonite scare you? Dragonfright's Avatar

I don't know where the razor claw is, but the move teacher is in pastoria city. You have asked a lot of pokemon questions. Heres a website, http://pokemon.marriland.com/ try going there if you need help. If you can't find it, then ask us.

ok ty i will go there before here in future but 1 more question here as uve just replied like 10-20mins ago. i have an aipom and it evolves into ambipom when it knows double hit can i still teach my aipom double hit but not let it evolve ? ty and sorry for asking another question

やつぱり一番 だいすき , Shinji-kun ShinjiLover's Avatar

You can get the Razor Claw in the southwest corner of the Battle Park and it's available at the Battle Tower for sale. That's only in Diamond and Pearl. In Platinum, it's on Route 214 hidden in the empty corner of patch of long grass.

Also, the move deleter in Sinnoh is in Canalave City.

Didn't I say 'go to Bulbapedia'?
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page

Does Dragonite scare you? Dragonfright's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flameron View Post
    ok ty i will go there before here in future but 1 more question here as uve just replied like 10-20mins ago. i have an aipom and it evolves into ambipom when it knows double hit can i still teach my aipom double hit but not let it evolve ? ty and sorry for asking another question
    Yes you can, at level 32. heres the other website I use as well.http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

やつぱり一番 だいすき , Shinji-kun ShinjiLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flameron View Post
    It can learn Double Hit, but it will go through the evolution process. However, you can stop it by giving Aipom an Everstone or press the B button while it is evolving to stop it.

oh, tyvm and i wont ask anymore questions here before looking on all the links you have gave me