Thread: Call me flamo...

flamo44

smile Call me flamo...

Hi, all. I'm flamo.

Just joined yesterday and I did not see this sub-forum, so I made the mistake of putting my first post somewhere else. But anyways, I've been playing pokemon since I got my first GBA (age 8) along with Yellow version. It was my favorite of all the games I had until I got Crystal version. Now It remains in my top three games (along with Diamond and Emerald). However, right now, I can't have the honor of trading/battling with you all for the simple fact that my DS was stolen 2 years ago with my Diamond inside it. In the end, though, it all worked out because I have a job now and am working hard to buy a new one. In addition to this I still have Pearl so it shouldn't be long before you see me broadcasting a Friend Code. Oh yeah, quick side note for ya: I LOVE GHOST POKEMON.

やつぱり一番 だいすき , Shinji-kun ShinjiLover's Avatar

Welcome to PD, flamo! I like Ghost Pokémon, too. ^_~ But my favorite has been and always will be Electric.

flamo44

Ah. Electrics are good. They're Speed and Sp. Attack are top notch. But I like ghosts for their versatility and invulnerability. Also, Drifloon is KYOOT.

Agreed, Fuwante (Drifloon) is so cute! <3 I was so happy when I got my Fuwante in my Pokémon Pearl game. <3

flamo44

Ah yes. my Floon was the last pokemon that I caught and also the hudredth species I came into contact with on my Diamond. My DS was stolen that very same day an hour later.

Awww, that sucks. D=

My Fuwante was the 10th or 12th (I can't remember which) Pokémon that I caught and I think the 17th Pokémon I saw.

flamo44

Awesome. BTW Shinx do you have a Duscpols?

No, I don't have one.

And it's SL-sama, or SL for short. ^_~

flamo44

oh ok (failed effort to spell Shinji coincidentally turning you into a pokemon ">_> )

That's okay, I like Shinx. XD

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

Ah nuts, missed out on the banter... Hi! My name's Ed and I sometimes make pictures with sprites At the moment my favourite pokemon is Beedrill because it's been so long since I've had one in my team, and I do so love having a good Bug on my side.

Hello. Sorry , don't have much to say at the moment...
    Pairs:
    Eve
    Fallen Wings
    Atomika

http://digi-geek.tumblr.com/

Does Dragonite scare you? Dragonfright's Avatar

Welcome to PD from Dragonfright. And since this has turned into a pokemon discussion (kinda obvious), my favorite type of pokemon is Ground because earthquaking someone online is the best, and what better to do it with than a ground type. My favorite pokemon though is either a metagross or, a recently discovered pokemon for me, claydol.
    Reasons I like claydol and metagross both:

1. There cool looking

See?

2. There types together are an unusual pairing. (Ground/Steel and Psychic)

3. They can learn Earthquake and EXPLOSION!!! (My favorite attack moves moves)

Actually these images are so good, they are going in my sig.

flamo44

Beedrill is awesome and has great speed + attack. I love the early evolution thingy. That made it one of my first picks from RBY and GS.

Metagross is actually a former fave of mine(just before i fell in love with Drifloon and other ghosts). I would use it in double battles along with Salamence just so I could destroy the other guys with an Earthquake-Outrage combo.

Claydol has always been a mystery to me. I never really messed with 'em accept for when finishing my Pokedexs. But it did always strike me as a good idea to have a Ground type that's immune to Ground type moves

...uhh...hi? Im...like...new...

umm...I like eeveelutions...and vulpix...and all the other...fox-like...pokemon...

If your new, then start a thread of your own to say so. The last thing we need is to see old threads.

Master Pokemon Trainer Dalek Emperor's Avatar

Hey, flamo! Welcome to PD!

My fav pokemon type is Dragon, because they're just AWESOME! My favourite pokemon is Dragonite, because it's cute and powerful! lol... Well, hope to see u around!
    Dalek Emperor

Master Pokemon Trainer Dalek Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShinjiLover View Post
    Welcome to PD, flamo! I like Ghost Pokémon, too. ^_~ But my favorite has been and always will be Electric.
    WOO HOO! SOMEONE ELSE LIKES SHAMAN KING!! I'll check ur forums later...
    Btw, did u know Hao Asakura's Furyioku is 1,250,000,000? Interesting fact, isn't it?
    Dalek Emperor

Wow, I know you haven't been on long but this is a pretty old thread. They both weren't dedicated to there forum, so basically, they aren't here anymore.