Thread: Banned Ninja

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Default Banned Ninja

Distribute thanks accordingly.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Heh, nice

I think I might forget who that is by the time I leave this thread though, oh well

poor guy

I gave him a really pleasant, heart warming warning. I told him to go to the SPAM Forum or get banned. He ignored me, so he's banned. It's not like it's an unexpected attack, I would never ban someone without giving them sufficient warning. I'm sure there isn't one person who wants to have to read through a thread with his shitty, unintellectual, family experience-derived posts - he's like a younger The editor.

If I was some kind of administrator here I would find a way to create a solution to these random newbs that make posts after post of nonsence that nobody cares about. Perhaps make the Misc Forum secret, like the Cool forum, apart from anybody can get in it easily by making 1 or 2 posts that aren't annoying. There would then be a Misc that would be like a description of what the Misc is supposed to be like - a load of newbs posting about weather, some of them commenting on the weather, some being pseudo-intellectual 9 year olds, some being egotistic and thinking they can flame people. It would be a shit forum, but people would pull people in from it into a Forum like this. Of course, this would never work, but hypothetically there has to be some sort of solution.

Pretty much

Except even less noticeable

He's like a small cut, annoying, not really all that dangerous, and you forget about it once it's gone

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    If I was some kind of administrator here I would find a way to create a solution to these random newbs that make posts after post of nonsence that nobody cares about. Perhaps make the Misc Forum secret, like the Cool forum, apart from anybody can get in it easily by making 1 or 2 posts that aren't annoying. There would then be a Misc that would be like a description of what the Misc is supposed to be like - a load of newbs posting about weather, some of them commenting on the weather, some being pseudo-intellectual 9 year olds, some being egotistic and thinking they can flame people. It would be a shit forum, but people would pull people in from it into a Forum like this. Of course, this would never work, but hypothetically there has to be some sort of solution.
    It's called the justice system. They gotta learn some respect, and we gotta teach them. We need more than just me running about telling them what's what, the old weapons of justice need to return, Devil and Xion, and they need to stay. But that's most likely less probable than a magical forum like you suggested

Does Dragonite scare you? Dragonfright's Avatar

I saw it coming the whole way, but at the same time, I feel bad for him

They say you only truly appreciate people when they're gone. I guess this means I didn't appreciate ninja at all.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Well said カモネギ.

What does his name mean Pichubro?

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

It's the Japanese name for Farfetch'd.

Hmm, interesting..

That just makes me wonder more who he is