Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Dimensional Crossing

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

Ervan's eyes lit up. Rats? Was it coincidence? Or something more? "I'm sorry," he said to the man beside him, "but this is an opportunity I cannot let slip by." He leapt up and virtually sprinted to Inez's side. "I'd be more than happy to join you," he said, smiling. "It just so happens that I've been wondering for some time now just how many flaming rats it takes to adequately illuminate a cellar, and I would be honoured if you would be so kind as to assist me in this little experiment." He held out his hand to her. "Would you do me that honour?"

Ankerid watched Ervan's performance with not a little amazement. He was so strange, and yet in some ways the kind of person Ankerid wanted to be. "Can I help too?" he asked, standing up.
    "Of course!" replied Ervan, grinning.
    Ankerid smiled and joined the pair. Perhaps he could grow to like it here.

A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar

As Shadow and Riolu entered the bar they noticed that there was quite a group forming. As he sat down with Riolu, Shadow asked the bartender "What's with the large group of people? Did I miss something good?". "No,", replied the bartender, you're actually just in time if you're interested in a rat hunt.". After discussing it between themselves, they decided that it would be interesting and that they should tag along. Walking up to the mechanic and the female assassin, Shadow asked "Is there room for two more on this rat hunt? If so me and my new found partner here would like to join you.". As he was mentioned, Riolu struck a pose that because of his size, looked almost comical.
    "I can't explain just how it feels,
    the thoughts of my premature burial.
    Inside this oblong box I lie,
    with the hope I'll be buried alive."

http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/ind
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/tra

Inez grinned at the bottle of swirling iridescent purple liquid then winked at the big gray man. “Why don't you bring it with you, Big Boy? Who can say when we might need a little pick me up?”

Leaning back against the bar with her elbows propped upon it and her legs crossed at the ankle she watched the patrons of the tavern mill about. She wanted to ask Rahvin to join them because she remembered how handy he was in a tight situation, but their latest altercation gave her pause.

Smiling dreamily she looked back over 100 years in the past, remembering their time together in the lawless parts of Texas, New Mexico and California. The days were hot, and the nights hotter. She couldn't believe it had taken her so long to recognize him. Then again, one hundred years was a long time, and he had changed. She probably had as well, more on the inside than out. Inez had been even hotter under the hat then than she was now, and Rahvin had always been there to be her cool reason and keep her from shooting anyone she may regret later. Of course, he hadn't called himself that then. What she was aching to find out was how he was here now apparently alive and well when she had watched him die, felt his pulse fade away beneath her fingers while he bled his last all over her lap. And Inez always got the information she wanted one way or another. Always.

As though her thoughts summoned him, Rahvin glided down the stairs and into the barroom, wearing quite different clothing. Now he wore a perfectly tailored black suit with a white button down shirt, the top two buttons undone. He looked like a spy, and Inez couldn't help but giggle.

“What are you laughing at? I have a jump to make.” He said to Inez.

“Nothin', cher. Playin' James Bond on Broadway? I'm sure you'll be faaabulous! I'm just messin' with you, baby. You look just about good enough to eat.” Inez said, licking her lips.

Rolling his eyes, Rahvin said, “You are a walking sexual innuendo, you know that? You never change.”

“I don't know about that, baby. But I do have a little something I could use your help with.” Inez said, smiling sweetly.

“Don't you always?” Rahvin shook his head. “Well, what is it? I don't have all day, like I said I have a jump to make and something to take care of in the future. Or maybe it's your past?”

“I'm supposed to kill some rats in the basement-...” Inez began, but Rahvin cut her off.

“Never tell me you were stupid enough to take that task the barkeep has been begging fools to do for the past month or more?”

“I certainly did, I think it'll be a real blast. So what do you say cher, you in?” Inez said.

Sighing, Rahvin replied, “I guess I better tag along just to keep you from getting your silly little head chopped off at the shoulders. It's far too pretty to roll around in the dust of the labyrinth. You'll need someone who knows their way around just so you don't get lost and wander into one of the worse portals.”

“Portals?” She asked, perking up.

“Some take you to the different layers of hell, some to your momma's kitchen table. I'd leave it to you to stumble into Lucifer's lair and need rescuing just to ruin my weekend.” Rahvin smiled to take the bite out of his words.

“You always did have a tongue like a razor, cher. Well, you are more than welcome to tag along, but don't expect me to hold your hand.” said Inez. “So who do we have coming along?”

She ticked off on her fingers as she counted the people joining her little exploration party, “Big boy, The boy wonder and his bipedal talking pooch, Ervy, Anky and Rahvin. Anyone else want to explore the basement?”

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Cho'kar listened to the exchange between the sorcerer and the uh...woman of virtue. He had been a member of a crew of daring pirates, fighting to save their world. Now he was traveling with a french woman, a snooty sorcerer, an old comrade, a weaponless lad, and a boy and his dog.

"You are correct. I definately believe I will need this," The orc grabbed the bottle and popped it open, taking the first swig."

He put the Tamarka away and studied the group one last time. Rats should not be a problem, avoiding portals to other worlds would. And then there was always the offchance that the rats could be...altered by magical radiation leaking from the portals and taken on aspects of other worlds. Fire rats....demonic hell rats....who could tell. Cho'kar had been around Africa and Europe quite a bit and had heard all manner of wild stories and with the Spinner of Tales whispering in his ear, he could think up dozens more.

Yeah, definately needed the Tamarka, Cho'kar thought and took one more swig.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Since he appeared to have time, Shadow decided to go upstairs and prepare quickly. "If you all will excuse me and Riolu for a moment, we must go prepare.", he said, "By the way, I'm known as Shadow."

Upstairs Shadow got his bag and in it he put some things that he's found useful in past adventures, including a bottle full of salt. Luckly the only preparations riolu need were for his powers to be unlocked, which Shadow helped him do earlier. After getting a final few things they might need, Shadow and Riolu when back down to the bar and sat down to wait for this adventure to start.

Twyla stared up at the celing, doubtful that this would be an 'adventure'. Shooting rats? Psssh. I've had more of an adventure watching ice melt. she thought.
    "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
    But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
    ~

Cho'kar could sense the boredom coming from the newest female to join the mix. He smirked and gave her a mightly slap on the back.

"Do not worry tiny woman, there will be excitement soon enough. I have every confidence that this simple job will go awry and all manner of dark forces will be released."
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

"You always say that," said Ervan. "Then again, you're usually right..."

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

IC: Lyrt looked over the words of the other people. He decided to add in, "Shooting rats won't be much of an adventure when this many people are around. Maybe these are a different kind. Mutant maybe? I heard the Duke of Talman had a problem with radioactive rats, and that took 3 men per rat," Lyrt shuddered, "I hear the rats needed to be stabbed in the eyes or something like that."

Lyrt got up, and quickly regained his balance as he started to keel over, "A little alcohol has never stopped me before. Count me in. You might need my special... advantages anyways." Lyrt reach into a pouch in his belt and brought out a small, metal sphere. He brought it to his mouth and whispered, "We will need some reconnaissance, little buddy." The ball immediately grew a small propeller and a small hole appeared in the front, where a little camera poked out. Lyrt removed his hand and the small droid began flying.

Hmmmm... That is all. Ninja in the Darkness's Avatar

Amee stared up at the ceiling. Wanting to go home. She was so tired. Been at the bar since it opened. Bored as ever. But, still wondering about that guy that was in there earlier.
    I wonder if he'll ever come back. But I probably won't be here. Ususally what happens and they leave town. This job is so boring!!! Why did I come to do this? And then again why am I talking to myself?? Weird. Oh, well, no one better to talk to.

Twyla jumped as someone brought her out of her thoughts by slapping her on the back. Ow. she thought.

"Er, if you say so." she said to the man. "I'm guessing I'm the only sober one in this group." she mumbled. Twyla wasn't very fond of alcohol. Never has, never is, and probably will never be. Sure, she drank it if she absolutely had to, but normally, she stayed away from it. She ran her finger over her heart-shaped scar absentmindedly as she stared out the window.
    "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
    But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
    ~

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

Name: Archuirien Landfjord (Arc)
    Birth: 15 March 1891
    Original Dimension: Earth, a small place called Rayht Village
    Original Time: 1908

Previous Occupation: Hunter
    Official Occupation: Assassin
    Unofficial Occupation: Musician

Appearance: Lightly build with a medium figure. Messy brown hair, blue eyes and wear black leather armor. Wear a long blue scarf and

Equipment:
    A gray harmonica
    A black flute
    3 small javelins
    Sigfaud (A bow)
    A dozen of arrows

Combat Spells:
    Heart Taker (3 target a day) – Arc has the ability to change one’s emotion by simply pierced the target with a javelin or arrow. Depending on the target emotional stats, the emotion change time may vary. On a weaker target it may cause permanent personality change, on stronger target it may last for just a minute.

Skills: Memorizing, music, writing and targeting (throw).

History: Ever since he was born, Arc always enjoyed music more than everything else. His family forced him to start hunting instead of playing music, and discovered Arc’s talent in using arrows and javelins. Arc ran away and became a musician and continued hunting in order to survive. One day, Arc realized he has a weird ability that turned the music he played into an unknown material that able to change the emotion of anyone it pierced. People realized Arc special power and used Arc as a hit man to hurt peoples both physically and mentally.
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

OOC: I think that's a little god-modish, the emotional thing.

OOC: Not really, he said it's effect is affected by the mental/emotional strength of whoever he's using it on. For example, it really wouldn't affect Shadow much because of how well he's had to learn to control his emotions.

OOC: But for a character who isn't wizened by years (e.g.: LYRT), that's basically controlling another person's character.

Then again, I suppose Lyrt always has his Automatic Subconscious Response Mechanism to snap him out of it.

Oh by the way, I decided to name the droid Audio and Visual Investigation Droid - AVID.

It'd be quite hard to put those effects on PCs. You'd be forcing someone to change how they play they're character. Even a small change might be difficult to show properly. On an entirely different note, what would be the difference in Ervan (for example) if he was slightly calmer or something? He'd still be a violent madman.

Ed.

OOC: Maybe someone should introduce a suicidal maniac...

None of us would stop him killing himself.

Ed.

OOC: Yeah that thing wouldn't effect Inez and I'm about to explain why with her little method of "Screening" to throw off psychics. This is not my best work but here goes.

IC:

Inez crossed her arms and looked around the room expectantly, but no one else stepped forward. “Very well then, we may as well get started.”

She had taken a few steps toward the plain wooden door built into the stairwell leading to the upper level, her hand on the doorknob leading down when Rahvin grabbed her arm.

“Hold up there, tiger. This is not the sort of place you just charge into! You need to know a little bit about the Keeper. Her name is Marybelle the Magnificent, Mother to all Minotaurs but you can call her Marybelle for short. She's a cow.” He said with a dead serious expression.

“A cow.” Inez said flatly.

“A talking cow, and she is very dangerous.” Rahvin replied.

Laughing, Inez said, “Honey, I eat steak. I love cheeseburgers. You expect me to be afraid of some silly ol' cow?”

“You have to take this seriously. Don't act like you are going to go for your weapon, don't act nervous, and think no threatening thoughts. And for god's sake don't stare at her utters. Don't laugh at me woman! Marybelle is a very powerful psychic and I know you have tricks of your own, but I don't think you'd measure up.” Rahvin said angrily.

“Don't you woman me, you wooden headed lummox!” Inez snapped, her laughter dying at the word 'woman.' The fool clearly underestimated her, which could only be a good thing. He constantly forgot with whom he dealt. She was the daughter of one of the most powerful psychic witches the world had ever seen and so she had a few tricks up her sleeve. “Allow me to show you a trick called 'screening.' You simply think mild, sweet little thoughts up on the surface, think 'em real hard like all your life depended on it; all the while on a deeper level your real thoughts are circlin' round like vulture's over a fresh kill, it's real simple, cher. Here, let's practice. Right now you're thinkin' real mean, baby. Why you so mad at me?”

Rahvin pinched the bridge of his nose and squeezed his eyes shut. “Didn't I just inform you that-... Hey! Wait! You don't just walk into-... Inez!”

But she had stopped listening and was walking purposefully toward the inconspicuous door leading to the basement. Grasping the knob she twisted and flung the door wide, unsure what to expect on the other side. And what she saw surprised her more than she could say.

In the largest, most comfortable looking rocking chair Inez had ever seen sat a very large, very peaceful looking bovine, knitting and rocking her little ol' heart out. Inez thought she looked like the sweetest grandmomma you ever did see, except for being a cow, that is. Marybelle wore a pink flowered dress, and had a mess of curly purple hair between her pierced ears, with large gold hoops looped through them.

The room was warm and cozy, a beautiful fire just blazing and crackling on the wide stone hearth. A handmade quilt was draped over the big comfy sofa and a large persian rug spread over the hard wood floor. Toward the back of the room was a large table, high enough to seat a very large cow comfortably, set for tea. Giant flaky scones the size of a dinner plate rested on a plate large enough for a small child to curl up and sleep on with teacups the size of teapots spread all around.

“Inez child, I've been expecting you and your party. Won't you come in and make yourself at home? Help yourself to tea, children.” Marybelle said, her voice light and melodious though it shook with old age.

Inez took a few tentative steps into the room and paused near the large sofa. “No thank you, I really can't stay long. I'm supposed to exterminate the basement...”

“Oh yes. There is a chest of old weapons and tools you may find useful near the door to the cellar, it's over there.” Marybelle said, motioning vaguely toward a door to Inez's rear.

Behind Marybelle the entire wall comprised a huge stone arch which glowed red and rippling hazily through the shifting redness was the image of a great red demon, it's eyes and horns glowing brightly as embers.

“Don't you mind that, my child,” said Marybelle, pausing in her knitting. “The Balrog stays on his side, and you won't be able to pass through unless you first defeat me. That's not why you are here is it?”

Shaking her head Inez wanted to ask how Marybelle managed to knit without opposable thumbs but managed to stop herself just in time. Tearing her eyes from the portal, Inez said, “I guess I'll just go sort through that trunk you mentioned...”

Near another plain and rather unremarkable looking door sat a very nice wooden chest with a large golden lock that hung ajar. Removing the lock, Inez flung back the lid and sorted through various maces, axes, swords and sheilds until she came across a rather nice wooden baseball bat with huge black letters painted across it reading, “Louisville Slugger” which she promptly removed and rested on her shoulder.

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    OOC: But for a character who isn't wizened by years (e.g.: LYRT), that's basically controlling another person's character.

Then again, I suppose Lyrt always has his Automatic Subconscious Response Mechanism to snap him out of it.

Oh by the way, I decided to name the droid Audio and Visual Investigation Droid - AVID.
    When I said weaker emotion it rally means weak, NPC character. And is it okay if I post an IC now? ^^
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

OOC: I'm just saying, you do your little "I'm going to control you now" thing and Inez will look at you and laugh, completely unaffected.

Post whenever you want to.

Shadow was unsurprised as he entered (he's seen far stranger things in his homeworld), but Riolu nearly jumped over Shadow's head. "I forgot to tell you about the talking cow,", he told Riolu through telepathy, "just don't insult her and you'll be fine.".

Even though they shouldn't have needed anything from it, Shadow and Riolu walked over to the chest and looked through it. Finding nothing useful to them, Shadow and Riolu went over and they each got a cup of tea.

[Original title goes here] ninja's Avatar

Character profile and OOC:

Haven't read the whole thing yet, but I'm itching to write up my profile.

Name: Takeshi (He does not speak his last name, to keep it sacred.)
    Original Dimension: The land of Steel, Earth2 (Naruto-like world), Solar system, Milky Way
    Original Time: Born in 1991, left his dimension in 2009

Previous Occupation: Shinobi of the Steel village
    Official Occupation: None as of yet.
    Hobbies: Honing his skills of molding metals to his will. Flying on his hoverboard.

Appearance: 6'0", dark brown hair, blue eyes, slim figure. The only areas of skin visible are his eyes and hands, which are moderately pale. He wears a headband which appears to have once had a symbol on it, but that has been worn down over time, as well as a dark blue shinobi cloak over running pants and tabi boots.

Equipment: Kunai knives are strung along his hip, and he caries ample supplies of shuriken in a pouch on his outer thigh. There is always a mass of metal on his person, and this is normally in the shape of a hoverboard slung accross his back.

History: His parents, along with the other shinobi of his village died, protecting the land of steel from a series of giant tsunamis sent out by the nine-tailed demon fox.
    His father's last wish was that he become as strong as he possibly could, so that he could avoid giving the same order to his own son.

IC:
    -----------------------------------------------------

Years of training accross the world allowed Takeshi to make many new friends, as well as enemies. One such enemy would prove to change Takeshi's view of the universe..

He chased Katsuro through the maze of branches deeper into the forest, noticing as the farther in he went, the blacker the air around him became. Katsuro stopped abrubtly in front of the thickest tree Takeshi had ever seen, and braced for the attack.

"Why do you still choose to run? Your fate was sealed the moment you levelled a neutral village!" Takeshi flew at Katsuro with blinding speed, metal spikes forming around his fist.

"Silly boy, it is your OWN fate you should be worried about."
    Katsuro took the blow to his shoulder, and rolled backward at the tree. But instead of the 'thud' Takeshi expected, they kept rolling, until he could feel no ground under him. Curious as to how he had rolled off a cliff in the middle of the forest, he pushed away from Katsuro, looking around at the inky blackness surounding them. Behind him, he could see a light, where the trunk of the tree had been, ahead of him, he saw nothing.

A flash of light blinded Takeshi, and before his eyes could adjust, he bounced off of something. Something HARD. He continued his violent tumble for what seemed like an eternity, everything was moving in slow-motion. When he finally gained control, he realised he had been skipping like a rock on a pond over a meteor-like planetoid, and that he had already flown past its edge. He watched as Katsuro laughed, and jumped upwards with inhuman agility, flying into a portal, seemingly chosen at random.

Looking down, he saw nothing, and everything, all at once. It was a sea of infinity, where everything was, and could not be. He fell, with no wind to tell him how far he was falling, and became almost completely enchanted with the emptiness before him, until it ceased to exist.

He was now falling up, then down again. He smelled damp mold, as if inside a cave. As he looked back, he saw the portal in the floor close, cutting off his escape from wherever this place was. He saw the glint of glass repeating itself along what he assumed was a shelf. A wine cellar? And then he saw them.

Red eyes, glowing in the darkness, hissing like no mortal being could. He checked for his board; nothing. "Damn, must have lost it bouncing around..." His shuriken were there, though. He pulled out two fistfulls, and took his stance.

"I am Takeshi of the Steel. Show yourself, and I may allow you to live!"
    Last edited by ninja; 03-12-2009 at 06:40 AM.
    :yes:

[Original title goes here] ninja's Avatar

OOC: Make sure you re-read the IC part of my last post, I've editted it to fit the story now that I've read it all. Oh and btw, HALP!!!!
    :yes:

Cho'kar nodded politely to the minotaur, but declined both the tea and the chest. He surveyed the area quietly, then suddenly his head swung toward the red doorway containing the Balrog.

Behind the Balrog, the air shimmered. A man stepped out of the shimmer. The man was fair skinned with dark hair and piercing blue eyes. He wore a leather outfit that seemed to be expensively tailored but functional. His eyes showed confusion for a moment, then took on a hard edge as he noticed the hulking daemon in front of him.

"Spawn of Nyarlotep or no... you stand in my way. Step aside or be destroyed," he spoke softly, but the purpose in his voice was undeniable.

The daemon swung to face him, it's wings beating the air. It stared incredulously at the man for a moment then it's head was thrown back in peals of booming laughter. It's left hand cracked a dangerous looking whip that sparked at the tip. The right hand slashed the air, making trails of flame that the human eye would be drawn to for a moment before it faded. Massive hooves took a step forward as the balrog took a step toward the pitiful intruder.

The man smiled sadly and shook his head, "I gave you an option. Now see what the darkness fears."

The man's eyes glowed for a moment and the air around his body warped, and between the flickering air, his body warped too. The skin seemed to fold in on itself and burst outward and a slick chitinous shell enveloped him. It flowed over the humanoid form, taking on the shape of new muscle masses and obscuring his face beneath an eyeless mask of shiny black flesh. sickly red cords of nerve fibers snaked in and out between the chitinous musculature and the forearms slid open and a pair of barbed blades emerged.

The balrog took a suprised step back then bellowed and charged, sweeping it's blade at the...thing. The creature that stood in the place of the man jerked to the side, the blade slicing empty air. It struck out with the forearm blades, cutting deep into the daemon's leg and sending sizzling crimson blood splattering onto the stone floor. It recoiled however, as the balrog's whip struck the ground in front of it.

The daemon's eyes blazed with fury and it's wings beat the air furiously as it ascended into the stale air of it's chamber. It grinned hideously as it was now far out of the range of it's opponent. It cracked the whip again, which seemed to lenghten to reach the thing on the floor. It struck him and send him reeling. The balrog's thunderous laughter echoed out as it prepared to strike again.

Now however, the chitinoid thing to a wider stance and lifted it's head up to focus on the on the balrog. Slits in the throat hissed as the opened and suddenly an otherworldy, ear splitting shriek sounded out. The Balrog writhed in the air and was sent crashing back to the ground. It's body shuddered as it struggled to regain it's footing.

"This ends now" came the unnerving voice of the creature that had moments before been a mere man. The voice seemed more like three or four hoarse voices speaking slightly out of synch with one another. Suddenly the front of the armor split open and a writhing mass of tentacles shot forward, enveloping the balrog. It's struggles were titanic, the whip cracking madly and the blade swinging to try and sever the connection.

It seemed to be hours but it was merely seconds as the tentacles slowly retracted back into the body, dragging the Balrog with it. The massive daemon seemed to shrink as it got ever closer to the cavernous maw of the thing's chest. The blade was dropped and it evaporated into smoke, the whip fell to the side and it crackled and sparked into darkness. The black talons of the balrog tore furrows into the stone as it tried in vain to claw it's way to safety.

Then it was over. The balrog was gone and the chest of the creature sealed shut. Again the air shimmered and the monster was gone, the man suddenly in it's place. He sighed, shoulders sagging heavily for a moment, his eyes sighed. Then he stepped forward through the red doorway, it rippled as he passed through.

"Where am I?" he asked simply, looking around at the motely crew assembled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nathan Hart
    Human/Tager symbiont
    Homeworld: Earth of Cthulhutech

(Nathan is second from left!)

Nathan Hart lived in a world of horrors. The Stars were right and the Old Ones sought to return. The Migou, fearing humanity's growing power invaded twice. First using a proxy army created from human DNA, it was thwarted and the Nazzadi joined their human progenitors. Then the Migou assaulted again, this time with their full military might. Nyarlotep founds sinister cults to do his bidding on earth. One of these was the Chrysalis Corporation. Unlocking a hideous ritual, they created the Dhoanoids, monsterous symbionts that subverted the human mind. At last some broke free, stealing the Ta'ge fragments and creating a secret order. They would bond with symbiotes that provided them more autonomy and battle against the horrors of their parent cult.

Nathan joined the Order, bonding with a Phantom class symbiote. He was driven, battling the Dhoanoids and all the legions of mythos horror. Then one day he was suddenly lost. He wandered aimlessly. Through the Dreamlands, through unkown places before finally emerged in the nexus of the Interdimensional Crossroads.

Personality: Nathan is driven. If he sets out to accomplish to accomplish a goal, nothing will stop him. He seems to harbor a deep sadness though, a sadness that can be clearly seen in his haunting blue eyes.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast