Thread: IV breeding?

Question IV breeding?

i would like to torment myself by trying to breed for IV's, and hone my skills at breeding natures and movesets as well.
    could any of you breeders please recommend a good, fairly simple guide on how to proceed, so that i don't have to annoy everyone here with stupid questions, like "Is there any reason i will ever want to breed for a neutral nature?" etc
    if you find yourself stuck with no hope of rescue: Consider yourself lucky that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your present circumstances seems more likely, consider yourself lucky that it won't be troubling you much longer. - Douglas Adams

[Original title goes here] ninja's Avatar

There are guides on the main page for this stuff.
    http://www.pokedream.com
    :yes:

erm, pardon me for being blind...but did not see any IV breeding guides there, the closest thing being an egg move guide? ....perhaps i'm looking in the wrong place?
    if you find yourself stuck with no hope of rescue: Consider yourself lucky that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your present circumstances seems more likely, consider yourself lucky that it won't be troubling you much longer. - Douglas Adams

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gba...e/471243/22554

Greatest Guide Ever Made...for IV training.

Basically, the jist is that IV's are completely random. You can't influence what IV's your pokemon gets what-so-ever. However, it is proven that bred pokemon generally give much better IV's then pokemon caught in the wild.

Same kind of goes for natures. It has been suggested that the natures of the mother and father influence the nature of the baby in breeding, but there's no solid proof.

That's the basic gist anyway. The guide explains it MUCH better.

Sorry for hijacking the argument, ninja.

ShadowRaven

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

Thanks, shadowraven, that's the stuff i was looking for
    *hugs*

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

No probs!
    *looks both ways*
    *hugs*

ShadowRaven

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein