Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flight or Invisibility?

A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar

Hahaha, Beast boy.

As for the debate, there's a lot of perks in flight's favor and invisibility has too many cons. I'd have to pick flight any day.

In regards to my preferred power, I think it'd be sweet to have the same powers as raven from the teen titans.
    "I can't explain just how it feels,
    the thoughts of my premature burial.
    Inside this oblong box I lie,
    with the hope I'll be buried alive."

http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/ind
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/tra

She does have a pretty well rounded skill set. As does Gambit here...

Nice to see this movie might play up his agility and and Jedi Mind Trick powers. I felt like he was lacking both in the new cartoon.

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Gambit has some pretty awesome skills, I didn't even know about the coersion power or that the Agility was an actual power

Gambit pretty much is the man

Registered Users Regular

Flight for obvious reasons.

Gambit is THE example of good superpowers.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Yeah, he probably does have one of the best power sets there is, It pretty much embodies exactly what powers I was talking about before, even the Super Mario Fireball, just no super strength or Limited invunrability

Aw c'mon Mario, you know you're jonses for a Luke Cage power set. Unbreakable Skin, Super Strength, and Blackness!
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Wolverine has a pretty sweet power too.

I used to have all the Gambit comic books in mint condition, gave them to my nephew for his birthday Wonder how they are doing now? Would it be ubergeek weird to ask after the health of comic books?

Gambit is totally crush worthy too, he has to be the hottest marvel character (except maybe wolverine! it's so hard to pick between those two!)

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Hrmm... seriously though, what power set WOULD I want... probably something versatile.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Super Hero women typically don't have powers that are all that hot. Maybe I'd choose Wonder Woman. But only if I get her cool props as well!

Her powers include super strength, enhanced speed and stamina, and flight. She is highly proficient in hand-to-hand combat and in the art of tactical warfare. She also possesses an animal-like cunning and a natural rapport with animals, which has in the past been presented as an actual ability to communicate with the animal kingdom. She also makes use of her Lasso of Truth (which forces those bound by it to tell the truth), a pair of indestructible bracelets, and an invisible plane.

ALTHOUGH my buddy calls me The Hulk because I am so mild mannered until you really REALLY piss me off. He said I sound like Liv Tyler until I'm angry, and then I turn into The Hulk. hahah

And then they cast Liv Tyler opposite The Hulk, how sweet is that. What a coincidence! lol

YEah Super Strength, Invulnerability and Flight seem to be the standard powerset for super women. Psylocke can make daggers with her mind though... and she's a Brittish girl in an Asian Assassins body!

Phoenix has cheatingly godpowers... Most of the female Inhumans have decent powers... like Medusa for instance. She has powerful prehensile Hair!

Their are several powerful sorceress at least in the Marvel U.

I'll try and think of more girls with powers...

Ooh Storm's powers are great... Marrow's ability to produce weapons from her bones is interesting at least...
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Phoenix is sort of cool but Storm and Marrow are basically gay. I am pretty sure they munch each other's carpet between issues. And Medusa is weird.

Medusa is cool.. and Storm and Calisto probably munched carpet a bit... Storm being ambiguously gay was a big thing in the late 80's when she sported the big Mowhawk. But NOT marrow.... Storm gutted her with her own bones.

Sue Storm's invisibility is awesome, since it's more force manipulation than anything. Dagger is decent... if she has Cloak with her.

Ooh, you should read the Initiative, actually everyone should read the initiative, if only for the interaction between Antman (the new one) and Taskmaster (the ONLY) There are several decent females in their... and actually the whole book is pretty decent.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Here'es just an example of why Taskmaster and Ant-Man are cool...

The Initiative is basically a super hero training camp. Anyway some stuff happens, and the berserk clone of one of the students (who got killed in the first day of training) was attacking the base, several people were either very wounded or dead.

Taskmaster and Ant-man are in a corridor... MIA (the badguy) is outside attacking, everyone else is fighting...

Taskmaster: So, think we should go out there?

Ant-man: (Sits down and takes out an ipod.) well... I got a couple of episodes of Dexter on my Ipod.

Taskamater (Sitting down on the ground beside Ant-man): You're good people Ant-man.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

^LOL

That sounds like something Deadpool might say. sPeaking of whom and power-sets...

FOX, what the hell?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12