Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Fantasy using the Cast of PD - Beta

Hybrid View

Default Epic Fantasy using the Cast of PD - Beta

Mars stood on the hill, overlooking the crowd gathered below. The wind whipped his cloak about and the moon seemed to illuminate his ebon skin. One hand strode idly to the zhanmadao strapped to his back and the other hand ran across the skull of Razorwind, the large shadow tiger that rumbled low by his side. The Black Knight narrowed his eyes and shook his head. They should be training warriors, not delivering speeches to the ignorant peasants of the realm. Still if they intended to defeat the regional government and restore the land to order free from corruption, then perhaps Thymm's decision to get the peasantry on their side wasn't all bad. Perhaps there would even be a few fit enough to wield a sword.

Razorwind chuffed and her head whipped around to stair across at the horizon. Mars's gaze followed hers and his eyes widened. Across the moonlit plain a cloud of dust was forming. A certain sign of rapidly approaching cavalry. The governor's Seekers had found them at last. The Black Knight smiled and and closed his eyes for a moment, relishing the metallic ring as the zhanmadao cleared it's sheathe. This was what he lived for. With Razorwind padding down the hill close beside him, Mars, Black Knight of the Society of the Dream headed toward the assembled crowd. Now Thymm would have to see reason, it was no longer a time for words, it was a time for combat.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

dude wait what

I'm confuzzled, Justin

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Just writing.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

but but I wanna be in it

duh... just wait for it.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

k

hurry

(Just have patience... it may take a while to get to ya. Note: Things in Parentheses are generally not part of the epic fantasy and are merely notes)

Thymm winced as Mars whispered the news in his ear. Piercing grey (we'll go with that at least) eyes searched the faces of the landless farmers, beggars, and craftsmen that were assembled around. They weren't ready. His speech was definately inflammatory enough. It was inspirational and no one could deny that Thymm was the greatest speaker in the province, but they needed time to think, and actions to inspire them as well. He cleared his throat.

"There is no cause for alarm. The governor's Seekers are on their way. They are not after you, and the governor knows full well that slaying too many of the province's workforce would result in economic and political disaster. To be cautious, I reccomend you to head into the caves behind me, they lead out into the rice fields and you should be able to escape to your homes-"

Thymm was cut off as Mars stepped forward and shouted, "Any of you maggots strong enough to defend yourself, use whatever you can. We go to cut down the Governor's dogs!" The Black Knight leapt off the stage, his massive sword in hand and began to charge toward the closing dustcloud.

Thymm sighed and directed the less capable peasants into the caves. He then reached under the makeshift stage to retrieve his own weapon. He hefted the massive Arquebus onto his shoulder and began trotting after the small group of men and women who had gathered up clubs and farming implements to aid in the battle.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

When we get to the island of blind letcherous lesbians, you'll get your own chaper

Mario, I really don't get this new hate on me campaign you are running. I have only ever been nice to you and when I JOKINGLY flirted, you decided to pretend like you hate me. Are you like that little boy who just really can't handle someone liking you?

Do you secretly have the hots for me and are full of sexual frustration? Seriously, you need to get over whatever it is. I do not want your virginal little boy ass, so chill out.

The Seekers bore down on the Dreamers and their peasant comrades. Five horsemen, clad entirely in black, their faces obscured by flowing scarves. In a moment the battle was joined. A pair of farmers were cut down by the arcing tulwar of the Seekers, and a third was trampled beneath the thundering hooves of the steeds.

Mars shouted a guttural challenge and surged forward, swinging the zhandmadao in a massive sweep, cleaving into both horse and rider. Blood sprayed liberally as the Seeker and his mount toppled to the ground in pieces. Razorwind sprang up and tackled a rider from his horse. Bearing him to the ground in a frenzy of claws and fangs.

Another member of the Governor's forces charged his steed toward Thymm. The horse reared up and Thymm braced himself, firing the arquebus. The boom sounded across the plains and shards of metal and rock blasted into the face of the enemy, shredding clothing and flesh. The man shrieked and toppled from his horse.

A few of the surviving peasants managed to drag another Seeker from her horse and bludgeon her with their rough farming implements. It seemed for a moment that the battle was over. A single Seeker had managed to break off from combat and put a curved horn to her lips. A single note was sounded and suddenly ten archers sprung up from the tall weeds amidst the field, their weapons trained on the Dreamers and their peasant allies.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Careful with your words, CA said the same thing, and look what happened to her

Who the hell is CA?

There was no option left, other than escape. Thymm fired the Arquebus into the air, sending a brilliant flash that lit up the sky. Mars cursed and gave a whistle to Razorwind, the tiger looked up from her meal, blood dripping from her whiskers. She purred and bounded after the Black Knight. He charged toward the remaining Seeker, tackling her from her horse and knocking her unconscious with a single blow. The shadow tiger paced the ground for a moment, until Mars mounted on the horse and fled across the field. The Archers turned and opened fire on him. Sending a single volley after his fleeing form.

Thymm had already managed to get the surviving peasants together and headed south, into the swamplands. In another moment, both groups had narrowly managed to escape from the Seeker's trap.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Mas rode hard, dimly aware of the pain that coursed through his side and shoulder. He had been hit by several of the arrows, yet still he held on. At last he could see the torches of a nearby village and he slowed. As he reached the edge of the town square, the Black Knight tumbled from the horse. The world spun around him, full of blurry lines and dancing lights. At last a young's girl's face appeared before him. Wide eyes looked down at him and she tried to smile, despite being obviously worried about his wounds. Her voice cut in and out as unconcious finally claimed him.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you"

(Hey y'all give me some feedback on this)
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keke Le Cat View Post
    Who the hell is CA?
    Someone who was exiled from PD with pitchforks and torches.

Totality Adamant paced around the camp. He was head of the Governor's army and had command of the standard millitary but the Seekers answered only to the Governor. He didn't necessarily agree with the Governor's orders to stop at nothing to put down the dissidents but he did believe they were a definate threat to the order of the province. Beneath his armor, worry lines creased his frowning face. Sometimes there were no choices.

At last the unit of archers returned. They were obviously tired from the night of searching and they brought with them the body of five local villagers, farmers who had been killed by the Seekers. They hadn't brought back the actual bodies of the Governor's spies however. There was little love lost between the common soldier and the Seekers.

Adamant turned to the head of the archery contigent, "Where are the leaders of the Rebellion? The so called Order of Dreams?"

"They escaped sir," the corporal said, his eyes cutting to the side to avoid staring into the visor of the General, "They used some sort of blinding weapon and escaped in the confusion. We wounded one of them, he should be dead but the horse carried away his body. The one called Mars, sir."

"THE Mars?" Adamant's eyes narrowed beneath the helm, "Dispatch Captain Nocturnis to search the surrounding villages. Give him a sorcerer. Tell him to stop at nothing until that man's head is on my desk!"

With that Totality Adamant turned and strode rapidly into his tent. He had seen Mars's handiwork before. As far as he was concerned the man was a dangerous lunatic and if he was a part of this Order of Dreams, then perhaps the Governor's holy war against these rebels was justified after all.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Keke Le Cat View Post
    Who the hell is CA?
    someone with 5000 posts asking this. i dont think i've ever felt as old as i do now.

It'll get better When Ke'Le Kitteh arrives.

((Okay ppl, Crossroads Time... who shall we follow first? Mario's path as he recovers in the village, or Tim's journey as he travels south, trying to gain support against the powers of the regional government?))
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

this thread is AWESOME

oh, and keke. it's mario. chill out.

Mars awoke with a start. He was in a bed, with the rays of the morning sun shining through the cracks in the wooden door. He realized he was mostly unclothed, and his upper torso was bandaged. For a moment he panicked then noticed his Zhanmadao and clothing on a nearby chair and Razorwind laying on the floor purring softly.

The young girl from the other night was there and she brought a tray with a bowl of rice and a cup of steaming tea. She smiled warmly at him as she placed the tray in front of him.

"Hi, you got pretty banged up. I'm Peaches. Sorry about you being disrobed, but your injuries really needed to be treated. You can get a serious infection if you aren't careful. You're Mars from the Order of Dreamers right? That's cool, we've heard a lot about you. It's good that someone is standing up to the Governor."

Mars was about to speak when the door was flung open and a young man burst in.

"Miss Peaches, The army is coming. Looks like a bunch of them! And...uh, Edward is with them."

Peaches rolled her eyes. Edward Nocturnis had grown up in the village. They had been friends when they were younger but his parents were affluent and they got him into the millitary college at a fairly early age. He had risen through the ranks and assumed a command position rapidly and forgot all abound his friends back home. He could be sweet, but lately, he was a big pompous ass.

"Okay Mars, you stay here, but better get dressed in case things go wrong. I should be able to take care of Edward though."

And with that she rose from his side and went out into the sunlight to meet the Provincial Army.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

hahaha, using an injoke from before you even joined. you got class, qoorl.

((I'm just not sure I'll be able to do Ripdo justice, anyway since I'm not typing anymore tonight a bit of a teaser - While Mars defends this village from the provincial army Thymm is headed south into the untamed wilderness of the south to gather support from the lawless peoples therein... And the handful of peasants with him get names!))
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Yay, I'm in the story now!

I probably know exactly what joke and it's staring me in the face, but which injoke am I missing?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast