Thread: Pokemon: The Great Pokemon Adventure!

Hybrid View

The Advanced Trainer

Default Pokemon: The Great Pokemon Adventure!

Plot:
    This world is filled with many diverse creatures called Pokemon. What are Pokemon you ask? Pokemon are creatures with abnormal powers and are either wild or tamed by people called Pokemon Trainers. Some Pokemon are cute, others are plain nasty, and some are tough looking. But no matter how they look, all of these Pokemon have great powers! There are many different types of trainers in this world. Tamers, masters, co-ordinators, breeders, and many more. Co-ordinators go through the region entering contests to hopefully compete in the Grand Festival! Masters start out as normal trainers who go through the region collecting the region's different badges, and breeders are trainer who go through the region catching rare Pokemon and trying to learn all that they can about raising Pokemon. Tamers are trainers who do any of that stuff, but only use one type of Pokemon. There are several regions of this world. I can only name seven off the top of my head. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Orre, Fiore, and Almia; but I'm sure there are more. Anyway, this journey takes through Kanto. This journey will test your courage, commitement, compassion, and love for your Pokemon. And of course it will ahve many challenges. One of which is the evil organization lurking through Kanto, called Team Rocket. They steal Pokemon for their own benifit or to sell. Team Rocket wishes to catch the main legendaries of this region; Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, and the mysterious Mew. To complete their goal they are remaking the mysterious Mewtwo so that it'll obey them. Can you complete your journey and stop Team Rocket? Are you up to the challenge?

Sign-Up Sheet:
    Name: What is your characters name?
    Personality: What is your characters personality?
    Appearence: What is your characters appearence?
    Preffered Starter: What is your characters Pokemon?

Pokemon Sheet:
    Pokemon Name: What is your Pokemons name?
    Pokemon Gender: What is your Pokemons gender?
    Pokemon Nickname: What is your Pokemons nickname?

Pokemon To Choose:
    Bulbasaur Level 5
    Charmander Level 5
    Squirtle Level 5
    Pokemon Pearl Friend Code: 0946-8122-1531

I cried.