Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another curse word

A Small Man With A Magical Penis LuigiTheLight's Avatar

Default Another curse word

I love when people come on Pokemon forums and curse, thinking they sound so tough. Newsflash: CURSING DOES NOT MAKE YOU SOUND COOL. IT MAKES YOU SEEM SIGNIFICANTLY LESS INTELLIGENT.
    You know what's incredibly pitiful? Submission. Don't sell your integrity, you get no commission.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Okay.

Your signature picture is diesel by the way Pichubro.
    You know what's incredibly pitiful? Submission. Don't sell your integrity, you get no commission.

Really?

Sweet sig Luigi. I love it. No lie. Pop-tarts rule, they have such a good advertising spin.
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

That ain't poptarts nidoking.

Same artist though.

There's a difference between Rejected and Poptarts commercials though.

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiTheLight View Post
    I love when people come on Pokemon forums and curse, thinking they sound so tough.
    I love it when people come to forums bitching about people swearing.

Newsflash: CURSING DOES NOT MAKE YOU SOUND COOL.
    I don't curse because it makes me look cool. I do it because it's a habit and because I can.

IT MAKES YOU SEEM SIGNIFICANTLY LESS INTELLIGENT.
    An extremely biased opinion this is. Here's a question: How?

A person who feels they need to curse to express their opinion is clearly just doing it because they lack the intelligence to use normal words to show their thoughts. Saying "shitty" as the only adjective in an entire post just shows that your personal encyclopedia is a bit, shall we say, empty?

A person who feels they need to curse to express their opinion is clearly just doing it because they lack the intelligence to use normal words to show their thoughts.
    It doesn't matter what words I use to describe my opinion as long as the people I am talking to have the audacity to take my post seriously.

Saying "shitty" as the only adjective in an entire post just shows that your personal encyclopedia is a bit, shall we say, empty?
    I say shitty instead of other words like horrible, repulsive and idiotic because it has more of an emphasis being the swear word that it is. If you count a person's intelligence and extent of vocabulary to be negligible because of the simple reason that they use words like fuck then there is something seriously wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    That ain't poptarts nidoking.
    Ah dangit. Either way, I love the artist. Sorry about that.
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

Yep, them spoons are alright.

Quote Originally Posted by NidoKING View Post
    Ah dangit. Either way, I love the artist. Sorry about that.
    No problem. This is where his picture came from though:

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

A person who feels they need to curse to express their opinion is clearly just doing it because they lack the intelligence to use normal words to show their thoughts. Saying "shitty" as the only adjective in an entire post just shows that your personal encyclopedia is a bit, shall we say, empty?
    Ignore him, pretend he doesn't exist, he's just an alt of someone, we're still trying to figure out who he belongs to

PD has a problem with people making lots of alts

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    No problem. This is where his picture came from though:

I love it.

It loves you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Ignore him, pretend he doesn't exist, he's just an alt of someone, we're still trying to figure out who he belongs to

PD has a problem with people making lots of alts
    Haha, no. Mario The Black Faggot is deluded into thinking that I'm somehow an alt. But alt or not, you've made a bullshit statement and I've called you out on it. If you'd had the balls to do so and if you had enough in you to back up your claims you'd be debating with me on this matter. But apparently you're half-assed enough to believe everything your supposed friend tells you to do on a pokemon forum.

I don't need to debate with you, your on my forum, I'm not on yours.

At this point it doesn't matter who you are, someone needs to ban you now. You've done nothing but bitch and annoy people since you started this account, and that patten doesn't seem like it's gonna change. Now someone kindly show this faggot the door

I concur. This faggot does need to find an exit sign... and fast. He needs to get his panties out of his crack and find a new site that actually wants him there.

He doesn't need to find it, one of the Mods will just show him the way out forcefully

I don't need to debate with you, your on my forum, I'm not on yours.
    No, this isn't your forum. You may have been here a while and you may have earned respect here but you don't own the forum, so using that as an excuse to get out of an argument is pathetic.

At this point it doesn't matter who you are, someone needs to ban you now. You've done nothing but bitch and annoy people since you started this account, and that patten doesn't seem like it's gonna change. Now someone kindly show this faggot the door
    You've noticed so far that ever since I've come here nobody has had the balls to confront me directly. They're either jabbed at me pointlessly, accused me of various bullshit or downright ignored me. I have no intention of leaving, you don't have the power to ban me and nobody seems to want to face me in a fight. If you really feel that I'm a burden to your precious forum the only thing you can do right now is drive me out yourself. But that option doesn't seem to be too promising since you've given retarded excuses like the one above to get out of an argument with me.

He doesn't need to find it, one of the Mods will just show him the way out forcefully
    hi

I concur. This faggot does need to find an exit sign... and fast. He needs to get his panties out of his crack and find a new site that actually wants him there.
    I love elitism. Especially when it comes from a newbie here who doesn't know jack-shit of what I've done or why I'm hated.

whos rayne

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast