Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another curse word

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

You wanna know why no one has attacked you directly? Because no one is willing to waste their time with you. You have this classic case of a newb/fag with insane entitlement issues, where you think your word carries any weight around here at all, and you think you can just talk up to anyone you want, when in reality you are entitled to exactly shit until I tell you otherwise. Your not worth arguing with, no one thinks you are, clearly.

And yes, I'm part of the de facto leadership, so I do indeed run the place. I've been here for 3 years, you've been here for a week (on this account), so you can shut the fuck up. You have nothing to say to me that I need to give a shit about.

19,000!!!

Hah a ha ha h ah ha

Well how bout that

Hah a ha ha h ah ha

Well how bout that

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    hi
    Hi! :nigga:

Nice to see you here so early

Congratz on that one Mario

(The postcount)
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    You wanna know why no one has attacked you directly? Because no one is willing to waste their time with you. You have this classic case of a newb/fag with insane entitlement issues, where you think your word carries any weight around here at all, and you think you can just talk up to anyone you want, when in reality you are entitled to exactly shit until I tell you otherwise.
    And you're the classic internet retard who thinks that just because he has hard-earned respect on a little-known pokemon forum he can suddenly act like an elitist faggot to any member unfortunate enough to join this place. You don't have to flaunt your ego to me, nigga; if you really feel that you're any better than me, you're free to prove it.

Your not worth arguing with, no one thinks you are, clearly.
    Congratulations on falling for the bait. You have no idea how predictable you really are.

And yes, I'm part of the de facto leadership, so I do indeed run the place. I've been here for 3 years, you've been here for a week (on this account), so you can shut the fuck up.
    I don't need to be a veteran on this forum to throw my weight around because I know that I'm better than nearly all the members here. If you're going to make a bullshit comment towards me, I'll call you on it. As long as I can post I'll call you on it and I don't give a fuck to whether you have authority on this forum or not because it doesn't change my current opinion about you: You're a dumbass who desperately needs to be put in his place.

You have nothing to say to me that I need to give a shit about.
    And if you did not give a shit to what I'm saying as you claim you do then you wouldn't be here right now trying to shut me up. Quit all the crap about you not giving a flying fuck about me or my posts because it's obvious that you do.

Also it's unlikely that you're going to reply to my post as replying to it would only mean contradicting yourself (again) so as a passing note here's a little picture for you.

http://static.open.salon.com/files/1...1237063167.jpg

So I got to hang out at Steve Corino's house

It was cool

He has no food in his house, or cable, it's this tiny apartment in this one section of Collegeville I've never seen

I got to sword fight with Colby because he owns 2 Katanas

Registered Users Regular

Cool who won?

Well, no one won, we just kinda sparred a little, I was obviously dominant though, he didn't know very much so I showed him a few of my moves

KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar

WAIT JUST A FUCKING MINUTE I CUSS ALL THE TIME AND IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I'M LESS INTELLIGENT. YOU SAYING THAT JUST MADE YOU LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE ASSHOLE. MOSTLY EVERYONE HERE CUSSES AND HAS SOME KINDA OF INTELLECTUAL STANDING. I'M PRETTY SURE THAT 99% OF THE PEOPLE HERE ARE SMARTER THAN YOU. SO PISS OFF WITH YOUR LAME ASS EXCUSE "IF YOU CUSS YOUR LESS INTELLIGENT THAN MOST PEOPLE AROUND YOU" SCHEME.

Ow, my eyes!
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

Registered Users Regular

It looks like Goku nigga getting his crunk back.

Me, and PAWNER sparred some first round fist second round open palms. Mario you seem to make a pretty VICIOUS FIGHTER!!!!!!!

I MEAN DON'T COME TO OUR FORUM WITH THAT WEAK ASS SHIT. I SWEAR TO DEATH I WILL FLAME HIS WEAK ASS BACK HOME CRYING.

ARE YALL TALKING ABOUT REAL HAND TO HAND COMBAT?

Leave him alone, he's fine

And yes, I am a vicious fighter, I happen to specialize with swords, so he had no chance.

Registered Users Regular

No no no I want to know how good you are at fist fight.

Also who is Goku talkin' to, and who is fine?

i WANT TO KNOW IF YALL ARE TALKING ABOUT HAND TO HAND FIGHTING. I WAS TALKING TO THE LUIGI FAG.

Registered Users Regular

Holy Hell every nig online right now have had their flame match with one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Goku_king_anime View Post
    i WANT TO KNOW IF YALL ARE TALKING ABOUT HAND TO HAND FIGHTING. I WAS TALKING TO THE LUIGI FAG.
    I'm vicious in every form of battle

And leave Luigi alone.

happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar

Sounds interesting, you should try the fist combination, you punch with the slanted fist then on impact shift to a regular punch.
    Greatness Reincarnated

maRIO SO YOU LIVE IN PHILLY I'M COMING DOWN THERE TO FIGHT YOU

Goku, why are you always yelling

IDK IT'S FUN

He's unreasonable angry all the time

Like Primeape

Ah... is that healthy?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast