Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't read this thread. It's contaminated with a bacterial virus!

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiTheLight View Post
    Nope, 89% connect with a 97% strength. I found pokemon smileys for AIM btw!!! The original 151.
    Well yeah, I have like a 60% right now, but it just randomly says the router isn't working and cuts out and stuff like that

A Small Man With A Magical Penis LuigiTheLight's Avatar

No dude. My connection is bitchin' rad with the new computer.
    You know what's incredibly pitiful? Submission. Don't sell your integrity, you get no commission.

Maybe the router is incompatible with your computer Mario. Did you just get a new one recently?
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by カモネギ View Post
    Thread needs more zombies.

Hugh Laurie was a zombie in Shaun of the Dead? Why didn't anyone ever tell me? I would have watched it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Shaun of the Dead was a good movie

Thumbilena was a great movie too!
    You know what's incredibly pitiful? Submission. Don't sell your integrity, you get no commission.

I noz, I'm only kiddin on the last part. If I owned it, perhaps I'd give it a gander, but unfortunately, I'm fresh out of Shaun of the Deads.
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.

I actually have that. It's epic!

Quote Originally Posted by NidoKING View Post
    Maybe the router is incompatible with your computer Mario. Did you just get a new one recently?
    I used to have an amazing connection.

And It's Justin's router, so not really

You're working on windows, right? You could try flushing the cache, that sometimes fixes problems like that.
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

If someone says its epic, then it's most likely a movie I can't resist, unless it's in the title, like with "Epic Movie". I pity the crew who took part in the filming of that ghastly movie. but now it's time to make a little visit to blockbuster.

This forum needed more creepy bunnies.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

I'm kinda distraught that Hollywood's thinking of making a movie adaptation of my favorite video game, Shadow of the Colossus.

I mean, it could be really good. But with like 40 lines of dialogue, and the vast silent journeying in the game, you can really screw it up. It's an epic game that has a chance to make an epic movie... If they do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post

Hugh Laurie was a zombie in Shaun of the Dead? Why didn't anyone ever tell me? I would have watched it.
    I'm pretty sure that's from Day of the Dead?

Cast away was a huge success, and there were large portions of the movie that had complete and total silence. So, they can surely pull it off with SoTC, and I'll even finance the movie if it's never adapted by the time I reach fame.

Oh and Mario, if you don't know how to do that, go to Run on the Start Menu, type in CMD.
    (If you're working on Vista, find CMD in accessories under All Programs and right click and hit 'Run as administrator')
    Then type in - quotes "ipconfig /flushdns".

...Wha?

All I get is the command prompt

Yeah, that's what you're supposed to, and then type in:
    ipconfig /flushdns

That seems dangerous...

Are you sure its safe? Could it have any adverse effects?

Nope. I just did it on mine to be sure.
    It's the equivalent of getting rid of your internet cookies. :p

......Nope, no effect

Hm... Did you try restarting? :/
    It's hard to help without really knowing what's going on...

It's been happening for over a month now, somedays worse than others, but always generally not good

Oh, well maybe something you installed, like hardware or software, is having an effect on it. Maybe an anti-virus program? Those have a history of messing everything up on computers...

Dude, my MoM moved where our router is. That's most likely what's causing it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast