Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I have been on for a few months but I have never really done alything here I kinda forgot about this place. I started playing pokemon at age 5 with yellow virsion then I kinda forgot about it until the ruby and sapphire games then I go back in and have been hocked since then. Right know I have Diamond but not platnuim yet. I know alot about pokemon and understand things like evs enough to use them a bit but not overboard like some idiots... Never the less I am a good pokemon person. So yeah as you can tell I never use commas and suck at spelling...

Uh, hi, and welcome... kinda.
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

ok

Well I wasn't sure if I should welcome you or not, seeing as you've been here. But hi just the same! Hehe
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

yeah but I was not really "here" my account was only made I only made this in the first place by accident when trying to post for pokedream

Ah, well then welcome, haha.

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

Hi!

welcome.
    if you find yourself stuck with no hope of rescue: Consider yourself lucky that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your present circumstances seems more likely, consider yourself lucky that it won't be troubling you much longer. - Douglas Adams