Thread: Pokemon platinum nature

Cjero

Default Pokemon platinum nature

first my Flaotzel and Luxray both were rashful nature not my flaotzel is Jolly
    and my Luxray Mild. and... what is defenition of mild nature?
    and im realy confused can you change nature while process in game?

like if you dont feed berrys it becomes sassy and if u give berrys they realy like they become rashful or something else?
    is that possible in game? that it can change nature with no cheats?

I do not believe that it is possible to change natures, as they are set in stone from the time you encounter them in the wild or recieve them from the Day Care Man in the egg.

A mild nature shows an increase in 10% in special attack by level 100, and a decrease by 10% in defense.
    Last edited by NidoKING; 04-13-2009 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Not special defense.
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.