Thread: Howdy Pokedream!!!!!!!

Ghetto Goth

Default Howdy Pokedream!!!!!!!

This is ghetto goth aka Corey. Im a big fan of pokemon and have been since i was 9. I got my first pokemon game when i turned 10 and still have it (Pokemon Red Version) If anyone wants to talk about anything then feel free to say hi. By the way my favorite pokemon... I dont have one they all rock in the end

Beginning Trainer

just leave, this place is gay. I recommend you go to a more active site like

pokecommunity.com

serebii.net

pe2k.com

Hahah, then what are you doing here lucario?

Welcome to PD Ghetto Goth (not entirely sure what that means...) Hope you stay awhile and post alot!
    Red Version was the best! Or maybe Yellow...
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

Hmmmm... That is all. Ninja in the Darkness's Avatar

Hello Ghetto Goth. Hope you have fun.

lucariofan you know no one is making you stay here. you can always just stay off and they'll eventually delete you account

Does Dragonite scare you? Dragonfright's Avatar

Even what I've been through, I still like this place, you haven't even given it a chance, you only got 17 posts.

Master Pokemon Trainer Dalek Emperor's Avatar

Hey, I like this site, and I only have 22 posts. Btw, welcome Ghetto Goth to PD. I'm a newbie too! WE NEWBIES GOTTA STICK TOGETHER!!
    I played the pokemon video games since I was seven years old. The first game I ever got was pokemon Blue. But I lost it... Oh well!
    Dalek Emperor

Hmmmm... That is all. Ninja in the Darkness's Avatar

Dalek Emperor, lucario has been here longer than you have. he/she signed up in january and you singed up this month. So thats good. I signed up in march and already have 263and 264 with this post. I'm not saying I'm the best poster, I'm just saying he/she's on here bearly anyways.

Registered Users Regular Bluebabe kitten's Avatar

Pairs:
    Eve
    Fallen Wings
    Atomika

http://digi-geek.tumblr.com/