Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rayne is back!

Default Rayne is back!

Let the flamewar continue! (Hicky, don't ban him again for a few days, this is some quality entertainment, and I'm tired as a mofo so it'll be all the better)

I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

lmao this thread

dont remember

Aw comon guys, I've been up for the last 18 hours doing English schoolwork, gimme something!
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

He's not worth the trouble, he's a general waste of time

Someone reban him, and do it for real this time

Who are the active mods that can do that anyways? Hicky only has limited Mod powers or something, right?

Eve has full mod power, KG has full mod power, Pichubro has full mod power, and...I forget the others

All I know is, we gots us some girl mods, I think all of them are female right now actually

At least the most active ones

Xion and Devil are the badest ass mods on the planet, but apparently they went to kill hookers and pillage seaside villages respectively. We've got Pikatwo as well, but he's slaying wildabeasts with his boomerang at the moment. Other than that, everyone else is missing

Pichubro has full mod powers? I didn't know that...
    Somehow I really can't see Pichubro banning someone though... too nice...

She is far to benevolent to harm any creature, no matter how foul. Her powers are used for good only, and no one can make pichubro do anything with her powers, only she can use her powers for what she wishes

My thoughts exactly.

Only thing I've seen from Eve since I got back was a post with a smiley face in it. And I don't think I've seen KG period, though maybe I just didn't realize it.

KG's been around two or three times since you've been here, Eve's been around, but only posted like twice in the past month

It's quite depressing :niggasad:

I can't remember why I stopped coming here. I think I just forgot about PD in the mad onslaught of end-of-term finals and then starting my summer job. It's a shame really, I'm sure the summer was great.

Summer here wasn't great, at least not that I remember

When did activity start going downhill so badly? Back last April it was reasonably strong...

Actually....I don't remember.

Actually the summer here wasn't so bad now that I think about it, Devil was here, Xion was here, other people appeared a little more regularly, So yeah, Summer here really wasn't so bad

Xion was even discussing that idea of a meeting last summer, so yeah, last summer really was pretty good

It's a shame we actually didn't do that, it would have been the bomb

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    He's not worth the trouble, he's a general waste of time
    This coming from the guy who pussy-walks around me when I post and then openly speaks shit on me when I'm banned. Speaks loads for your esteem.

Someone reban him, and do it for real this time
    Sure. It's not any fun trolling you faggots. You practically troll yourselves.

I don't walk around you, I walk on you, when your here, not here, somewhere else, just constantly, it doesn't matter, your just too stupid to get it. Crushing you in the most efficient way possible is my method, and in this case this is the best way to deal with you.

Yess... yesss... dance puppets, dance!

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Well I should have full mod powers... I actually e-mailed Mewtwo asking him to give me them but he was too busy asking random Asian girls to stroke his chin and take pictures of this event to fulfill my request

There's no fight here, the winner is the one who doesn't fight with him. I will not fight with him and I'm sure no one else will bother, give it up

Hey Mario, why aren't you a mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    Well I should have full mod powers... I actually e-mailed Mewtwo asking him to give me them but he was too busy asking random Asian girls to stroke his chin and take pictures of this event to fulfill my request
    Yeah, stroking his chin, thats what they're call it now

I blaim other things, like the fact that it's been Tax season, and he was probably busy doing everyone's taxes

Quote Originally Posted by NidoKING View Post
    Hey Mario, why aren't you a mod?
    Heh heh heh, don't ask

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Really long story. From what I gathered God said Mario could be a mod if he returned, but Fullmetal got annoyed when he was mercilessly banning the citizens who pleaded for their life, which is how Mario would operate as mayor except with people's lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    There's no fight here, the winner is the one who doesn't fight with him. I will not fight with him and I'm sure no one else will bother, give it up
    I'm not instigating, Mario. There's no you vs. me shit here. There never was. All I did was retaliate because you cried alt every time I posted but then you overreacted and whinged about it to the mods and asked them to ban me. I stated it in my welcome thread: "If you cool with me, then we cool". But apparently niggers like yourself don't seem to get that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast