Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rayne is back!

Registered Users Regular

Why yall tipin of this fucking faggot just let him burn in his own attention that he will never get.

A Small Man With A Magical Penis LuigiTheLight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    Fuck off or the penny will drop.

This is funny. You remind me of this faggot called LinkMasterJ on this video game forum. He sucks ups to the staff and veterans hoping that they'll like him and get him into the 'in gang'. Naturally I got pissed and destroyed him in two posts but the jackass was back in his game within a week.

You didn't destroy him, he just got bored with you and left. You lack the intellect to destroy anyone, up to and including newborns with health and mental problems.

Of course there's a difference between you and him because the elitists over here obviously like you and you're less shitty than he is. But the similarities hold ground nonetheless.

Thank you, I agree. I'm not too shitty if I do say so myself.

Tell me, nigga, would you like me to whoop your ass as I did his? Because, honestly, you hiding behind Mario's back sucking God's dick while taking cheap shots at me is getting annoying.
    I would LOVE for you to attempt to "whoop my ass" as i'm so sure you did his. And I'm not hiding behind anyone, where have I hidden behind anyone's back OR sucked a penis? I think you may just be having gay fantasies or God and myself.

As I've said several times before... Faggot.
    You know what's incredibly pitiful? Submission. Don't sell your integrity, you get no commission.

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiTheLight View Post
    And I'm not hiding behind anyone,
    Then you must be schizophrenic enough to not notice because considering all the bullshit you've laid out here, the only reason why you still have a shred of your dignity is because Mario keeps protecting your back.

If you had posted faggotry such as this on any other forum that I frequent, you would've have been flamed to no end, and possibly even banned if one of the staff was feeling pissy. And there would have been no one to protect you there because respect of others is earned, not flaunted around like it's a god-given right.

where have I hidden behind anyone's back OR sucked a penis? I think you may just be having gay fantasies or God and myself.
    That was never the assumption, dumbass, and you knew what I was implying well enough to make up some bullshit up and ignore my original point. Don't tell me you're another faggot who overanalyses posts till he gets some sort of crap to hold me up against because it doesn't give you more ground; it only makes you look like a jackass who doesn't have enough intelligence in his grasp to comprehend basic grammar.

As I've said several times before... Faggot.
    This is proof of why your posts suck and why you should just kill yourself and do the world a favour.

You WANT to act elitist but you obviously suck too much for anyone to consider you elite. You can't even form a decent post without some made-up bullshit aside it and iteration of the word 'Faggot' like it'll give you some sort of reprieve. And what makes this even worse is you act like a fucking hypocrite to go along with it.

You don't even provide me with half the fight I expect from The Editor. Either step up your game and use the vocabulary you claim to have to come up with more original insults, because that's all you'll ever amount too, or log off from the internet permanently and save me from the trouble of having to facepalm everytime you make a post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Your really a joke, stop taking yourself seriously, no one else here does.
    It's the internet. If you take anything too seriously then you need your brain examined.

I wish we had an active mod around here.
    This is shitty. Why does the self-proclaimed greatest flamer on the internet need a moderator to win his fights?

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

I'm winning because I'm not fighting with you, that's the stratagy that's working

And the whole "The internet isn't serious" thing is the single dumbest arguement on the planet, used by little kids who are too stupid to discuss anything serious

why is this guy i've never heard of making big posts about people. i am certainly not going to read them, so someone summarize.

I haven't read them either

It's just some fag being a fag because he's a fag

If we had an active mod we wouldn't have to see this

I'm winning because I'm not fighting with you, that's the stratagy that's working
    Stop kidding yourself, nigga. You're the only reason these bitchfights are going on because you refuse to shut the fuck up and get over it.

And the whole "The internet isn't serious" thing is the single dumbest arguement on the planet, used by little kids who are too stupid to discuss anything serious
    I never said the internet wasn't serious; I said that you shouldn't take the internet seriously. There's a difference, and I can't help it if you're too narrow-minded to see otherwise.

I haven't read them either

It's just some fag being a fag because he's a fag

If we had an active mod we wouldn't have to see this
    You honestly have a schmuck's persistence. And it's not even close to being trollish.

It's funny how you act like you're being the better man and yet you continue throwing your weak swears at me, whining about how the mods aren't active enough to ban me.

If you're so adamant about seeing me banned when why don't you quit bitching and get the mods or drive me away yourself rather than bitching about me in my threads and replying to posts that you don't read?

You really are a moron.

You can hide behind that excuse all you want, but in reality, you were acting this way with or without me, so don't even try to act like your recieving some form of injustice

And it's the same thing, that's what morons say when they are too stupid to discuss things, what, does the slighly different arrangement of words make it any less stupid?

A Small Man With A Magical Penis LuigiTheLight's Avatar

[QUOTE=Rayne;352196]Then you must be schizophrenic enough to not notice because considering all the bullshit you've laid out here, the only reason why you still have a shred of your dignity is because Mario keeps protecting your back.

Therefore, I have not hidden behind ANYONE you dumb piece of shit. He has been jumping in front of me. I have not relied on him to stand up for me AT ALL. It's his own choice. And what kind of word is faggotry? You lack even the slightest bit of creativity. What are you, like 15?
    You know what's incredibly pitiful? Submission. Don't sell your integrity, you get no commission.

He's gone, that's what he is, Justice struck him across the face

stays MANLY on the plain The Rayne's Avatar

You really are a moron.
    What is amazing is that you've retorted with nothing except "you're a moron gtfo" lines. You really can't defend yourself. You should have just stopped posting right there. Nothing has changed from your previous posts

You can hide behind that excuse all you want, but in reality, you were acting this way with or without me, so don't even try to act like your recieving some form of injustice
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne
    Sure. It's not any fun trolling you faggots. You practically troll yourselves.
    I'm not instigating, Mario. There's no you vs. me shit here. There never was. All I did was retaliate because you cried alt every time I posted but then you overreacted and whinged about it to the mods and asked them to ban me. I stated it in my welcome thread: "If you cool with me, then we cool". But apparently niggers like yourself don't seem to get that.
    Shoot. Or ban me yourself if you'd like. I didn't come back here to troll either way.
    Spare me, nigga. If you want a fight with me, then come out with me all out instead of barraging me with your shitty insults. Or follow your own advice and shut the fuck up. I'm not here to cause trouble, but I can do that and much more if you bring me to it.
    You're ego doesn't really allow you to accept and move on, does it? I never came here to troll, I was only piqued by your wiki and archives, but I did troll you because you honestly craved it. I could embarrass you in front of the entire forum if I wanted to, but I choose not to. Your choices were clear every since I returned to this place: Either forget the past and accept me into the forum or ignore me completely and ask a mod to ban me. But in the end your stubbornness gets the best of you, and this is where we differ.
    And funnily enough all you're responses have been "gtfo" in various sentence structures. Don't play that card off when it's clear that you're being more of a fuckwad than I am, even if you rest of the forum is too close-minded to see it.

And it's the same thing, that's what morons say when they are too stupid to discuss things, what, does the slighly different arrangement of words make it any less stupid?
    It's more of that you shouldn't baww when some retard on a forum calls you an idiot rather than dismiss everything on the world wide web to be bullshit.

What makes this sentence even more moronic is that you only seem to pick up on points that clearly weren't aimed at you. You weren't even reading the topic before this ridiculous reply. I'm not posting here while you're offline waiting for your return. I don't even have you in the back of my mind as I post. It's seems if I don't put "I am not talking about Mario" after every post, you assume it's all about you. If you have self esteem issues, take them elsewhere. I'm not your playmate. You should note; A new sentence doesn't mean a new paragraph. You don't have a lot to say, and it's nothing of value. You are not worth using the scrollbar.

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiTheLight View Post
    Therefore, I have not hidden behind ANYONE you dumb piece of shit. He has been jumping in front of me.
    It's the same thing no matter how differently you arrange the sentences or how much you try to deny it.

I have not relied on him to stand up for me AT ALL. It's his own choice.
    If you admit that your buddy is jumping into arguments that don't even concern him then tell him to fuck off for a few posts so that you can actually show me what the fuck you've got.

And what kind of word is faggotry? You lack even the slightest bit of creativity.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...0of%20faggotry

What are you, like 15?
    This is surreal. Now you've resorted to bad practices of condescendance. The only thing close to a flame in your post was 'dumb piece of shit' and you can't even use it right enough for it to have any effect. Picking on my use of the word faggotry and coating 'I'm a smartass' all over it when I myself pointed out that you don't seem to have any more insults in your vocabulary than the word faggot shows a lot about your failure.

Hey look, Mr. I'm defending myself has now made an Alt to prove he's not here just to fight

[Original title goes here] ninja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Rayne View Post
    What is amazing is that you've retorted with nothing except "you're a moron gtfo" lines. You really can't defend yourself. You should have just stopped posting right there. Nothing has changed from your previous posts

And funnily enough all you're responses have been "gtfo" in various sentence structures. Don't play that card off when it's clear that you're being more of a fuckwad than I am, even if you rest of the forum is too close-minded to see it.

It's more of that you shouldn't baww when some retard on a forum calls you an idiot rather than dismiss everything on the world wide web to be bullshit.

What makes this sentence even more moronic is that you only seem to pick up on points that clearly weren't aimed at you. You weren't even reading the topic before this ridiculous reply. I'm not posting here while you're offline waiting for your return. I don't even have you in the back of my mind as I post. It's seems if I don't put "I am not talking about Mario" after every post, you assume it's all about you. If you have self esteem issues, take them elsewhere. I'm not your playmate. You should note; A new sentence doesn't mean a new paragraph. You don't have a lot to say, and it's nothing of value. You are not worth using the scrollbar.

It's the same thing no matter how differently you arrange the sentences or how much you try to deny it.

If you admit that your buddy is jumping into arguments that don't even concern him then tell him to fuck off for a few posts so that you can actually show me what the fuck you've got.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...0of%20faggotry

This is surreal. Now you've resorted to bad practices of condescendance. The only thing close to a flame in your post was 'dumb piece of shit' and you can't even use it right enough for it to have any effect. Picking on my use of the word faggotry and coating 'I'm a smartass' all over it when I myself pointed out that you don't seem to have any more insults in your vocabulary than the word faggot shows a lot about your failure.
    Cool story, bro.
    :yes:

Hey look, Mr. I'm defending myself has now made an Alt to prove he's not here just to fight
    Hey look, Mr. I don't want to fight with Rayne is being a jackass in order to prove that he's true to his word.

Your just pissed that I did exactly what you asked me to do

And I won

Poor you

Your just pissed that I did exactly what you asked me to do

And I won

Poor you
    I expected you to either have a full-blown fight with me or just ignore me.

You did neither.

What makes this funnier is that you're trying to psychoanalyse me, and failing at it, going under the generalisation that being out-stubborn = winning.

And no, you're not winning. Better go call Hicky and beg him to ban me. It's the only way to win arguments that you just can't win.

There is no arguement, your just leaving

I've already made this clear

But. He isn't leaving. Not willingly at least. So.... what now.

Cool Story Bro! <--- IS STUPID!

*HADOKEN*
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Well I say it isn't.

*TIGER UPPERCUT*

I always win, and don't forget it.

And also, Qoorl's right

It's a sad day when a blonde had to translate the nigga-speak for me.
    "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
    But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
    ~

Don't leave flowers after I'm dead. Arta Lorraine's Avatar

Hi Mr. Mario, sir.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast