Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rayne is back!

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

fuck off

where are you from, anyway, internet pilgrim? I'm honestly just asking.. I'm just going to get Mewtwo to permaban you soon as you become a full-blown annoying troll.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    Really long story. From what I gathered God said Mario could be a mod if he returned, but Fullmetal got annoyed when he was mercilessly banning the citizens who pleaded for their life, which is how Mario would operate as mayor except with people's lives.
    Actually I don't think they gave me the power to ban, I think they just allowed me to delete, lock, and move things, no power to ban or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    where are you from, anyway, internet pilgrim? I'm honestly just asking..
    Why does it matter?

I'm just going to get Mewtwo to permaban you soon as you become a full-blown annoying troll.
    Shoot. Or ban me yourself if you'd like. I didn't come back here to troll either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    Or ban me yourself if you'd like. I didn't come back here to troll either way.
    Yeah, too bad every other post you've made is evidence to otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Yeah, too bad every other post you've made is evidence to otherwise
    Opinion.

Rayne if you tell me where the city of Raynes is I promise I personally will never, ever ban you

A Small Man With A Magical Penis LuigiTheLight's Avatar

Rayne's a fag.
    You know what's incredibly pitiful? Submission. Don't sell your integrity, you get no commission.

Fact.

Yeah. It should be on wikipedia "Rayne- fag."
    You know what's incredibly pitiful? Submission. Don't sell your integrity, you get no commission.

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiTheLight View Post
    Rayne's a fag.
    Please. Go back to sucking the elite's balls. It's one thing you're good at.

Go back to being banned, it was the only time you actually did anything productive

Go back to being banned, it was the only time you actually did anything productive
    Spare me, nigga. If you want a fight with me, then come out with me all out instead of barraging me with your shitty insults. Or follow your own advice and shut the fuck up. I'm not here to cause trouble, but I can do that and much more if you bring me to it.

Your such a joke, I'm just finding different ways of getting someone to ban you

Your such a joke,

Quit the facade. You don't want to go up against me again because you know I'll beat you. It's too much of a waste of my time to continue this little bitchfight so just admit that I bruised your ego and you're too butthurt to make any post that kicks a message in, and I won't think any less of you. I couldn't possibly.

I'm just finding different ways of getting someone to ban you
    You've got nothing to threaten me with other than banishment, which is further proof that you ain't got shit. And what makes this funny is that bans are easy to evade and even easier when half the staff is in hibernation. You honestly can't do anything to me other than wave half-assed satire everytime I post. You're just another retard pretending to laugh.

And I repeat:

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne
    Spare me, nigga. If you want a fight with me, then come out with me all out instead of barraging me with your shitty insults. Or follow your own advice and shut the fuck up. I'm not here to cause trouble, but I can do that and much more if you bring me to it.

All that from like 5 words? Yeah, no instigating here

All that from like 5 words? Yeah, no instigating here
    You're ego doesn't really allow you to accept and move on, does it? I never came here to troll, I was only piqued by your wiki and archives, but I did troll you because you honestly craved it. I could embarrass you in front of the entire forum if I wanted to, but I choose not to. Your choices were clear every since I returned to this place: Either forget the past and accept me into the forum or ignore me completely and ask a mod to ban me. But in the end your stubbornness gets the best of you, and this is where we differ.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

She is far to benevolent to harm any creature, no matter how foul. Her powers are used for good only, and no one can make pichubro do anything with her powers, only she can use her powers for what she wishes
    But surely banning Rayne woud be for the greater good, correct?

I don't know, I think this is funny. I really don't know why Rayne comes here though. He hates everything Pokemon, he hates everyone here, and he believes this is a waste of time...

:\
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

Quote Originally Posted by NidoKING View Post
    He hates everything Pokemon,
    ]

Lolno. I hate the repetitiveness of the games and unoriginality of the anime. I do like Pokemon though, in the general sense.

he hates everyone here,
    Lolno. I think the majority of the members here are alright. It's a few I have a beef with.

and he believes this is a waste of time...
    Lolno. Me bitchfighting Mario is a waste of time. He doesn't seem to get that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fey View Post
    Perhaps, but no one may force their will apon her, it's up to another mod to come and handle it

Alright, seriously guys... Every single one of you needs to learn the proper usage of the words "You're" and "Your". Thank you. And Rayne totally said butthurt. I might have to use that word. It was actually a little funny. I never thought I would say this, but props go to you for that word Rayne.

Fey catches on quick. Go Fey!

Fuck off or the penny will drop.

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiTheLight View Post
    Alright, seriously guys... Every single one of you needs to learn the proper usage of the words "You're" and "Your". Thank you. And Rayne totally said butthurt. I might have to use that word. It was actually a little funny. I never thought I would say this, but props go to you for that word Rayne.
    This is funny. You remind me of this faggot called LinkMasterJ on this video game forum. He sucks ups to the staff and veterans hoping that they'll like him and get him into the 'in gang'. Naturally I got pissed and destroyed him in two posts but the jackass was back in his game within a week.

Of course there's a difference between you and him because the elitists over here obviously like you and you're less shitty than he is. But the similarities hold ground nonetheless.

Tell me, nigga, would you like me to whoop your ass as I did his? Because, honestly, you hiding behind Mario's back sucking God's dick while taking cheap shots at me is getting annoying.

Your really a joke, stop taking yourself seriously, no one else here does.

I wish we had an active mod around here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast