Thread: My Father's

Default My Father's

Birthday is tomorrow, and I can't think what to get him.

Any ideas?
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

10 foot dildo

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

20 foot Codpiece

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Get him a watch, men like watches. Or get him a dragon statue with an encryption saying "From Nick, you are forever in my memories".

Which reminds me, accept me on that corporate messaging software that all the coffee-drinking lower middle class teenagers from UK, Australia and New Zealand use. Oh, yeah. MSN.

the only watches worth buying are like $800. get him a really fancy pen, you could probably find one for 80-100. i would love to get a really fancy pen as a present.

[Original title goes here] ninja's Avatar

MSN is cool, cuz you can use it on your xbox, or the Wii. Also, I think the PS3 might have an internet explorer type thing.

Go to Luigi's house, camp outside with a Pokeball, and catch that thing he saw, then give it to your dad. Maybe it'll be shiny.
    :yes:

A live hand grenade, real men love live hand grenades

And by the way, PS3 definatly has a web browser, you can even program a PS3 to run Linux if you really wanted to. Web Browsers are practically industry standard now

As for Pens, I would never use a fancy pen, give me a cheap ass ball point pen and I'm good, although I do like fancy art pencils, so I dunno

My dad used to be a business man, he aready has all of that stuff :/
    A live hand grenade would be sweet though. Not sure he would want that in the house though.

Either way, it's today and I don't think he wants anything. Not real big on the whole birthday thing. I guess if I see something I'll just get it for him as a late birthday present, I feel like a schmuk not getting him one though.
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

If he's a business man then get one of those dummy Grenades for his desk

It's a real grenade, but without the powder or chemical fuse, used primarily as a paper weight

That's actually a good idea... eBay time.

Scratch that, I'm gonna get him a bluetooth headset. Not sure how he doesn't already have one, but I found a pretty decent one.

bluetooth headsets are mad gay

Law might be passed that you can't talk on your cell phone in PA while driving though. So bluetooth would be needed.

if a law like that was passed then it should probably INCLUDE blue tooth headsets anyway

That's not the way it is pushing. They're called for hands-free devices, like in-car phone systems and bluetooth and whatnot.
    At least that's what I was told... Could be wrong. Either way I think he'll like it cause he's on the phone alot and he's getting older.

Army/Navy store.

You can choose between Pineapple and regular round grenades, $8 each I think, I've not seen them in at least 10 years, so there could have been a price change, I think there actually is an army/navy store up your way

Yeah there's one about half an hour away, I was there a year ago or so getting some winter gear before I went back to Mongotown