Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention: Rayne.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default Attention: Rayne.

Chill out. You could easily be accepted as a cool cat if you stopped trying to prove that you're a hard man. Refusing to chill out means you really are the troll you claim you're not.

stays MANLY on the plain The Rayne's Avatar

You realise that the only reason I'm shitting on members of this forum is because some of them can't let the whole thing blow over. Tell Mario to get off his high horse and off my back, LuigiTheLight to stop being such a wannabee elitist faggot and Hicky to stop banning me and then I might be able to give this forum a second chance.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Rayne View Post
    You realise that the only reason I'm shitting on members of this forum is because some of them can't let the whole thing blow over.
    I have indeed read over a few of your posts. The explanation you have given as an excuse for pathetic trolling is not only completely unbelievable, it's also horribly hypocritical. Why don't you lay low, let them forget about it and let it blow over? Because of your massive ego? Because of your pride? Because you're a troll?

Tell Mario to get off his high horse and off my back, LuigiTheLight to stop being such a wannabee elitist faggot and Hicky to stop banning me and then I might be able to give this forum a second chance.
    This sorta thing needs to stop.

yawn

Hicky bans you because you're trolling, no matter if the cause is other members; it's his right and/or duty as a moderator. Just let Mario be himself, and Luigi be himself. Don't blame someone else for your actions, no matter what they do/did.
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Fey View Post
    I have indeed read over a few of your posts. The explanation you have given as an excuse for pathetic trolling is not only completely unbelievable, it's also horribly hypocritical. Why don't you lay low, let them forget about it and let it blow over? Because of your massive ego? Because of your pride? Because you're a troll?
    Lay low? Why the fuck should I lay low and give them the impression that they are any better than me? Why should I stand by and let Mario walk over me and LuigiTheLight post the word faggot in every message referring to me? It's almost tatamount to forfeiting and that's blasphemy because I've never found a reason to give in a fight in the four years that I have lurked on the internet, let alone to a bunch of jackasses who think they are the sons of God himself.

Nobody here is above me, and if they are then they need to fucking prove it, which they have been failing to do so far.

This sorta thing needs to stop.
    I'm not the only one at fault. If I am forced to curb myself and post in a new light then I expect everyone who has been bullshitting on me during the past few weeks to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by NidoKING View Post
    Hicky bans you because you're trolling, no matter if the cause is other members; it's his right and/or duty as a moderator.
    There are no rules to this forum and making a reference to enforcing of said rules as an excuse for my ban is just silly.

Just let Mario be himself, and Luigi be himself. Don't blame someone else for your actions, no matter what they do/did.
    No I am not trolling. I trolled Mario before my first ban because you was so intent on calling me out as an alt. How the fuck do you expect me to post as a regular member if Mario keeps insulting me after every post that I make. I have every right to retaliate against his bullshit, and I am.

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne
    I'm not the only one at fault. If I am forced to curb myself and post in a new light then I expect everyone who has been bullshitting on me during the past few weeks to do the same.

[Original title goes here] ninja's Avatar

Just because you are not the only one doing something, does not make it right.
    Just because you are not the cause of the problem, doesn't mean you aren't a part of it.

If you do not willingly "curb" yourself, how do you expect others to do the same?

Use your head, Rayne. You aren't gaining anything through arguement.
    :yes:

Quote Originally Posted by ninja View Post
    Listen to Huck, guys.

Just because you are not the cause of the problem, doesn't mean you aren't a part of it.

If you do not willingly "curb" yourself, how do you expect others to do the same?

Use your head, Rayne. You aren't gaining anything through arguement.
    You act like if I quit these bitchfights Mario and the others will follow suit. This is hardly worth my while and I've faced much worse than these. I'm not doing this to prove anything any more than I am retaliating against a bunch of fuckwits, who demand respect because they're 'elites' on a pokemon forum, pushing me around.

I already know that I'm not gaining anything by continuing this, but I also know that throwing in the towel is not going to change anything. The only way this is going to end is if my detractors grow up a bit and quit the false facade of greatness, or they force me off the forum completely, which isn't going to happen anytime soon.

How would you know if you did not try.

Those who hit their head against a wall to test its strength are not at heart wrong.
    It is those who try it a second time who are the stupid ones.

Lay low? Why the fuck should I lay low and give them the impression that they are any better than me? Why should I stand by and let Mario walk over me and LuigiTheLight post the word faggot in every message referring to me? It's almost tatamount to forfeiting and that's blasphemy because I've never found a reason to give in a fight in the four years that I have lurked on the internet, let alone to a bunch of jackasses who think they are the sons of God himself.

Nobody here is above me, and if they are then they need to fucking prove it, which they have been failing to do so far.

Cool story, /b/ro.

How would you know if you did not try.

Those who hit their head against a wall to test its strength are not at heart wrong.
    It is those who try it a second time who are the stupid ones.
    Oh I was, and I was met with the benevolent and forgiving response of

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky
    fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by Fey View Post
    Cool story, /b/ro.
    ninja isn't a good poster. Emulating him makes you look worse.

Oh I was, and I was met with the benevolent and forgiving response of
    From what I can see that is forgiving.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

So you guys giving him exactly what he wants is your stratagy to stop him? real smart

A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar

Actually, most everyone here is better than you because most people on here have gotten over this shit. Yeah, mario still calls me a faggot and all, but I just let it go, and so in that sense, although I'm not among the elite, I'm not the crappy poster I was when I got here.
    "I can't explain just how it feels,
    the thoughts of my premature burial.
    Inside this oblong box I lie,
    with the hope I'll be buried alive."

http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/ind
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/tra

ninja isn't a good poster. Emulating him makes you look worse.
    Lol. That means a lot coming from you, Rayne.

Also. RULES 1 AND 2. DAMNIT FEY.

What is it that Rayne wants Mario?

@ Rayne:
    I never said anything about there being rules, but it is a common-known fact that no one likes trolls, therefore if you act like a troll, there's a good chance you'll get banned.
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

He wants to be yelled at. Makes him feel dirty.

A Small Man With A Magical Penis LuigiTheLight's Avatar

First off, how am I trying to be an elitist? And just for your information, I did not use the word "faggot" in my last post. I'm willing to drop this if you are. I will be the bigger man here. I believe the members of this forum should really try and just mellow out a little bit. We're all here, let's try not to make this a war zone.
    You know what's incredibly pitiful? Submission. Don't sell your integrity, you get no commission.

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiTheLight View Post
    I'm willing to drop this if you are. I will be the bigger man here. I believe the members of this forum should really try and just mellow out a little bit. We're all here, let's try not to make this a war zone.
    That's probably my favorite thing that you've ever said

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

He's not willing to give up, because he's fighting spesifically because he wants to fight, he has no real reason, he just wants to, and fighting with him only feeds his want to fight

A Small Man With A Magical Penis LuigiTheLight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NidoKING View Post
    That's probably my favorite thing that you've ever said
    Thank you
    You know what's incredibly pitiful? Submission. Don't sell your integrity, you get no commission.

In the fields, there to tend and wait for the lost.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    yawn

Rest in peace pap-pap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast