Thread: Pokémon of the Week (May 11-17)

thumbs down Pokémon of the Week (May 11-17)

This weeks Pokémon is:

Ruby: Milotic is said to be the most beautiful of all the Pokémon. It has the power to becalm such emotions as anger and hostility to quell bitter feuding.

Sapphire: Milotic live at the bottom of large lakes. When this Pokémon's body glows a vivid pink, it releases a pulsing wave of energy that brings soothing calm to restless spirits.

Emerald: It is said to live at the bottom of large lakes. Considered to be the most beautiful of all Pokémon, it has been depicted in paintings and statues.

Fire Red/Leaf Green: Milotic is breathtakingly beautiful. Those that see it are said to forget their combative spirits.

Diamond: When people bicker, it is said to arise from the depths of lakes to becalm violent hearts.

Pearl: It is the world's most beautiful Pokémon. There are many works of art featuring Milotic.

Milotic is my second favorite Pokémon. She is one of the coolest and best looking (as the Pokedex entries would suggest...) Pokémon out there in my opinion. Not to mention she is GREAT in battle. She is my preferred lead because she can only rarely be killed in one hit, and she's faster than alot of other leads.
    Alot of people don't use her just because she's incredibly hard to find in every game. I personally got Feebas (her pre-evolution form, for those of you who don't know) in Emerald so I never had to bother with the 4 random tile cave nonsense.
    I could talk about how much I love Milotic for quite awhile, but I'll spare you all the monotony

Lemme know what y'all think about this lovely lady.
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

I've never had one before. Or a Feebas.

Well that is an error that needs to be rectified...
    I'll trade you one if you want
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

o i want one
    LOL :panic::panic::panic:today i get halo 3 ODST :) lLOLOLOL

It's fast and strong, and has a decent movepool. I've never really needed one, though I have it as a spare.
    derp

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Milotic is not 'fast and strong' I'm afraid mate

It's just bulky.

well compared to other high deffence pokemon it does have decent speed and attacks stats