Thread: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver

Registered Users Regular

Default Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver

In celebration of the games coming out, I thought since I am BM, one of PD's most loved members of all time! Well...anyways..>.> Why not a rp? To get you ready for the best generation of pokemon? All I need is a few memebers if anyone is in the spirit.

Information forum.

Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Bio:
    Starting Pokemon: (Any of the 2nd generation starters, and any basic level 2nd generation pokemon I suppose)
    Goal:

Well I'll fill mine out if I get any members to do this with me. ,

Default Leo

Name: Leo
    Appearance:Fashionable yet casual. Wears a newsboy cap along with modern style "plus-ten" knickerbocker. Leo also has on a loose white dress shirt, which he rolls the sleeves up and wears a vest, with the dress shirt hanging out below from under the vest.
    Personality: "I don't like talking to people. There isn't really anything to talk about. I guess... well-- I like animals more than I do people. Pokemon are more innocent and true compared to humans."
    Bio: Leo is an orphan who grew up in Ore. Having a violent childhood has made him tough, but has also made him distant from his emotions. He's passive agreesive and has little self-confidence.
    He left Ore by being a stow-away on a cargo ship at the age of 10. When the ship docked, Leo found himself in Olivine City. From there he traveled and made base in a cave. In that cave he befriended his pokemon.
    Starting Pokemon: Dunsparce
    Goal: True happiness in life

The best generation... highy doubt that

Registered Users Regular

You got a better generation? Kanto maybe.

Yeah the orininals and I am not sure that the new games will be a new gen like firered and leafgreen where still gen 3.

Wha--?
    HeartGold and SoulSilver are compatible with Pokemon Diamond,Pearl and Platinum. I would check out pokebeach for the latest on HG and SS.

Yeah so mostly likely still counts as gen 4

Well, yeah, they're remakes of Pokemon Gold and Silver version from back in the day. These are still Gen 4.
    And if you ask, when they eventual do make Gen 5, I hope that they take a break from making new pokemon. 493, that enough for now. Maybe when they make Gen 6 they we can have 800 pokmon, but for now, I'd say take a break.

I also hope that they DON'T remake Ruby or Sapphire versions, compared to the other games, these were lame.

Quote Originally Posted by leo33wii View Post
    Well, yeah, they're remakes of Pokemon Gold and Silver version from back in the day. These are still Gen 4.
    And if you ask, when they eventual do make Gen 5, I hope that they take a break from making new pokemon. 493, that enough for now. Maybe when they make Gen 6 they we can have 800 pokmon, but for now, I'd say take a break.

I also hope that they DON'T remake Ruby or Sapphire versions, compared to the other games, these were lame.
    Yeah actually I found sapphire and ruby ok but yeah the story line sucked. It they ever do make remakes after these games would be too soon anyway and hopefully they change the story line from either 'lets set fire to the world of lets food the world."

Damn those Eco-terrorist/PETA bastards.

Wow I really have to stop typoing

Banned

Name: Jason
    Appearance: See my avatar, yeah thats him exept younger and no pimp-fly hat. And he has a claymore (family heirloom).
    Personality:" Yeah, I like pokemon, they're fun and- oh no look a gligar!DIEWINGEDSPAWNOFSATAN!"
    Bio:Ever since there was somthing different about him. When he was 12 his parents gave him the sword(against thier better judgement) and set him on his way. Since then he has wandered Johto being decidedly non-sequitor.
    Starting Pokemon: Cyndaquil (nicknamed OW MY FINGER IT BURNS), Larvitar (nicknamed THATS NOT A ROCK), and Marrep (nicknamed lil' piggy).
    Goal:I dunno, stuff.

Name: Josh
    Appearance: Dark brown hair, mid neck length, with an emerald green beanie, a pair of jean shorts and a plain T-shirt, with tattered sleeves.
    Personality: "I'm just one of those guys who's kind of just there, I never say or do anything really."
    Bio: Born in Cherrygrove City, raised by his uncle and aunt, do to his parents moving to Kanto.
    Starting Pokemon: (Any of the 2nd generation starters, and any basic level 2nd generation pokemon I suppose) Gligar
    Goal: Just to be a decent trainer

OOC: By the way, if you're not posting in character, put OOC: in fron of your post, and IC: when you're in character.
    derp

OOC:
    Hmm looks like this may be sitting here for a while, but it would be interesting if Bayleef Master would come back.
    Hello?
    Where are you Bayleef Master?

Name: Kirby
    Appearance: Hippie like
    Personality: Hippie like
    Bio: Born with awesomeomofez a disease which makes me awesome from birth
    Starting Pokemon: Bayleef + Dunsparce
    Goal: Making the world turn communtist

Quote Originally Posted by leo33wii View Post
    OOC:
    Hmm looks like this may be sitting here for a while, but it would be interesting if Bayleef Master would come back.
    Hello?
    Where are you Bayleef Master?
    OOC: epic fail from BM for disappearing
    derp