Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DB's Sprite Shop

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

Default DB's Sprite Shop

I'll do basic sprites, trainer cards, poke garden, poke-town, custom trainers, pokemorphs, poke-eggs/berries/balls, and ANIMATION

Other things I can do (minus the banner, I don't do well in photoshop)

I miss spriting, so do order up! =D

EDIT: Oh, and please don't post on the shop from that link, it was closed already
    Last edited by dragon_berry; 05-29-2009 at 07:48 AM.
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

Can I get a custom trainer sprite? I want something interesting a original, oh and a boy.
    Oh and a sprite, can you do a Gengar/Milotic splice?
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

*thinks* Something with dragons and Samus. Can you do that?

NidoKING: How will the custom trainer looks like? Sry, I still can't do random ^^
    Ed: I think I use Ridley instead, Samus sprite was too big for pokemon sprites

EDIT: Aaargh, I think I misread 'with' with 'wings' I really should stop watching my monitor for hours
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Uhm... how about a kid wearing shorts with an over-large smock like shirt. Oh and a trenchcoat (open, obviously) overtop of it. He should have black hair that's not very long. No shoes or some sort of dress shoes, and a very pale complexion. That good?
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

The joints looked awkward -_-

That's pretty nice looking, did you do that from scratch? I was actually meaning for him to look a little less 'cool' though and a little more awkward. His attire is supposed to be odd-looking instead of nice, haha. But props all the same, I just wasn't very specific in that regard

I can't really do scratches, Head from FRLG birdkeeper, Body from RS boy char, legs from triathlete, forgot the coat's owner and sorry for the mistake

EDIT: Random things I did this holiday

Wait, do you actually have a shiny milotic??

Actually it's Milotic/Altaria it's hard to see from the picture thou, you can't see its wings. It's just for fun, as in 'fun spriting'. But I did have a shiny feebas in Ruby but giving it the wrong poroks so it won't evo

Aw man I would trade probably anything for a shiny Milotic/Feebas with the right nature. Is the Castform spliced with somthing else as well?

It sucks to have a shiny feebas and watch it unevolved

The castform's normal. Just in its hail state

Ah, yeah, I imagine, that would make me incredibly sad.

how about a classic Joltdoom sprite for old time sakes

Awww, the last time Ed ask me to make one I still can't do splices.

Alligator Snapping Turtle arceus02's Avatar

im a newbie to spriting but i thought it would be fun to try making a joltdoom and heres the end result. Dont laugh if it looks bad.
    Joltdoom.PNG
    Arceus022 ... The alligator snapping turtle.

http://en.wikivisual.com/images/8/88...ing_turtle.jpg

OWNER: Keke Le Cat

I think that's better than the original Joltdoom that I did... but Arceus, you should make your own thread to post sprites in, it's rude to post your sprites in someone's shop without their asking you too

Alligator Snapping Turtle arceus02's Avatar

srry
    Arceus022 ... The alligator snapping turtle.

http://en.wikivisual.com/images/8/88...ing_turtle.jpg

OWNER: Keke Le Cat

It's okay

Banned

can you make a trainer card with this guy?>Attachment 617
    Use these pokemon
    Torterra
    Garchomp
    Staraptor
    Luxray
    Ryperior
    Gallade
    Last edited by Jason854; 11-06-2009 at 03:49 PM.

I need name and Background preference

Banned

The backround should be a first person view of Mt. Coronet and just write Jason for the name.

Sorry I can't find Mt.Coronet BG I hope tis okay

Banned

It is thanks a lot!

Y' welcome

Argh, I spent my weekend hospitalized! Stupid hospital, they can't tell the different between asthma and swine flu!
    Oh well, shits happened

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast