Thread: the ultimate challenge!!!

gerry21

cool the ultimate challenge!!!

hey. to all you know-it-alls out there i challenge you. my username is gerry21 and i want to know whos better than me in the game of pokemon. lets see who can give the most help and replies to desprate trainers out there. if you exept this challenge post a replie saying so and give your username. i will post the winner. beware i am the most powerful trainer you will meet. im erging for a challenge. if you think your good enugh enter. ill be waiting. for the winner and i will battle and trade with this person who wins on wi-fi.
    i will e-mail the person with further information.

ps.you must be able to acsess gts.

gerry21.:nigga:

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

You use wobbuffet?
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

I accept your challenge

Does Dragonite scare you? Dragonfright's Avatar

I've been wanting to battle somebody forever, if thats what your asking, the first parts kinda throwing me off.

gerry21

cool ok

maby whoever wants to battle after the challenge can, if we keep in touch.

gerry21

cool

Quote Originally Posted by dragon_berry View Post
    You use wobbuffet?
    i dont but i can get a lv.100 whobbuffet before you can say "pie"!

Beginning Trainer The Caretaker's Avatar

cool caretaker

hey its me gerry21. i swiched my usernames so i am now known as the caretaker, ok. sorry for the confution.

gerry21

cool caretaker

hey its me gerry21. i swiched my usernames so i am now known as the caretaker, ok. sorry for the confution.

Quote Originally Posted by gerry21 View Post
    i dont but i can get a lv.100 whobbuffet before you can say "pie"!
    As in cheating or training?
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Default no.

about the wobbefett .atually, one of my main sourses is the gts. i think its not cheating or training but, trading. i trade clones of my lv.100 charizard or my other lv.100 clones. or i just get my main man luke to use his ar on my game to cach guys that are lv.100 and rare.
    i am the one who you all fear. i am back, ultimate. i need a challenge. a big one. my game stautus: 100% complete. i come to give challenges to the weak and strong.... i am the most powerful trainer you will ever meet. now bow down. for i return....even more powerful than before..... for i am ...... the mestirious dark master of pokemon.... the caretaker!!!! my name is known to many. i have never lost in a battle. so here i am, spread the word to all.

i for got that the challenger that wins gets to meet the cheet master that is behind my power, his name is luke my techinacal guy. he will give you cheats galore. im waching you so ceep up the good work.......current leader is hicky.
    i am the one who you all fear. i am back, ultimate. i need a challenge. a big one. my game stautus: 100% complete. i come to give challenges to the weak and strong.... i am the most powerful trainer you will ever meet. now bow down. for i return....even more powerful than before..... for i am ...... the mestirious dark master of pokemon.... the caretaker!!!! my name is known to many. i have never lost in a battle. so here i am, spread the word to all.

Sadly I don't have a DS T_T

But trust me, Wobbuffet can sweep any pokemon out (in the same level that is) =3

Default the winner is...............

ok im tiered of waiting........................................... .hiky wins. it is your time to shine hicky im waiting arival of my game because i gave it to a friend to give me some new cheats.i am ready prerpare to be eliminated