Thread: Gibbons are awesome.

Default Gibbons are awesome.

I've known this for a while. I remember, as a young nerd who daydreamed about animals all day long, how I thought it was unfair that gibbons were considered "lesser apes" and shunned from the way better sounding "great apes" category. After a while, I grew to accept it. Then I saw this.

WHAT'S NOT GREAT ABOUT THAT!? I mean, we've all seen the chimp washing the cat and the orangutan peeing in his mouth, but fuck, I can do those things too! (The latter for money. Or amusement. I'm flexible.)

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

HA HA HA HA H HA HA HA

I don't even know the difference between whatever that is and a monkey, but that is hilarious

Gibbons are basically small, loud apes with ridiculously long they use to do awesome shit.
    Here, one does almost the same thing to a tiger.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

I got a gibbon stuffed animal. <3

My mom wouldn't let me have a real one.

A Small Man With A Magical Penis LuigiTheLight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nidogod View Post
    I've known this for a while. I remember, as a young nerd who daydreamed about animals all day long, how I thought it was unfair that gibbons were considered "lesser apes" and shunned from the way better sounding "great apes" category. After a while, I grew to accept it. Then I saw this.

WHAT'S NOT GREAT ABOUT THAT!? I mean, we've all seen the chimp washing the cat and the orangutan peeing in his mouth, but fuck, I can do those things too! (The latter for money. Or amusement. I'm flexible.)
    I would also pee in your mouth for money. (Or amusement, I'm pretty flexible as well.)
    You know what's incredibly pitiful? Submission. Don't sell your integrity, you get no commission.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

HA HA HA H AH HA HA

That tiger thing is incredible. They are total pricks, but it's hilarious to watch

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    My mom wouldn't let me have a real one.
    Bitch!

And now they passed that stupid law about primate ownership in the US all because that dumb lady got mauled by a chimp.

We need to start eating Apes. That way we could breed them the way we do Buffalo (and some Asians do to tigers for their ground up dicks and bones) for food and inevitably get their numbers back up.

So... are we just supposed to look at that girls butt in your sig Nido? I mean I thought there was something to it and all... but I kept getting distracted and figured maybe that was the point.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!