Thread: Ahem.

Registered Users Regular

Default Ahem.

I would like to have the ability to visit the Misc. Board. I know what you all will be thinking..."Not that guy...or Hell no." But I'd like to say something. I'm not around here much at all., but still I have been a PD member for a while. I look back and see my old self, yes..A noob, it annyoyed me to see some of my old posts. I am very different and think I am more than enough capable of talking in the Misc. Board. Look, I'm logged on as Bayleef Master, and that's the way it'll always be, no extra accounts like I've done before. To be truthful, I just get really bored often at this point in time, I'd really like to be able to go to the Misc Board, I mean that's where most of the talk goes on anyways. I'm sure you'll think this through or won't have to think about it at all.

Thank you.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

If you want serious discussion about anything, try Where Discussion Takes Place, where the forum is moderated. If you want inane discussion that is not moderated, try SPAM Forum, which serves a new purpose: a Misc without the elite. Where Miscellanous Discussion is concerned, feel free to post there, nobody is going to stop you... but there are better boards for everything, and if you make excessive posts of poor quality you will just receive a shower of insults.

I'm making the Miscellanous Discussion sound hostile. Believe me, it's not. It's just, you may want to explore different places and look at threads in the Misc in order to replicate the quality that is expected there - and the SPAM Forum and Where Discussion Takes Place are two boards which serve the collected purpose of the Misc.

Your choice.

You make it sound as if you're banned from the Misc. Section, are you Bayleef?
    I thought The Editor was the only one to get banned from Misc.
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

Registered Users Regular

It appears that I am. When I log in I can't even get to it. I mean it was just something I wanted to do, it's not like a must.

Well honestly I've never seen anything bad from you, I don't think you should be banned... maybe PM pichubro?
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

Registered Users Regular

Alright, I'll do that, thanks.

I think I might be able to fix that... hold on.

Quote Originally Posted by NidoKING View Post
    You make it sound as if you're banned from the Misc. Section, are you Bayleef?
    I thought The Editor was the only one to get banned from Misc.
    Problematic nubs from that period were the only to get a punishment like that, we were just trying something new. I don't really care if bayleaf master is allowed to post again.

@bayleaf You seem like less of a shithead, that's cool. But are you going to do your part in this community?

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    I think I might be able to fix that... hold on.
    Did your mod powers work for that?

Quote Originally Posted by NidoKING View Post
    Did your mod powers work for that?
    Unfortunately not. My source of global mod powers (please don't ask unless it's in private) was unable to do that, must be an administrator thing. Mewtwo's on AIM quite a bit now, I'll IM him one time.

Registered Users Regular

Thanks for trying Hicky.