Thread: I got Photoshop and Zbrush!

[Original title goes here] ninja's Avatar

Default I got Photoshop and Zbrush!

I'm working on getting 3DS Max as I type this up, but I'm not sure if the download will ever finish...

Anyway. Most of you know what Photoshop is, (paint on steroids), well I've got CS4, the newest version.

Zbrush is a more advanced program used for 3D model manipulation, normally to add high detail to a model already built in the simpler 3DS Max, but can run entirely on its own.

I'll share both of those, and I can guarantee they're spyware/adware/trojan-free. These files include the cracks necessary to run the programs. I'll make sure to scan the 3DS files once I get them and if they're safe I'll put them up too.

Any takers?
    :yes:

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Wait, what? You can actually afford these programs or your ripping them off like I did for CS3 via some random site

The second one. I honestly don't know how the fuck they expect anyone other than the CEO of the damn company that makes these programs to pay for them on an individual level. I think the licensing crap is really just intended to make sure the big businesses buy contracts for their employees to use it.

A good link for these is harder to find than you'd think, though, since you can't automatically trust all the websites that say they have them.

Getting Photoshop uploaded to Rapidshare, because they keep taking them down... It's roughly 66.8 Megs if you want to search for Adobe_Photoshop_CS4_Lite_Edition.rar on your own. The file size is important in determining the validity of a .rar, and be sure not to open a file that doesn't closely match the size of the official one. It should be slightly larger due to the crack for it being included.

Well these licences are typically given to insane companies and schools, and they allow multi system deployment, like you can deploy one licenced copy of those Autodesk programs like 3DS Max to like 30 computers or some shit like that. I actually had my Drafting teacher get me a Personal Learning edition of Maya because he did business with that company because Autodesk also makes Drafting programs. They all cost a shitload, like just regular old AutoCAD is like $3,000 or something.

I found CS3 in a thread on PD, and it was safe. Probably by stroke of luck though

Quote Originally Posted by ninja View Post
    Getting Photoshop uploaded to Rapidshare, because they keep taking them down... It's roughly 66.8 Megs if you want to search for Adobe_Photoshop_CS4_Lite_Edition.rar on your own. The file size is important in determining the validity of a .rar, and be sure not to open a file that doesn't closely match the size of the official one. It should be slightly larger due to the crack for it being included.
    So wait, Lite? Does that mean this is just a trial version?

I played with Maya PLE before finding 3DS Max, it's a great program, but it takes a good while to do anything with, plus the PLE put a giant watermark over everything you made...

Upload to Rapidshare is at 22%...

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    So wait, Lite? Does that mean this is just a trial version?
    Nah, Lite just doesn't contain all the random plugins and frills that normally comes with Photoshop. You still keep the basics, but you're taking away crap that you will never use and saving disk space. If you find you need a specific plugin that normally comes with Photoshop, those can be found on the Adobe website for free, and work seamlessly with CS4. CS4_Lite is a full version in itself.

I already knew a little about 3DS because my teacher had also helped someone get a real copy of that for their senior project, but not enough compared to how much I learned about Maya. I liked Maya a lot, it taught me a lot about 3D design, but it was just too complicated for my liking, it makes even simple stuff take forever. The watermark was also annoying. I've just seen some of the products made with real Maya, and they are straight up insane, like Assassin's creed and Uncharted

I've not seen too much about Zbrush though, I've heard mention of it once or twice elsewhere, but other than that, never really seen it in action that I'm aware of

Oooh, you gotta see some of the stuff they make with this. It's the program they use to make CGI models for the big movies. One sec, I'll find a few.

....So all the models produced are a single color?

Other than that, Detailed as shit, wow. Simple interface I hope?

Actually the interface takes some getting used to.

And the models are in monotone so you can see the detail in the textures using lighting alone, when you add in your coloring, you produce artificial texturing that adds to the image in general, but detracts from the model itself.

Zbrush can create models with preset and custom textures, colors, whatever. You think of a way to make a model, you can probably do it in Zbrush. It's customary to start your model's framework in 3DS Max or Maya or something similar tho.

Rapidshare is stuck at 100%, I'm not sure what to do...

MEANWHILE AT THE BATCAVE: THIS

I hate Adobe.
    "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
    But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
    ~

I like Photoshop, even someone whose only previous experence with photo editing is MS paint, it's somewhat easy to use, and it's easy to become good at with very little practice

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Yeah, I got photoshop illegally from my friend and it's pretty bad ass.

When one actually buys a licence for Photoshop, do they need to buy a new one each time a new version comes out, or do they get a certain amount of upgrades with the licence? I've always been curious about that, because it would suck to have to dish out $600 every time you need to upgrade

No idea, I'm pretty sure you have to buy a new license for each version...

They pretty much FORCE you to pirate it.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

I once used Photoshop for free at school. It was awesome, but now I've forgotten how to do most of the stuff I learned in Jr. High. Like, I once made a flash game that involved a dragon shooting at bananas in space but now all that HTML has flown out of my head.

A Small Man With A Magical Penis LuigiTheLight's Avatar

Just saying Mario... The Hippy Dylan brick break "yum"
    You know what's incredibly pitiful? Submission. Don't sell your integrity, you get no commission.

Yes yes, the sequal will happen someday

But the programs discussed here are more sophisticated, more for 3D games than 2D brick breaker...