Thread: the time has come....

Beginning Trainer The Caretaker's Avatar

Exclamation the time has come....

The time has come, now prepare yourselves. Hicky, I sommon you, it is time to battle. If you win you will be rewarded but if you lose, you will have your head hung in shame. Now your time has come, to face the biggest challenge yet, It is your time to shine. I The Caretaker challenge you..........................
    i am the one who you all fear. i am back, ultimate. i need a challenge. a big one. my game stautus: 100% complete. i come to give challenges to the weak and strong.... i am the most powerful trainer you will ever meet. now bow down. for i return....even more powerful than before..... for i am ...... the mestirious dark master of pokemon.... the caretaker!!!! my name is known to many. i have never lost in a battle. so here i am, spread the word to all.

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

I'm going to take a random stab in the dark here, but I think you're in the wrong board. Take this off to the Misc. or wherever before a mod goes all Glorious Chainsaw Method on you.

hicky is watching
    i am the one who you all fear. i am back, ultimate. i need a challenge. a big one. my game stautus: 100% complete. i come to give challenges to the weak and strong.... i am the most powerful trainer you will ever meet. now bow down. for i return....even more powerful than before..... for i am ...... the mestirious dark master of pokemon.... the caretaker!!!! my name is known to many. i have never lost in a battle. so here i am, spread the word to all.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

download shoddy battle. my DS is kinda fucked.

shit

whats shoddy battle?

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

just google it. it's a battle simulation

im not using that pice of crap shoddy battle it sucks, its a rip, you exspect me to use that fake site. Well, NOO. We battle on game, how i say, and when i say, no backing down. im ready so ether get a new ds, borrow one ,or forfit. you choose. and remember the prise..................

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

You should really use PMs for this kind of thing.

whats "PM"?

The intelligent fool

Short for Personal Message. Or in some sentences "Personal Messaging".
    In any case, it would destroy the entire meaning of your account as it is if you did it that way.

Banner made by Peeki.
    "You say that I'm an intelligent fool; I say: 'Are you sure about the intelligent part?'"
    Extended Signature
    "I would do Eve without a second thought, as she is my one and only special pair."

no reply from hicky...................................i see i am now thinking he is now forfiting the challenge. what a discrase.......................................... .....this is you last chance hicky. i feel as if i have been lost to another trainer........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................

... you declined hicky shame

It's like an ocean of elipsi
    -.---.----..