Thread: I finally watched Zeitgeist

Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar

Default I finally watched Zeitgeist

Next up: The Obama Deception.

Now, I really don't want to believe what i just saw, but it's very thought provoking to the point where you can't argue that it all isn't true, there are some pretty convincing theories and I want to know how many of you guys support this movement called the Venus project and agree with everything Peter Joseph and Jacques Fresco are saying, and which of you deny their claims and throw most of their grabage out the window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

shit like this is embarrassing to anyone who genuinely thinks the structure of power and authority in society is corrupted and needs to be changed. why dont you read a book or something instead ffs.

I'm an enthusiast of both reading and watching educational documentaries, so why pick one? And I was only pondering the claims peter brought forth to me, I hadn't clearly sided with him yet. When you first watched this, unless it wasn't your first CT film, you must agree that it provoked you somewhat.
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.

And I'm mainly talking on terms of the religion part.

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

Zeitgeist's religious section is mostly half truths and some outright lies. As for the Venus project, it's a load of malarckey, I was disappointed with ol' PJ for advocating such a ridiculous idea.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    Ill bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youve been taught to be

the venus project is a nice theory but a bit farfetched. i could see something like that being the ends by the means of a power shift to local and popular levels, but we're talking hundreds of years. it's not something that is going to be tenable if it's designed by a bunch of scientists who expect everyone to suddenly go live there.

[Original title goes here] ninja's Avatar

I can't get through one episode of this crap. Any protips to help? I've already tried biting the inside of my mouth to stay awake. That just led to me passing out in a pool of my own blood.
    :yes:

Do some research, most of the religions that were listed and their saviors aren't even real.

I'm a Pagan and most of the crap that he said isn't all that true.
    The only reason why you can find pagan symbols is because pagans liked symbolic meanings. These were put there because the church just wanted people to convert to Christianity easily.

If I wanted you to convert to Paganism, I wouldn't put statues of naked Gods and Goddesses having sex, sacrificed animals, nor would I place swords and daggers around. This would freak most people out... and it would look somewhat satanist.

Also to clear up somethings:
    Pagans do not worship Satan, we don't believe in the devil. That's a Christian thing, that also means that we don't believe in a Abraheim God (Christian, Jeudaic, Islamic, etc.)

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

Quote Originally Posted by ninja View Post
    I can't get through one episode of this crap. Any protips to help? I've already tried biting the inside of my mouth to stay awake. That just led to me passing out in a pool of my own blood.
    Protip: Grow an attention span. I had to suffer through 6 hours of David Icke's rambling searching for useful information to glean.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    Ill bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youve been taught to be