Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TA brings you his list from MySpace.

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

I'm not sure Mex is that concerned with retail stores, but who knows

TA and Mex: The Duo of Doom?

We hardly even talk
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

Advanced Trainer

TA = RC = Mex
    -.---.----..

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

24: People who are smug about being environmentally friendly. They go out of their way to keep from hurting nature only to annoy others who in turn decide to spite them by burning plastic in their yard. We don't care if a few trees die to give us those disposable paper plates, we don't care if a few farm raised animals had to die to give us fur/leather clothes, and we REALLY don't care that our SUVs are...well...SUVs (though we do when the gas prices are high).

23. Parents who are overly protective: "I won't let my child see any evolution-based tv, PG movies, or any videogames. Though I tell my kids not to fight, even when the neighborhood kids throw rocks at them." I've talked to people like this, they're insane. Poor kids are homeschooled too so it's gonna be a little longer before they come to the sad realization their parents are fucktards.

22. Overly-Christians: *insert vaguely uplifting reference with the word "god" in it* "WOW! that was soooo uplifting and wonderful and my cup runnith over and" *five minutes of babbling later* "praise him praise him praise him you guys this is so great I feel so uplifted blah blah blah" I just wanna beat them with sharp pointy bag of angry cougars.

21. British people who find everything absurd: They just annoy me to no end. I see them on TV all the time and their condecending tone mixed with their british slang makes me feel so ticked.

20. Overly-Christians 2: "We don't accept non-christians, in fact we do all we can to alienate them because heaven forbid our CHILDREN come in contact with their satanic belief systems. Oh sure we pretend to like them and tolerate them but in reality we want them as far away as possible. I mean yeah, we preach to them cause we care...the first time. After that we just do it to bug them cause we have god so we're supirior and he doesn't care about them."

19. Sexual Innuendo: There's too fucking much of it. I think I mentioned this already but it needs more mentioning. It's so damn tacky when people keep trying to imply it in normal situations. The exception is...

18. Prince playing during the Superbowl: I think while he was "The Artist Formerly Known As Prince" he worked a lot on his guitar cause he actually played there. However it was kinda sad that no one was singing along...and he forgot he was playing all along the watchtowers...and he had that sheet. WTF was up with that? And when he turned around with the "Prince Guitar" (when you want quality, get the Prince signiture model ) and it looked like he was rubbing his horribly malformed dick on the sheet I nearly died of laughter. Fucking nigger awareness month, they shoulda had The Police.

17. Giddy Homosexuals: Nothing is more odd than a group of grown men swooning over Justin Timberlake. I hear these morons babble constantly to me through about every facet of my life -_-;

16. Medicine Commercials: Not just antidepressants, any medication that has you self-diagnose yourself and have you seek out your docter for the miricle cure to combat w/e vague discriptions the TV tells says you might have.

15. Psychiatrists: The utter lack of caring these individuals have is astounding. They all follow the exact same treatment formula, they all follow the exact same guidlines on how to treat you, and none of them actually listen to what you have to say. Case in point; myself and 2 of my friends have been to different doctors for different reasons. They all prescribed the same medication, and thusfar 2/3 of us have responded rather poorly to it, and subsiquently quit. My other friend is just starting and I gave him fair warning. BTW dispite what they say, the next medication does have more side-effects and won't make you feel better.

14. Getting lvl 70: Big whoop, all that work for nothing but a lousy spell and some upgrades.

13. People who use acronyms as punctuation: It's a scary thought, but I think in maybe a decade "lol" and "XD" will replace the period. I can't stand when people do this every damn sentence.

12. People who hate having their typing corrected: Yes it's true, the internet is not a place where you learn to spell. But that doesn't forgive you for abusing the english language and then telling the people who call you on it assholes for actually noticing.

11. Anti-Furries: Though honestly few and far between they're generally either the type of asshole who would make fun of you for playing any game other than a FPS or the type of person who would burn you as a witch, both of which I can't stand.

10. Trying to find information, programs, pictures, ect of stuff that isn't mainstream on the internet: While it is true you can find anything on there, the chances of you finding a picture of a certain character, an easy to use DvD maker for the PC, or information on why various body parts fall asleep after you stop taking your mood stabalizers is pretty slim.

9. Canada: Mebbe I did that, I think I did. I know I did. IDC.

8. Fantasy Football: It's like DnD for people who used to other people up for playing DnD.

7. Jobs that discourage you from showing initiative: Like mine! Rearrange a display to show off your expensive new audio system, get bitched at. Clean the whole store top to bottem, get bitched at for not having anything to do. Today I fixed a broken drawer in a desk and had to store credit $0.76 worth of screws, I can't wait to hear the shit I take for that.

6. Fat People: Mighta mentioned them before, and if so I am again. They suck. They have no self respect and if they say they do they're lying. They think you have no right to treat them differently like a bunch of whiny bitches and that they can't help it but they do it to themselves. I stare at them in public cause I just don't give a shit, they wanna sicken me with their 300lb asses in skin-tight jeans they can deal with my slander.

5. Growing Older: Scarier than anything else I can think of. If you play WoW, do a /played and see just how much has been sucked away from you. Add to that roughly 25 years sleeping, and all the meaningless tasks you do like school and work. Are they fun? Do you feel a sense of accomplishment from them? Do you feel good when you're watching TV cause there's nothing better to do? 10 years from now what do you think you'll think of all those wasted hours? Say you live to be 75, by 15 you're already 20% done with life. Of all the things on this list this hurts the most. "If life makes you scared and bitter, at least it's not for very long."

4. Mini Coopers: Those obnoxious little cars that are the epitome of the modern liberal's snootyness. What's worse is they're EVERYWHERE!

3. Niggers: Not black people, niggers. There is a difference and if you can't tell then you'll never know.

2. Pat Robertson: THE Christian figurehead. The fossil that comes on during the 700 Club to beg money for some lunatics who decided to go try and "preach" to some people in an extremely dangerous part of the world and who will probably be dead/imprisoned before any of it gets to them. Not only that but he gets to say and do everything he wants on that station and NO ONE stops him, cept the venezuala thing that was good shit.

1. F.A.T.A.L.: I was tricked into reading the instruction manual by someone trying to point out that a review I read was false in certain areas ;_; truely the most horrible of all RPGs. It's the only one I know of with an anal circumfrance modifier. A review can be found here: http://atrocities.primaryerror.net/fatal.html
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be

Good shit, TA.

21. British people who find everything absurd: They just annoy me to no end. I see them on TV all the time and their condecending tone mixed with their british slang makes me feel so ticked.
    suck on it

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

fat people who complain about how people discriminate against them suck. just stop eating and exercise instead of playing the victim

5. Growing Older: Scarier than anything else I can think of. If you play WoW, do a /played and see just how much has been sucked away from you. Add to that roughly 25 years sleeping, and all the meaningless tasks you do like school and work. Are they fun? Do you feel a sense of accomplishment from them? Do you feel good when you're watching TV cause there's nothing better to do? 10 years from now what do you think you'll think of all those wasted hours? Say you live to be 75, by 15 you're already 20% done with life. Of all the things on this list this hurts the most. "If life makes you scared and bitter, at least it's not for very long."
    tell me about it im so starting to HATE bithdays

at least instead of playing wow i post on a pokemon message board and feel the massive accomplishment of being KING AND RULER of lives across the world!!!!

TA saves lives with his druid powers. How many people have you saved with your magic?

I have spell books in my room
    For my special touch.

Cast a fireball on someone and put it on youtube.

I like the way you think
    For my special touch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12