Thread: It's so fucking hard to become a citizen guys.

Default It's so fucking hard to become a citizen guys.

Seriously, just ask this guy:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genme...topic=50990116

I went in to the USCIS office, and after waiting for ~30 minutes, they called me. The interviewer greeted me and started asking the interview questions (supposed to be 10 questions, get 6 right):
    1) When was the Declaration of Independence signed?
    2) When was the Constitution written?
    3) Who is the current Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives?

After those, he stopped asking me the questions, proceeded to check everything, and said "this is too easy for you, huh?". He then started the writing portion.

"Write: Lincoln was the President during the Civil War."

In the middle of writing the sentence, he stopped me, and checked all the boxes, and took the listening sheet, checked all the boxes, and said "You're done."

~5 more minutes in his office signing documents and answering questions like "Are you, or have you ever been, a terrorist?".

That was EASY!

I am now a U.S. Citizen. w00t.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

It is much more easier if you are just born here

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

Jesus tap-dancing Christ. No wonder I can't walk into wal-mart without a group of 8 Mexicans standing around and staring and whistling at me.
    and here I thought they jumped the border
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]