Thread: How many of you still play pokemon?

Default How many of you still play pokemon?

Like is is called 'pokemon dream' you should be a little connected to the basis of the site. And yeah I know 'this site is not really about pokemon anymore and more about in deep discusions' yeah I have already heard the speach 15 times already. At least 3 times from each of you...

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

I can't speak for everybody, but who says we don't still play them?

I'm working on my team on my Crystal version before I face Red and I'm trudging through my Platinum version. I visit Pokemon Island once a week; I battle Mewtwo in Pokemon Puzzle League because he's the only one that can actually beat me. Not to mention, I'm still collecting more cards on Pokemon TCG for Gameboy.

I no no know the I got that vibe

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

Sapphire and Diamond. Sapphire is one of my Favourite Games Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Like is is called 'pokemon dream' you should be a little connected to the basis of the site. And yeah I know 'this site is not really about pokemon anymore and more about in deep discusions' yeah I have already heard the speach 15 times already. At least 3 times from each of you...
    I still play. I've just completed breeding and training my latest team in preparation for the Frontier in Platinum and each one of my critters are monsters in combat. MONSTERS.

This site and forums are still about Pokemon and relevant discussion is still discussed where it belongs, it's just that the miscellaneous board has become the focal point of the place.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Well good atleast a few of you

I still play pokemon. I play my Diamond and Platinum versions, and plan on getting HeartGold in the spring.
    I also play the pokemon trading card game. I draw pokemon for the fun of it.
    I also plan on making a pokemon tattoo just for myself, nothing childish and silly looking though.