Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Iron: Redux

To all the girls that wanna join my tribe, just move to my rhythm and feel my vibe Echolalia's Avatar

He said regions don't apply in this
    Quote Originally Posted by Octazooka View Post
    globs of wet snow raining on me

No Kirby... NEW LAND... NOT Kanto.. NOT Johto.. NOT Hoenn... The continent is called... Hell, Yooropa.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Oh I had a plan with the Rock Tunnel though

To all the girls that wanna join my tribe, just move to my rhythm and feel my vibe Echolalia's Avatar

Make a new one.

P.S. Is that satisfactory for a sign-up?

YEah yo, looks decent.... Lemme go make the Quest Log thread.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Ight. It's kinda cobbled together, sorry about that. I've had a buttload of homework recently and I'm still working on it so this was kind of a side project

Well we've only jsut st arted, but what does everything thing of the RP so far... anything you personally want to see/ are looking forward too? This is the thread for plotting and discussion..
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

I'm digging it. And some sort of attack by a dragon-like beast would be neat. Or maybe a traditionally "good" Pokemon attacking a bad one that's assaulting somebody or the town

Don't worry it's comin... theoretically some of you are going to group up... Once that happens, I'm thinking a trip to Shara isn't far off and an encounter with a certain black clad order.... Plus hijinx involving the High Inquisitor! The Iniquistor serves the church of one and has a limited ability to harness Aura... Not for controlling Pokemon though... for burning Heretics! I'll definately have a dragon type show up eventually... expect packs of hunter type pokemon to assault you eventually... and a good pokemon battling an evil one? Wait and see...
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Beginning Trainer

That sounds great.

Wait Qoorl the town's name was Golmer

semantics... Shara is a larger city to the north of Hedgerow... might not be where your character is actually from, but he probably hired a lot of his men from there...
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Eh whatever since this a new ragion now I mean Joe was origninally from Lavendar Town

Oh Leo ideas are growen in my head. I think you should get a big debt from drinking and are foreced to become a cattle catcher for my pay.

Banned

Technically, Qoorl, I will at some time have to kill/befriend a Gabite.

I know. I was planning of getting some type of trouble that would force me to go on a quest.
    I want to wake up with a hang over in the bar with the bar tender waiting there and telling me what my bill is. From there I try to add it on my tab, but he wont accept that. I tell him I can wash dishes, but this is a bar not a resteraunt.
    So I'm forced to do find the grey Tauros.

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

Wait for my character
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

Name: Archrain Abbysaltic (Arc)

Personality: Having a traumatic experience with his past, Arc tend to be emotional and introverted. Autonomous and anti social, Arc limited his trust only for Lance and a few close friends. Arc was usually bold to most creatures, even pokemon. Thus, the Absol incident still left a bad impression for Absols.

Appearance: Click

History: Born in a small village without knowing his father, Arc was taught the very skill of survival. Born from a family of hunters Arc was also gifted by the skill of archery. Things were fine until he reach the age of 10 when a pack of wild Absol suddenly burst into his village and attack the entire villager. Arc was saved by a kid named Lance who somehow managed to calm the Absols rampage.

Years after, Arc found out about an illegal hunter who caused the Absol rampage. Enraged, Arc silently killed the man by tricking him to go hunting together. Since then, Arc was depress and began to hate peoples with no obvious reason.
    Yes, I suck with names. Hope I got the right age
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

Nah it's fine, Hoss.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Qoorl I don't know often I can RP this anymore since I am having some computer problems. Hope it is not too much of a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Qoorl I don't know often I can RP this anymore since I am having some computer problems. Hope it is not too much of a problem.
    Oh no!

Yeah I know how much my posts matter there I will try though.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Here goes...

Name: Kaspar Lea Cor

Personality: A man rough around the edges, his seriousness off-puts most that talk to him. Those that grow close to Kaspar would understand that his outside shell of isolation is mostly feigned; and that he actually has a tender heart inside. He has quality skill with a bow and arrow, though he is quite rusty with a sword. This is mostly due to his life as a hunter, and that he grew up in the woodlands of the east, where pokemon used scent over vision to see a predator. There was never any use to learn swordplay. He likes to play the flute in his spare time.

Appearance: Kaspar's appearance parallels that of his hunting stature. The blond hair that was borne onto him a child had slowly darkened over time, to the point of his present dirty-blond hair. Said hair is pulled back in a ponytail, in order to keep it from interfering with his shot. He is of average height, yet has considerable muscle in his arms after years behind the bow. His usual attire is dark, non-baggy clothes to hide himself in the woodlands better.

History: Kaspar's parents had no use for a 5th son, so at the start of his teenage years, Kaspar ran off to live alone in the woods. He assumed that his parents didn't care, as they never came to find him, and that suited Kaspar just fine. Coming from a big family, Kaspar was never one to have his opinion heard and thus learned to spend time watching the strange pokebeast creatures from his bedroom window. When his father had learned off this, he forced his son to take up archery, to keep Kaspar from wasting his time.
    Kaspar had natural skill with the instrument, and this, above all else, made Kaspar shine in his father's eyes. Over the years, their small farm had been revenged by the pokebeasts without fail, and so Kaspar's father took up the chance to teach his sons hunting over archery. Kaspar landed his first kill by the third day of trying.
    That was two years before he had left home. His skills grew further, and after some word got out, some people came to the house to ask for Kaspar and his brothers' assistance in getting rid of vermin. Kaspar and his brothers took most of the jobs; they were a poor family, after all.
    But now he lived alone, with less hunting involved in his life. You see, Kaspar developed a bit of a... caring side for the pokebeasts that frequented the area. Not all of them, but some. Because of this, Kaspar tore away from humans, and now makes a living off of flute playing in the street and showing off his archery skills.

cool beans yo

Awesome sign up! Welcome aboard!Hope ya get into it enough to stick around!
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast