Thread: Arcues and the Jewel of Life!

Default Arcues and the Jewel of Life!

The next pokemon movie has just been released Pokemon: Arcues and the Jewel of Life! This is the final installment of the last 3 movies. The first when Palkia and Dialga fight the next when Giratine takes his reveng for taking polluting the reverse world. The movies is about a town called Michina town which has had a long history of dealing with Arcues. When ash and his group meet up with Sheena and travel back in time to change the past where Shenna's ancestors betrayed Arcues and stop the world from crumbing under his rage.

This movie will soon show in Japan followed by the Arcues event and soon possibly in late winter or early spring the event and movie will reach the US. Also there has been a rumor of a special pichu (one with a deformed ear)in this movie that will be realeased as well as an event too.

Banned

That sounds a whole lot better than "Arceus-Toward The Overcome's Time Space!".

Yes, there will be an event sometime after the release of this movie where Americans can get an Arceus.
    The pichu, on the other hand, will be an even pokemon that you can only obtain in HeartGold and SoulSilver. That funny looking Pichu cannot be traded except to another HeartGold or SoulSilver game. Pichu cannot evolve either.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

You're a bit slow Kirby. The movie was released this past July in Japan. The pichu is not a rumor, but actually in the movie. "Gizamimi-pichu" a.k.a Notched-ear Pichu~

I heard that this movie was pretty cool, but I can't seem to find any torrents for it, and I've been searching for a while. And did anyone notice that in the English trailer that they kept the Japanese voices in? I hope this means that they'll have the Japanese track included on the DVD! ^_^

Woops what ever. No I think they are still doing the voice changes I do not expect even trailiers for weeks