Thread: Remember when the item bag had a limit?

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Default Remember when the item bag had a limit?

lololo

Computer storage has no use anymore.

Registered Users Regular

Yeah that was the good ol days.

Well it did stop you from having to scroll down the item list for 5 minutes.

I wonder if the Computer item storage has returned in HeartGold/SoulSilver. I hope that it is there. If not... well... there is something to look forward too in the next gen of Pokemon Games.

That reminds me. nVidia is making a new chip for Nintendo. It's smaller and uses less energy (doesn't heat up as hot as the DS series of micro chips). Supposidly the graphics of this chip are equal to the Wii.
    People are speculating that this will be the successor to the Nintendo DS. If so, that would be awesome.
    And that would mean to expect it to come out in 2010. And then a new pokemon game by 2011 since Nintendo usually sends out a new pokemon game a year after the hand-held console comes out.

LOE Yay

Yeah that would be cool but I predict they will not actually make a new system until 2012 and then not buyable (aleast for me) until 6 months to a year later. The new pokemon games will probably be a whole new reagin but it will take years to make but will probably be on the DS still.

Yeah. They're still making money off of the DS series.
    But there way too much pokemon still! I'm having trouble completing my Pokedex for Platinum version.

I'm sure that GameFreak will make new pokemon and a whole new Region.
    I really want a pokemon game with a good story and all the cool stuff that has been added to HeartGold and SoulSilver plus more!

I think it should be standaard from now on whatever features are in HeartGold and SoulSilver should be in the next pokemon games. I don't like how Pokemon Diamond and Pearl came out but didn't include a Battle Frontier, but the old GBA Emerald version did. GameFreak should of know that D/P should of already had a battle Frontier. AND the poketech should of already had 2 buttons on it.

Oh I have up competeing the pokedex long ago. The closest I ever got was in Ruby where I only lacked Kingdra in the regional dex. I am much more into training good pokemon now.

I slowly fill my dex when I breed and train pokemon.
    I have strategies for all sorts of pokemon, even for ones that do suck. I'm having a Delcatty and Bannett idea. But Delcatty can't learn skill swap, which makes me sad... I have to use a Hypno in double battles for my ideas to work.
    I also want to do something with my Abomasnow and Rapidash and a
    skill-swapper for another double battle strategy.

Dragon Master Gary Is The Best!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh I Gave up competing the pokedex long ago. The closest I ever got was in Ruby where I only lacked Kingdra in the regional dex. I am much more into training good pokemon now.
    Mistake!
    Platinum Friend Code:0217 1669 4837
    Time to click HERE to go to the best forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by KhaosMonsterEnergy View Post
    My brain is there I just don't use it