Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You know what?

Owner of Lakepower

Default You know what?

I'm not going to post on this forum anymore, me, Silver and Homeworld tried to help you become friendly and none of you listened, so I'm just going to stop posting altogether

You were jealous of my forum, you couldn't TAKE the fact that it was more active than PD, and some of you even criticized it for being inactive for 6 hours, In case you didn't notice, PD is inactive for more than 12 hours, so get your facts straight, thats like bullying someone for being too small when your even smaller, get your facts straight!

All we were trying to do was help you, we weren't even trying to fight with you, and I was only trying to reason with you, but you were all too mean to listen

You obviously don't understand the situation at all

More than one of Lakepower members were flamed here in the past

You all need to grow up instead of flaming others who don't deserve it, you seem to kick younger people out of your forum (by the way I'm 16, not 13 but I was 13 when I first joined here and got flamed) This is a freaken Pokemon forum!! why only allow adults?

And you can stop getting your members to come to my forum and do implied flaming (I don't mind the good members though) every member who came from your forum seemed to be very nasty, I have banned them all

Now, any last words? I'll reply to anything you post in this thread before I go

ADD ON: Also, if you think that the Internet is nothing, why do you even go on forums? Whats the point if you don't care about your friends on them?
    Join the Lakepower Forums today!
    http://forums.lakepower.net/
    [/center]

ABOUT ME (PLEASE REMEMBER)
    Name: Ryan

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

sahjdhdsggdjadgadgghdjagdjhsgdjagdjhagdagdaj

Owner of Lakepower

If this was on Lakepower it would have more replies than now
    [/center]

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

That's probably because Lakepower is filled with angsty thirteen year olds who flock to angsty topics made by other angsty thirteen year olds.

Owner of Lakepower

*I'm just going to ignore pointless flames*
    [/center]

Still abusing the word flame, I see. Good stuff.

But thundermew, I don't want you to go! What will PD do without its calender expert?

I'm not back two days and am doing this again hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by thundermew View Post
    I'm not going to post on this forum anymore, me, Silver and Homeworld tried to help you become friendly and none of you listened, so I'm just going to stop posting altogether
    Not necessarily friendly. I mean, you basically came in saying you were going to "get us deleted" if we didn't conform to what you wanted. Leave, none of us will really care.

You were jealous of my forum, you couldn't TAKE the fact that it was more active than PD, and some of you even criticized it for being inactive for 6 hours, In case you didn't notice, PD is inactive for more than 12 hours, so get your facts straight, thats like bullying someone for being too small when your even smaller, get your facts straight!
    Not really. I don't know exactly what your definition of jealousy is, but mine doesn't include laughing at your forum and not giving a shit.

The thing is, you make it seem like your forum is better because there are more posts. PD doesn't have as many posts per hour as you keep bashing at us, but the difference is quality. Most PD posts are a lot better than yours. So there may be less, but they're better so that makes up for it

quality > quantity

All we were trying to do was help you, we weren't even trying to fight with you, and I was only trying to reason with you, but you were all too mean to listen
    Again, you weren't helping, you were complaining about stupid people attacking you. We listened, we even had counterpoints to what you said. If anything you weren't listening because you would just respond with "FLAMER".

You obviously don't understand the situation at all
    on the contrary...

More than one of Lakepower members were flamed here in the past
    Ok, get over it. You found a new place to be, be there and quit crying.

You all need to grow up instead of flaming others who don't deserve it, you seem to kick younger people out of your forum (by the way I'm 16, not 13 but I was 13 when I first joined here and got flamed) This is a freaken Pokemon forum!! why only allow adults?
    Please learn what flaming is. You seem to describe it as everything ever ever.

Anyways, the majority of PD members are kids. The only members who actually post who are older than 18 are God, Dogar, Mario, Nidogod and Qoorl. The rest are kids your age who decided to be dicks.

It's like what God said, the people who "flamed" you were mostly people no one cares about. Almost all of them are gone and it's really stupid to classify everyone on one forum as the same. PD's a lot more diverse than the fan fiction section

And you can stop getting your members to come to my forum and do implied flaming (I don't mind the good members though) every member who came from your forum seemed to be very nasty, I have banned them all
    Hahahahahahahaha

ADD ON: Also, if you think that the Internet is nothing, why do you even go on forums? Whats the point if you don't care about your friends on them?
    Correction: the internet is something. Serious business, tubes, Al Gore's creation, whatever you want to call it. But it isn't nothing. I think, again, you're mistaking what people are saying.

What we're saying is taking what someone you don't know online seriously is one of the most stupid things someone can do. Get over it, move on, stop crying.
    -.---.----..

Oh nanaki is on your ass.

Serois we where just trying to help understand why we do things very few people will say this forum is perfect by anymeans but it is good enough for here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh nanaki is on your ass.
    not really
    -.---.----..

You know only Mario is the only true flamer. Why the hell did he miss this though

Stop talking
    -.---.----..

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    You know only Mario is the only true flamer. Why the hell did he miss this though m
    mario is small time kirby

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    mario is small time kirby
    Hey, didn't Mario flame you so bad back in the day you didn't log in for TWO WHOLE MONTHS?

ahahahaha

In all honesty though, thundermew, I'm gonna miss you. Farewell and good luck on your future endavours!
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Does Dragonite scare you? Dragonfright's Avatar

As far as I'm concerned, Thundermew has nothing to complain about, last time I was an active member, I got made fun of, laughed at, and what you call flaming Mew, and I still like this place, I just get frustrated with people every once in awhile.

But

Isn't Rayne Lord

And Fey Lord?

WHAT
    -.---.----..

Rayne isn't me, lol.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

:X

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

WHY WAS I BANNED WHAT DID I DO?

I was being nice to everyone, Raforim sent me a FRIEND REQUEST of all things, I was making discussion...

I am deeply saddened. It seems as though the admin of Lakepower is quite a mean person to new members.

OH it gets better... not only did I get banned. I was asking questions about their RP section, trying to get them to get some decent RP in the place... because all they had was SLless one sentence post randomness.... and THUNDERMEW posted and I quote "He's from PD, Ignore him." ANd then I was banned... Never flamed anyone.. never said anything about being from PD... I was just banned because of my forum of origin. If You have an account on PD... even if your just looking around...Even if you've never posted here before. Don't try to post on Lakepower. They're bigots. And they don't like Black People!
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

What a jerk. How does he expect us to like his forum if we are banned from seeing it? The logic defies me.
    Nobody else on Lakepower seemed to have a problem with me, it was just the admin. Even the other mods let me hang around, even after I broke the double post rule that I was unaware of. -_-'

Those curious observers out there take note. PIchubro is probably the nicest person you'll find on many a forum, and SHE thinks the Lakepower Dictator is a Jerk. That takes some doin Thundermew... you must have used all your Chronologist powers to formulate a way as to become so vile, a peaceloving animist like Pichubro doesn't like you!
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast