Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokemon Iron RP Thread

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

“Would you look at that? 1/8 of geodude’s weight of gold for each tauros! People around this part are quite rich are they!” Lance responded instantly after hearing the rumor.

“Or quite royal.” I replied “Lance, I don’t mind having a shot to caught those tauros, but to think that I’d actually negotiating with the lot of them. Especially for gold! I won’t take the offer.” I added. People are quite disgusting, but when they got involved with wealth, they’ve became more filthy. From all other villages, this one is the most sickening. We got paid for catching pokemon and take away their freedom. Even thou they’re wild beasts they won’t bother humans without a reason, unlike us who always act almighty and stuffs. They should take a lesson to never disturb other beings.

“Stop being so anti-social Arc, no matter how disgusted you are, we still need money to live. But if you prefer to steal things like you did in the last village, that’s a different story.”

“But it was a successful method, wasn’t it? So perhaps it was a better option” I challenged

“That is not a suggestion, but if you really enjoy being a thief, so be it.”

Quickly, I took two arrows and fired the projectiles consecutively to a tauros ahead. The arrows flied and stabbed the beast around the eyes. Blinded, the tauros went into a rampage and charged wildly to all direction. In response, Lance quickly shoots a dart of needles into the beast’s neck. The beast slowly loses its consciousness and fainted.

“There, we caught a beast. Yet, it really wasted our ammunition wasn’t it. We only brought at least 10 arrows and 2 boxes of darts.” I said

“Thus we could buy thousand of them with that gold. You think too much you forgot about the goal. Now help me claim that gold” he laughed
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

Banned

"Yes, sir, Joe is up north that way." Said Jason. "Speaking of which, if we worked together, we could get double the Tauros in half the time. How about it?"

The mine was quite. There was almost no noise there since it was unnatural no native pokemon lived inside exept for a few Zubats but even they depended on the scraps the miners left behind so even they where leaving. Joe could not be with his staff though he kept paying a few member to take care of the house maintain the caves dryness and to fix repairs but that was it. Joe needed people to protect the cave though a good stampede which was bound to come could collaspe the whole thing. Joe needed people to go forth on the quest to gain the moral back Joe only has enough resources for 2-3months of this then the mine would close permenetly.

"HUww AH AH HUwwwww" a low raspy voice 'said.' It was one of the pimeapes. Joe had been using them to protect the fort they where not much. There job was to simply sit at the top and throw stones and use a cannon although modern fellows would never call the hollow tree trunk a cannon. He paid them in simply food they them stayed up there and of course would protect them selfs with the device with he had spent a long time teaching them how to use. Things where dismal.

Leopold listen to this man, but carefully considered his offer. He was trained by a knight, he knows the dangers of the wild, and Leopold also knows how to survive. These are things that every good soldier should know and be. This stranger is someone, can be anyone. How certain can Leopold depend on this man.
    He watched him, looking him over. He soomed strong enough and looked he was capable. Leoplod asked "What's your name? Mine is Leopold."
    "Also by chance, could I check how dirty your hands are?"
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

Banned

Jason sensed that this man did not trust him much. Fine then, time to come clean.
    " Hello Leopold. My name is Jason. I used to work in the royal guard so you can trust me.
    However, I've had bad luck in recent seasons, so I've had to resort to some *cough* theft *cough*."

"Qué soldado admitir eso?" Thought Leopold, "Voy a ignorar eso y ver lo que este hombre tiene en mente."
    He looked over Jason over again. Looking at what he dressed and how his eyes observed back at Leopold.
    This made the man smile at Jason and gave a quick laugh.
    "Bueno, muchacho. Me alegro de estar trabajando con usted" said Leopold.

Leopold noticed that the people around began to look at him, uneasy by the way he just spoke.

"Oh, pardon me." realizing that not everyone understands the Spanish language, "Well guy. I'm glad to be working with you."

Leopold smiled and winked at him and headed North with Jason. The two of them began to chat along the way.

"So Jason, tell me. Where is a gentelman like you to be from?"

;]

Banned

" I was born in Hedgerow, but spent most of my time in Shara, as the Royal guard." Said Jason.
    " Let's get down to buisness, though. We'll split the money reward-hmm- 2000/500, okay?

Leopold raise his eyebrow to this. Shook his head and said "Let's just see how much we can catch first. Simple, no?"

Leopold pulled out a sword as if from no where, "I always hide my weapons. You didn't notice, but I keep my things hidden around here."

;]

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Kaspar awoke from a short nap, yawning as he stretched. He had been up all night reading a book of herbal plants, deciding on what to grow in his personal garden. Not going to the market on occasion had forced Kaspar to grow much of his own food and medicine.

Rubbing sleep from his eyes, Kaspar stood up and walked over to his berry tree, which held blue fruit that always gave a burst of energy when they were eaten. Chewing on one, Kaspar headed inside his little, wooden home, and went through his crown pieces. After delicate counting, he figured that there was enough coin to buy his herb and perhaps a bushel of arrows, but not enough money to keep him sustained for long. Sighing, he collected his crown and tucked them away in his pocket bag, and grabbed as bow and flute. Perhaps some children or nice ladies would give him crowns for a joyful tune or two.

When Kaspar came upon the village of Hedgerow, he stopped short. Even from a distance Kaspar could see that something was amiss: one of the huts lay destroyed and some groups of people were walking off with what might have been bodies.

Kaspar put away his flute; no one needed a joyful tune today.

Instead, he fingered his bow a bit, not sure if the perpetrators were still around, as he made his way to the entrance of Hedgerow.

Ahead of them is a clearing in the woods. There, a couple of Tauros were grazing and butting heads. Leopold could see that those pokeBeasts guard were down.
    "Oye! Jason!" whispered Leo, "I'm going to take out those over there. You take out wich ever you want.

Leopold leaped into the scene and the beasts watched him. At that instant they all took guard. Leopold held his sword ahead of him and slowly stood up straight. The scruffy man smiled and with a sharp glance to the nearest Tauros he said "Ole!"

One of the younger ones charged at Leopold and the man reacted quikcly. He dodged the attack and laughed. "Simple" he said to himself.
    "C'mon you stupid creature! I'm waiting for you" yelled Leopold as he stomped the ground a couple od times. The same Tauros shook it's head in anger and repeated the charge. Again the man dodge. The bull pokemon began to raise it's anger. This time it would miss.

Leopold waved at it, Tauros infurated by the man's tuants. The pokemon went full charge at the man.
    Leopold stood his ground waiting for the monster to get closer.
    The other pokemon were charging their hoofs as this was happening. The bull came to the man and aimed it's horns but quickly missed. The man doged the skull bash but what he didn't expect was the whips of the three tails slashing across his thigh.
    "Dios!" shouted Leopold. At this time all the pokemon charged at him. When one of the more matured pokemon was close enough, Leopold held up his weapon, and this shed blood. The Tauros ran into the blade, but had also launched Leopold across the field and near Jason.

"I'm alright friend." Said Leopold and quickly dismissed what Jason was doing and returned to the Tauros.
    The monster bucked frantically. It bashed it's skull against trees and ran it self agains rocks or the ground. Nothing it did could remove the blade.
    Leopold ran to it and menovered himself so that his sword could fall out of the monster.
    It lay on the ground, smeared with the beasts blood. More gushed from the pokemon as it slowly lay itself on the ground. It would rest there, never to stand again.

The other monsters quickly realized what had happened, the same young Tauros quickly rushed at Leopold. The man ran out of it's path and crawled himself to the his sword.
    The Tauros noticed that he was on the ground, a perfect opportunity.
    The pokemon steamed like nothing before and was quickly on Leopold. The man slash several times causing deep wounds, but not deep enough to stop it.
    The Tauros bucked Leopold wich guided the man to his feet.
    "Que Diablos! Chingalahodida!" yelled the man. Leopold swung his arm again at the monster. This time he managed to remove all the three tails. The pokemon paniced and ran. It wouldn't stop running and the other monsters couldn't help themselves to watch in some type of fear.
    Another beast charged at Leopold.
    "Is this vengance?" he thought "Can these evil things have a mind?"
    Leopold thrusted his sword with as much dexteraty that he could muster.
    The blade slide through the eye of the beast like a phalice in a maiden.
    The mess and sounds were almost equal. Blood was every where and the bull's body began to quiver. It lay on the floor shaking in it's spot. The Tauros ran off. Somewhere. The young bull was gone, but Leopold managed to find the three tails and kept them.

While this was happening...

;]

Banned

Jason lunged at one of the Tauros' and shoved his spear into the head of a Tauros, killing it. He looked at the strongest looking Tauros and lunged at it and shoved his spear right below his shoulder and into his heart. Another tauros charged at him. Jason just doged it, but the horn left a large gash in his side. The tauros rammed into a tree and Jason killed it. "Thats all of the males!" Jason yelled to Leo.

"It seems that each of us caught two of our own. Now, how the hell are we going to take these guys back?" Leopold said then pointed at his leg and then at Jasons.

Leopold reached behind him, it was a little leather pouch and he opened it. Small herbs lay neatly in within paper. Leopold took on labeld worms wood and, a small amount, and mixed it with other herbs."This is going to be terrible!" and Leopold ingested it mixture he made.
    Leopold began to work on another mixture and chewed what appeared to be moss. He then mixed it with the rest of the herbs and pressed it firmly on his wound.

Leopold made a second mixture and tossed it at Jason.

"If you don't want to get sick or less a leg you're going to eat what I made in the smaller paper. The other mixture needs to be pressed on your wound."

;]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12