Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: You know what?

I give up on you thundermew I will not say it anymore.

I have a simple question for you Thundermew:

"What is your purpose to posting in PokeDream Forums?"
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

Does Dragonite scare you? Dragonfright's Avatar

Yes Thundermew, what the hell is your purpose for staying here any longer? We can comeback against your posts way to easily and we won't join lakepower after what you did to some of our best members. If your so desperate for members, your at the wrong place, because we don't accept a forum when an owner is dishes out disrespectful, shitty comments about our forum. If I were you, I would leave. No one respects you anymore because your stubborn for all the wrong reasons, you still can't convince any of us that you have any decency in running a forum of your own, and to top it all off, you still can't explain to us why you banned Qoorl and Pichubro from your forum, I'll show you.
    Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    WHY WAS I BANNED WHAT DID I DO?

I was being nice to everyone, Raforim sent me a FRIEND REQUEST of all things, I was making discussion...

I am deeply saddened. It seems as though the admin of Lakepower is quite a mean person to new members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    OH it gets better... not only did I get banned. I was asking questions about their RP section, trying to get them to get some decent RP in the place... because all they had was SLless one sentence post randomness.... and THUNDERMEW posted and I quote "He's from PD, Ignore him." ANd then I was banned... Never flamed anyone.. never said anything about being from PD... I was just banned because of my forum of origin.
    So I have a question to ask, why were they banned? They seem to have done nothing wrong, and to have been the admin of 2 other small forums, and the owner of one, I should know why someone should be banned, and why not, so tell me, I'll be waiting....

I think thundermew likes me in the wrong way becuase I have not been baned yet and I actually did say soem things and had a very ineresting arguement with the other mods. Becuase appartly besides all appearances and board names it is not a pokemon forum.

You weren't involved in Thundermew's past in PD considering the fact that I've never seen Thundermew post till a few days ago.

You mean tundermew' ancient past then no. But I have luahged at him since the begining of his return. He has been back for 2 weeks now ish.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfright View Post
    You weren't involved in Thundermew's past in PD considering the fact that I've never seen Thundermew post till a few days ago.
    Well then that makes no sense because I was not even involved in thundermew's past.

Who screwed this guy up back then?

Mostly people who are banned or don't post anymore.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

The poor guy reminds me of the villain in those classic tragic films where they probably would've ended up okay if they hadn't been bullied during their childhood.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Or raped by there father

Well then that makes no sense because I was not even involved in thundermew's past.
    Hmm... then I don't know what to say... except that Thundermew isn't a very intelligent decision maker.

Owner of Lakepower

I banned Pichubro for "implied flaming"
    And TheRock for... well, TheRock was OBVIOUS, he flamed either the forum or members in EVERY post he made
    Join the Lakepower Forums today!
    http://forums.lakepower.net/
    [/center]

ABOUT ME (PLEASE REMEMBER)
    Name: Ryan

Looking at the topic Qoorl was talking about, I'd have to say, I wouldn't even ban my worst enemy for what he tried to do, in fact, he tried to help you. Hes right, an RP shouldn't always be one sentence, and if you think that thats not the right thing for your forum RP's, just simply tell him that "we think that happiness overpowers quality in this forum." or something like that, that post wasn't a bannable offense, if you have better examples to show, I would like to see them, it would make me have at least a little more respect for you if its good.

Even in nazi land that would of just been a warning. No you are like a roman-commy-nazi-KKKmember all in one.

Or medieval land, if they had to cut off anything at all, it would only be your hair.

Owner of Lakepower

Looking at the topic Qoorl was talking about, I'd have to say, I wouldn't even ban my worst enemy for what he tried to do, in fact, he tried to help you. Hes right, an RP shouldn't always be one sentence, and if you think that thats not the right thing for your forum RP's, just simply tell him that "we think that happiness overpowers quality in this forum." or something like that, that post wasn't a bannable offense, if you have better examples to show, I would like to see them, it would make me have at least a little more respect for you if its good.
    Sure, that ONE post wasn't a bannable, but what about the other 12 posts he made?
    [/center]

Owner of Lakepower

Oh and he wasn't even banned, he just had his account deleted
    [/center]

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thundermew View Post
    I was wondering if you would
    Nobody gets banned here for displaying a fine example of horrific trolling.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Sure, that ONE post wasn't a bannable, but what about the other 12 posts he made?
    Umm...

...if you have better examples to show, I would like to see them...
    Guess you missed that part of the post, seriously though, pull out your best examples, for both Pichubro and Qoorl. I want to have respect for you, since I appear to have gone through the same flaming on PD (or what you call flaming) that you have, but at the same time, I can't because of what you are saying and doing about the people on this forum and the forum in general.

Oh and he wasn't even banned, he just had his account deleted
    Do you really think thats gonna change this situation?

FLAMING? Are you SERIOUS!? I made 12 posts... 2 of them were in the RP section. One of them was introducing myself... One was asking why no one said hello to me in the introduction thread... two were me thanking people that DID eventually say hello... One was me talking about Musicals... One was me talking about Horror movies (In threads YOUR posters made btw)...One was in the Fanboy/Fangirl thread and it was and I quote "Scary"... One was in the comics section saying that I prefered western graphic novels to manga... One was asking where all the real in depth discussion was...not sure where the twelth post was but I'm PRETTY sure it wouldn't be the most sensitive beings idea of a flame. Now if you WANT I'll make a new account and teach you the meaning of the word.... I'm generally a decent person, but now you've accused me of something I didn't do and that's not cool, hoss.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

lmao you peeps are trying to reason with retards

thundermew you're a faggot. GTFO.

Their just mixed up kids that don't know the score. I'm jsut hopin they'll come around. If they don't... no sweat, just playin around with this in my spare time. I haven't made this a lifelong crusade or anything. I just think they need to learn more about the way things work. I mean I see where their coming from... basically they want to make a relatively kid friendly environment, like someone else has already said, they're most likely bullied IRL and are looking to combat anyone they think are bullies. Thing is... They're trying to hard, and they've just managed to create a stale cliquish environment where none of them will ever learn or do anything actually cool.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

I banned Pichubro for "implied flaming"
    ... What?

Sure, maybe I was being sarcastic in one or two posts, but I never had flaming in mind. You're paranoid bud. I would just like to not be banned anymore, is that too hard to ask?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast