Thread: Ed, Pink-Kitty and Lord thread.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default Ed, Pink-Kitty and Lord thread.

If only ASHER was here, it'd be a full reunion.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I'm disappointed by the lack of Keke.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Keke wasn't around when the three of us formed the three of us, was she?
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Define "the three of us". Keke was around pretty much all the time I was around, I believe.

She was like our link into Misc.

By 'three of us' I mean the three of us taking out the tools like ASHER and... the POKEMONTAMER.

Keke was there.

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

What, the *looks at his sprite collection* Noob Busters? Or was that with some other people?

Yup, that was it.

Good times.

*reminisces fondly*

*can't remember a thing*

I only remember Ed posting the name, and PK saying it was awesome, and me saying it was groovy.

And I made a sig pic for it.

I remember that too.

I've still got it.

I miss ASHER.

So is this like the Pichu-Nananaki thread where only they can go?

Well, of course you've fucking ruined that now, haven't you?

This is about an elite group of idiotbusters formed some time last year or something, who defeated monsters like Asher and other idiots.
    Last edited by Pink-kitty2; 11-07-2009 at 06:01 PM. Reason: You know, I was hoping my 4k post might have been a bit better...

Nuf said

*walks out of yet another exclusive group*

How did we achieve stuff like that? I mean, really, what the hell could we do about people like that?

Troll the hell out of them? Be very very very very snarky?

Huh... Well it must've worked.

Good times.

Mhm...