Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Rate da pd members

Guardian of the Dimensions Kittsuera's Avatar

Same...7/10
    Quote Originally Posted by lac459 View Post
    dunno you that well. I guess...7/10
    My birthday 2/ 6/ 09

Accidental Connections come see my Fan Fic :happysad: ^-^
    Like my Avatar? Then see full view here.
    Pairs: Oni Raichu X_x Fallen_Wings, Articuno Girl (Pikapi)
    Fluffimated Pairs: Teresa Eon Spirit

~Completed

Hatches@ 418
    Evolves@ 530
    Completed@ 703

Maybe i should get to know you guys a lil then maybe you can "rate" me..=/

Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar

Chrizz, I know you, and right now I can see you at a 7/10. But believe me, in your better days I would have rated you a 9.
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    “I’m growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.”
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I mistook that noob for chrizz.
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    “I’m growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.”

Yojimo is something like a 5.5/10. Not a great poster of course, but not completely terrible. Plus he is a well-established figure and has been for sometime. I wouldn't approve of him leaving.

Chrizz is probably 6.6/10 or so. He's pretty likable really. He makes himself look like a massive idiot now and then, but it usually leads to something entertaining. Plus he's been around for awhile. Lots of good PD moments involved Chrizz. He's not a great poster or anything, but I like having him around. He would be missed if he left, for one reason or another.

8.9/10
    omae wa mou shindeiru

I'll just rate a bunch of people now cos I'm bored:

Mario. Right now he is about 9.8/10. Great poster. Highly active. At the moment PD would come to a stand still without him. Of all time he's around the same, maybe a fraction of a point less, like 9.6 or something, because at times he can post some of the greatest stuff ever, but he suffers from inconsistency. Plus the characteristics that make him great when dealing with shitty members lead to problems with more established members, and that is not good and has produced bad results in the past. There are blemishes on his record, but he is one of the greatest posters of all time easily.

Eve. Right now, 8.9/10 or so. Also helps activity, although her activity is more one-dimensional than Mario's. Plus she's Eve, and important and established member. Her posts can be pretty good at times. Overall it's hard to say - there were times when she wasn't much as a pure poster, but she was always extremely important, probably the 3rd or 4th most important poster of all time. Probably a 9.4/10 for a career overall.

ME. Overall, I'm like 15/10. Come on. Right now, I'll call myself a 9.3/10 or so. Don't post enough. Don't do enough. I'm pretty lazy right now, but have been getting less so very recently.

Xion. Overall, probably an 8.8/10 or so. Too inconsistent. He's been extremely great at times. He's been an enormous faggot at times. Right now, when he's active, he's like a 9.8/10. But he isn't active very often, so overall he's like a 7.9/10, cos he's a nonfactor too much.

AZN. Azn rules. Overall he's probably a 7/10. He's not important or anything, but he's been a very good poster. He could become closer to an 8 if he tried. Has a future if he becomes more active.

DEVIL. He is a 10/10 overall. Come on. Has Devil ever done anything wrong? No. Right now, he is dead though.

do more later MAYBE

PINK-KITTY 2. That's hard. 4.5/10 or so. This isn't bad. You're posts are decent enough at times. You got restricted from Misc. for being a bit of a faggot though, but really that's mostly cleared up by now. If I was still an Admin I'd probably unrestrict you on a trial basis at this point. Not to be taken in an offensive way, but you're pretty insignificant overall. You don't have any real importance, influence or impact on the forum. Not an insult though - you're just a regular new member. Not a bad one. You could probably improve a good bit.

Not taking into account that you're The Niginator there. Dunno how that effects things.

Depends if you see it as me being The Niginator, or The Niginator being me, I guess...
    omae wa mou shindeiru

The new star of the RPG world!

5.0, because I'm honestly neutral about you. You haven't made a good or bad impression on me yet in any particular area.
    People admire and respect their superiors, are repulsed and disgusted by their inferiors, and connect to their equals.

The extreme highs and lows in life get a strong reaction - Yet it the averages in life that most people connect to.

The class system is nothing more then different groups of people grouping with their fellow equals and feeling the sense of separation from their superiors and inferiors.

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Dash- 7/10. I don't know you too well but your RPing and hyperness happens to be awesome.

For Ninetails, I would say about a 7.0 or 7.5: I don't know you well enough to give you an extremely high or low score, but you've always made very interesting RP posts and you're quite intelligent as well.
    People admire and respect their superiors, are repulsed and disgusted by their inferiors, and connect to their equals.

The extreme highs and lows in life get a strong reaction - Yet it the averages in life that most people connect to.

The class system is nothing more then different groups of people grouping with their fellow equals and feeling the sense of separation from their superiors and inferiors.

DASH - 3.5/10 i guess. you hardly ever post in real forums, but when you do they're decent. i'd say post more. you seem alright.

Guardian of the Dimensions Kittsuera's Avatar

8.3-8.7/ 10 It's not hard to see that your an active poster... but even if I some what know you here, I don't really know you that well...
    My birthday 2/ 6/ 09

Accidental Connections come see my Fan Fic :happysad: ^-^
    Like my Avatar? Then see full view here.
    Pairs: Oni Raichu X_x Fallen_Wings, Articuno Girl (Pikapi)
    Fluffimated Pairs: Teresa Eon Spirit

~Completed

Hatches@ 418
    Evolves@ 530
    Completed@ 703

I'm gonna call you a 4/10. Hardly ever post in real forums. You're a nice kid though. It'd be cool if you posted in the discussion forum more, your views on religion may come across as a little naive, but they do encourage debate. I'd also like to hear your views on politics and such considering. I like you well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    AZN. Azn rules. Overall he's probably a 7/10. He's not important or anything, but he's been a very good poster. He could become closer to an 8 if he tried. Has a future if he becomes more active.
    You know what? That is an accurate rating and criticism about me. I noticed the same about me, but yeah being more active could fix my flaws.

Gotta give me some skin on that!

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Yojimo is something like a 5.5/10. Not a great poster of course, but not completely terrible. Plus he is a well-established figure and has been for sometime. I wouldn't approve of him leaving.
    I respect that rating, and I know sometimes I make really gay posts. And it's mostly because i sometimes don't read over what I'm posting. Usually once you guys make fun of me for a retarded post, I realize it and become ashamed of myself. I'm always working harder to get along with more people, and even though mario won't change his views on me, I'm still not going to be like lord and act like an ass-faggot back to him. The only person here I can't help but to bicker with is obviously nanaki. If he never posted a picture of himself, I really wouldn't hate him as much. I mean, he acts REALLY hard ass, and for his appearance, that's MAJOR ego stroking, and it pisses me off.

TTACWW 9999999999999999/25

D_Dude

25/25

A.K.A.

999999999999999999999999999999999999/25
    My favourite Pokémon:
    Umbreon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Mightyena, Bulbasaur, Aipom.
    Icii- Piplup- Lvl. 1- Male
    Trii- Turtwig- Lvl. 10- Male
    Ruii- Riolu- Lvl. 1- Male
    Ja- Phione- Lvl. 1- Genderless
    Charap- Chatot- Lvl. 27- Female
    Karatae- Machop- Lvl. 26- Male

Uh, I wouldn't also know a perfect rating as an infinite percent more than perfect rating.

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

7/10

i guess.

6.5/10 - You're somewhat interesting, but not really a standout in either direction.

cl -
    1/10. you could have been something cl YOU COULD HAVE BEEN SOMETHING BUT NO

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast