Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: teh thread of spamlessness

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard*
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Does Dragonite scare you? Dragonfright's Avatar

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells...

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... :@:

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... :@: there's that smiley again.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... :@: there's that smiley again. Geez, bringing back the trash? Why? That was a whole seven lines ago. Lol, might be eight now that I've added text.

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... :@: there's that smiley again. Geez, bringing back the trash? Why? That was a whole seven lines ago. Lol, might be eight now that I've added text.You added four sentences!
    Originally made by LM:

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... :@: there's that smiley again. Geez, bringing back the trash? Why? That was a whole seven lines ago. Lol, might be eight now that I've added text.You added four sentence! New York vs Chicago pizza!!!

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... :@: there's that smiley again. Geez, bringing back the trash? Why? That was a whole seven lines ago. Lol, might be eight now that I've added text.You added four sentences! New York vs Chicago pizza!!! Who will win...?
    Originally made by LM:

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... :@: there's that smiley again. Geez, bringing back the trash? Why? That was a whole seven lines ago. Lol, might be eight now that I've added text.You added four sentences! New York vs Chicago pizza!!! Who will win...? THEREAREONLY150POKEMON will

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... :@: there's that smiley again. Geez, bringing back the trash? Why? That was a whole seven lines ago. Lol, might be eight now that I've added text.You added four sentences! New York vs Chicago pizza!!! Who will win...? THEREAREONLY150POKEMON will Talk about random!
    Originally made by LM:

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... :@: there's that smiley again. Geez, bringing back the trash? Why? That was a whole seven lines ago. Lol, might be eight now that I've added text.You added four sentences! New York vs Chicago pizza!!! Who will win...? THEREAREONLY150POKEMON will Talk about random! no he will decide who will win

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... :@: there's that smiley again. Geez, bringing back the trash? Why? That was a whole seven lines ago. Lol, might be eight now that I've added text.You added four sentences! New York vs Chicago pizza!!! Who will win...? THEREAREONLY150POKEMON will Talk about random! no he will decide who will win. Oh,that's a name?
    Originally made by LM:

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... :@: there's that smiley again. Geez, bringing back the trash? Why? That was a whole seven lines ago. Lol, might be eight now that I've added text.You added four sentences! New York vs Chicago pizza!!! Who will win...? THEREAREONLY150POKEMON will Talk about random! no he will decide who will win. Oh,that's a name? greatest PD name ever

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... :@: there's that smiley again. Geez, bringing back the trash? Why? That was a whole seven lines ago. Lol, might be eight now that I've added text.You added four sentences! New York vs Chicago pizza!!! Who will win...? THEREAREONLY150POKEMON will Talk about random! no he will decide who will win. Oh,that's a name? greatest PD name ever. Oh wow.
    Originally made by LM:

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... :@: there's that smiley again. Geez, bringing back the trash? Why? That was a whole seven lines ago. Lol, might be eight now that I've added text.You added four sentences! New York vs Chicago pizza!!! Who will win...? THEREAREONLY150POKEMON will Talk about random! no he will decide who will win. Oh,that's a name? greatest PD name ever. Oh wow. Whichever one is Sicilian will win.

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... :@: there's that smiley again. Geez, bringing back the trash? Why? That was a whole seven lines ago. Lol, might be eight now that I've added text.You added four sentences! New York vs Chicago pizza!!! Who will win...? THEREAREONLY150POKEMON will Talk about random! no he will decide who will win. Oh,that's a name? greatest PD name ever. Oh wow. Whichever one is Sicilian will win. Sicilian is closest to Chicago but remember that the REAL Chicago pizza is a litteral pizza pie its that deap.

Banned

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... :@: there's that smiley again. Geez, bringing back the trash? Why? That was a whole seven lines ago. Lol, might be eight now that I've added text.You added four sentences! New York vs Chicago pizza!!! Who will win...? THEREAREONLY150POKEMON will Talk about random! no he will decide who will win. Oh,that's a name? greatest PD name ever. Oh wow. Whichever one is Sicilian will win. Sicilian is closest to Chicago but remember that the REAL Chicago pizza is a litteral pizza pie its that deap. NEW YORK PIZZA! THIN CRUST RULES!

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... :@: there's that smiley again. Geez, bringing back the trash? Why? That was a whole seven lines ago. Lol, might be eight now that I've added text.You added four sentences! New York vs Chicago pizza!!! Who will win...? THEREAREONLY150POKEMON will Talk about random! no he will decide who will win. Oh,that's a name? greatest PD name ever. Oh wow. Whichever one is Sicilian will win. Sicilian is closest to Chicago but remember that the REAL Chicago pizza is a litteral pizza pie its that deap. NEW YORK PIZZA! THIN CRUST RULES! This deserves its own thread.

Banned

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... :@: there's that smiley again. Geez, bringing back the trash? Why? That was a whole seven lines ago. Lol, might be eight now that I've added text.You added four sentences! New York vs Chicago pizza!!! Who will win...? THEREAREONLY150POKEMON will Talk about random! no he will decide who will win. Oh,that's a name? greatest PD name ever. Oh wow. Whichever one is Sicilian will win. Sicilian is closest to Chicago but remember that the REAL Chicago pizza is a litteral pizza pie its that deap. NEW YORK PIZZA! THIN CRUST RULES! This deserves its own thread. Put it in the serious buisness subforum.

Heart of Gold, Soul of Silver. Midnight the dark Espeon's Avatar

Spam. Ahh, that's not long enough...
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025

http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15474
    ^Some pretty freaky crap, check it out.
    ~Current avatar (and most of my sig) made by Ed~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pants,_and_the_beast_dwelling_within View Post
    Negr O's! now with marshmallow bling and chicken!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    I swear allegiance to Midnight, the coolest person ever to grace the internet :D

*withholds his wrath from Kirbx*

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... :@: there's that smiley again. Geez, bringing back the trash? Why? That was a whole seven lines ago. Lol, might be eight now that I've added text.You added four sentences! New York vs Chicago pizza!!! Who will win...? THEREAREONLY150POKEMON will Talk about random! no he will decide who will win. Oh,that's a name? greatest PD name ever. Oh wow. Whichever one is Sicilian will win. Sicilian is closest to Chicago but remember that the REAL Chicago pizza is a litteral pizza pie its that deap. NEW YORK PIZZA! THIN CRUST RULES! This deserves its own thread. Put it in the serious buisness subforum. Spam. Ahh, that's not long enough... Alright, I fixed it, we can continue.

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... :@: there's that smiley again. Geez, bringing back the trash? Why? That was a whole seven lines ago. Lol, might be eight now that I've added text.You added four sentences! New York vs Chicago pizza!!! Who will win...? THEREAREONLY150POKEMON will Talk about random! no he will decide who will win. Oh,that's a name? greatest PD name ever. Oh wow. Whichever one is Sicilian will win. Sicilian is closest to Chicago but remember that the REAL Chicago pizza is a litteral pizza pie its that deap. NEW YORK PIZZA! THIN CRUST RULES! This deserves its own thread.Put it in the serious buisness subforum. Spam. Ahh, that's not long enough... Alright, I fixed it, we can continue. Ok all fixed *cough* DF Espeon and Jason *cough*

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... :@: there's that smiley again. Geez, bringing back the trash? Why? That was a whole seven lines ago. Lol, might be eight now that I've added text.You added four sentences! New York vs Chicago pizza!!! Who will win...? THEREAREONLY150POKEMON will Talk about random! no he will decide who will win. Oh,that's a name? greatest PD name ever. Oh wow. Whichever one is Sicilian will win. Sicilian is closest to Chicago but remember that the REAL Chicago pizza is a litteral pizza pie its that deap. NEW YORK PIZZA! THIN CRUST RULES! This deserves its own thread.Put it in the serious buisness subforum. Spam. Ahh, that's not long enough... Alright, I fixed it, we can continue. Ok all fixed *cough* DF Espeon and Jason *cough* You forgot the smileys in your posts,Jason!
    Originally made by LM:

spam no spam. So think is actually the complete opposite of "spamlessness", you illiterate fuck. Move this to the RPG section. It's barely that. It's really just postcount++, which would technically be spam, but still annoying wherever it is. Zooma! XD! This is funny! Its hilarious DF. This is fun! I am about to crap my pants... This is totally not what the poster intended, either. Yeah pichuBRO ~Wha? O_o jo it's dangerous to go alone! only on fridays //not even then! PARTY! Zetta awesome. Man putting in those 2 smilies everytime it pissing me off. Copy and paste?I tried the quote method. Cool, though I click the "edit post" button so I don't need to worry about getting rid of the code. easy for mods then!Wow this is getting so funny and random! So hilarious. Pretty coolio, huh kirby? Totally coolio :nigga: STOP FORGETING PICHUBRO"S SMILIES! NEVAR! Seriously stop all this nonsense its getting mad!!But its very fun :p stop adding on to my sentences.Why dont you stop adding onto mine then? I am not very happy so stop all of this pathetic /chainbreak talk of spam and other (not counting last post) Oh yeah this is huge. This is the best spam there is now. Not reallly. It never gets old huh?@Kirby: You would know Mr. King-o-Spam. Most spams don't make sense to me like the one that was supposed to come out of this, instead we did a better thing. some more randomness.OMG this has got so gunny!! to the point that I want to shoot you that's awesome. hells yeah *this thread is a ballroom blitz! That's why we love it. Indeed.Lets see how big this gets. I know how to make it bigger, the question is do you want it bigger? This will be followed by a "are you sure?" oh no you didn't :fingerwave: Oh,but he did! oh NO! But no one cares,apart from you. DF is a crocadile! Are you sure he isn't an alligator? Yes its just has to be! Now that's something you don't hear anywhere else! Good, because you don't see someone copying a block of text and adding on to it anywhere else either. How.... different we are. dushasa All right! :@: What's that supposed to be? you know Umm... I actually don't, so, if you wanna specify, please do. Tell us,Kirbx. Woah! Woah! Woah! Now I have joined this thing! Better late than never. Leo has joined the rebel alliance. We still don't know what :@: is. It the specail secrete smilie that you know what it means. So then you must tell me what :&: is if you know what :@: is. Er, I wish I had a pet momonga... my mon had one why she was a kid I want a kitten! Hey Trixie, do you RP? A little- I don't have a lot of free time for extended frequent posts so that limits me. I like to though Maybe you should chip in in the New RP thread. Sounds like fun! When you highlight the smilies, they look angry at me. Thats becuase you forget them I'm gonna get one hundred! You have a problem *Christmas carols are heard* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... :@: there's that smiley again. Geez, bringing back the trash? Why? That was a whole seven lines ago. Lol, might be eight now that I've added text.You added four sentences! New York vs Chicago pizza!!! Who will win...? THEREAREONLY150POKEMON will Talk about random! no he will decide who will win. Oh,that's a name? greatest PD name ever. Oh wow. Whichever one is Sicilian will win. Sicilian is closest to Chicago but remember that the REAL Chicago pizza is a litteral pizza pie its that deap. NEW YORK PIZZA! THIN CRUST RULES! This deserves its own thread.Put it in the serious buisness subforum. Spam. Ahh, that's not long enough... Alright, I fixed it, we can continue. Ok all fixed *cough* DF Espeon and Jason *cough* You forgot the smileys in your posts,Jason! Smilie hating bastard

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast