Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinions of Others!

Default Opinions of Others!

Post here what you think of other people. I'm kinda curious what people think of me and since I can't actually see you I can't use my psychic powers to know.

I'll go in random order starting from the people I can recall first to the one I think of last:

Kirby:
    Hmm... my opinion of him. Well, he's a kid that's trying and at times works out for him. Can be obnoxious at times, but is kind of in the "little brother" role.

Pichubro:
    She seems cool. But still haven't interacted with her much so I can't really say. But I'm sure it'd be fun to hang out with her for some beer.

God:
    Hmm... arrogance? Normally I would be annoyed by people like god, but he's different. He's rational and has good self esteem. I think after a night of drinking and then being pulled over, he'll help me hijack the cop car as well.
    It'd be a fun story, no?

The Editor:
    He reminds me too much of my annoying friend who'd rather play War Hammer or some TTRPG. A perfect guy to bring along on a crazy adventure.
    He's ill too, so I don't know if that would be smart though...
    But than again I jump out of planes.

Dogar The Brave:
    Sounds like an asshole more than a dick. I mean a guy with a labbito like that, would make sense. Not really someone I would hang out with though, I usually don't... not sure why.

Nanaki:
    I'm too lazy to actually check if I spelled that right. Could be cool if he didn't try. I mean really, the only way to be cool is not to try being cool. Takes some things too seriously.

Trixie:
    She's a chick. Here avi is cool. And sounds like a nice person, but I think if you got her pissed of at something that really means something to her...
    I'd run. I mean she could seems like the type who bottles things up. Shake her up and... BOOM!
    She's cool though and I wouldn't want to make her mad anyway.
    -----------

There are other people, but meh. Too tired right now to think.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

Leo delete this before stuff happens O.O you will regret it!

Nay maybe not

Heh.

Leo... you're an allright guy, AND you're NOT a suspect in PMS's murder. Then again... heretic, trained in weapons, insensitive to pain, your own at least. Maybe you SHOULD be a suspect. Seriously though, hoss. One of the better posters here in a while.

Kirby... not so much.

Lord... Mixed bag. I've never been TOO annoyed with him. Even when he sucked balls at RPing. He's developing nicely. Though he really SHOULD change his name to Altmaster. He IS good at it.

God... I don't see eye to eye with him on EVERYTHING... or even a lot of things. But in all, he's OOOOoootay! *Buckwheat wave*

Dogar... I like him actually. Everyplace needs the "cool" jerk. And he's good at it. He's a POOR substitute for my pal PMS though.

TheEd... we DO NOT see eye to eye on a lot of stuff. Still he's definately not an idiot, and we CAN get along just fine under certain circumstances.

There's more.. get em when I can. Gotta get the kid ready for school
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

dogar has been known to combine dicks with assholes in the past

Leo : I think you're a pretty nice guy. I bet if I ever knew you in real life,you'd be a great friend who'd stick up for me

Kirbx: The sometimes annoying,goofy guy who's upbeat about everything.

God: Seems cool... I haven't really "spoken" to him as much as I would like to though.

Pichubro: I knew her in the past.. very friendly and nice to people.

Dogar: Funny, but also can get serious talking about things. Seems like a nice guy.

The Editor: He's been quite friendly and nice to me ever since I joined again so... I like him too.

Hmmm... seems like there isn't really anyone I dislike on this forum- yet.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

labbito? hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    dogar has been known to combine dicks with assholes in the past
    ... I could put a picture of two dudes and ass-fucking with that statement, but I'd rather have you guys imagine "sweaty-growling-butt-sex"

;]

Hooray! I'm a friendly serial killer!

;]

The following people are rated from least to greatest on the Kirbometer in Kirbs. The rating is from 0-5 based on stuff. The destrciption of why follows.

Shadow: .2 Kirbs
    Shadow man you are just horrible you just sneak in every few months just to piss some people off and leave thats just wierd man.

Lord: .5 Kirbs
    Ok guy. "OK" he may have 'improved' but every once in a while some of his normal posts slip through. I do now know about you but I am still warry say what you will about him now but I stay away.

Dogar: 1.2 Kirbs
    Every forum needs there ass hole. And he is pretty cool to about it still he is an asshole so yeah.

Goku: 1.3 Kirbs
    Ok guy do not know him much but I think he maybe in the asshole range but then again I have only met him a few times.

PK: 1.7 Kirbs
    Overall ok but man she can be fiesty when attacked. Also very high on the pisses you off factor.

Mario: 1.9 Kirbs
    Oh god mario. Man n00bs hate him but once you do your history homework you have to apreaciate the guy. His job must be done and someone had to tell n00bs off although he can be a bit harsh.

The Editor: 2.1 Kirbs
    Ok guy but a lot of wierd things are going on in that brian...

Nanaki: 2.3 Kirbs
    Seems to be like the "watcher" kinda figure watching over and attacking weak posts. Overall ok but a bit picky on what people do.

Tied: 2.7 Kirbs

RC
    Nice guy a bit replubican but you goto love the guy.

Nindogod
    Sum him up: crazy ideas

Qoorl: 3.3 Kirbs

Jason: 3.5 Kirbs
    Nice guy sort of like an inactive version of me with better spelling. Says some wierd things though.

Trixie 3.8 Kirbs
    Ok gal but posts a bit too much and on some dead topics but overal great.

Leo: 4.2 Kirbs
    Great dude but has some interesting ideas. Well averaged guy with the war and everything.

Tied 4.9 Kirbs

Pichubro
    God

Greatness

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

kirby is the authority on WHOS OK
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

kirby-3/10 (good lad, not good poster)
    leo-5/10
    editor-4/10
    trixie-5/10
    nanaki-5/10
    lord-5/10
    nidogod-7/10
    qoorl-7.5/10
    rcta-8/10
    dogar-9/10
    god-10/10
    pichubro-pichubro/10
    shadow-lol/10

woah! Wez got skoRz now!

But I find it funny. I said opinion of others, which are opinions, so how could anyone be wrong?

;]

Some opinions are just invalid.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Well I like to psychoanalyze people personally and I have a VERY good read on others even in sparse encounters. Little things and words can speak miles. Let's look into Leo's head for a moment shall we concerning some posters.

*note, none of this is in a spiteful way, just how I read into others an better classify personalities and mannerisms, nothing more*

Quote Originally Posted by leo33wii View Post

Pichubro:
    She seems cool. But still haven't interacted with her much so I can't really say. But I'm sure it'd be fun to hang out with her for some beer.
    Secretly doesn't care for her but tries to keep in on the low down...good move, for Pichubro, is, THE ONE!

Dogar The Brave:
    Sounds like an asshole more than a dick. I mean a guy with a labbito like that, would make sense. Not really someone I would hang out with though, I usually don't... not sure why.
    This is simple, you're intimidated by people like me so you don't hang with them or try to talk to them for fear of rejection and abuse, be it emotional or perhaps physical. Deep down though you wish your were like me. 9/10 people like me will make fun of you and laugh at you, but I'm the 1/10th! I actually purposely seek people like you out and get them drunk and make them live it up. Summer semester in JApan in a nut shell. I go the people that are kinda on the outside of social stuff into the clubs and parties and believe me, they never regretted a day I was in. *sigh* If I was a rich boy I would of been THE guy in the Fraternities. :/ In conclusion, I'm like Ryan Renolds, and face it, people are intimidated and drown to him most of the time. Kinda like God is, right God?

For the record, I am quite the horny dick. haha

Trixie:
    She's a chick. Here avi is cool. And sounds like a nice person, but I think if you got her pissed of at something that really means something to her...
    I'd run. I mean she could seems like the type who bottles things up. Shake her up and... BOOM!
    She's cool though and I wouldn't want to make her mad anyway.
    You want to fuck her.

God:
    Hmm... arrogance? Normally I would be annoyed by people like god, but he's different. He's rational and has good self esteem. I think after a night of drinking and then being pulled over, he'll help me hijack the cop car as well.
    It'd be a fun story, no?
    Want's to fuck him.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post

Dogar... I like him actually. Everyplace needs the "cool" jerk. And he's good at it. He's a POOR substitute for my pal PMS though.
    No truer words have ever been spoken....SPACE BUTLERRRRRR!!!!!!...I mean POKEMASTERSEAN!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post

There's more.. get em when I can. Gotta get the kid ready for school
    This made me go "hehe."

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Quote Originally Posted by Eve View Post
    labbito? hahahaha
    lol Eve <3

Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    Leo : I think you're a pretty nice guy. I bet if I ever knew you in real life,you'd be a great friend who'd stick up for me
    Someone's gotta a crush.

God: Seems cool... I haven't really "spoken" to him as much as I would like to though.
    you think hes gonna rape you dont you.

Dogar: Funny, but also can get serious talking about things. Seems like a nice guy.
    awwwww

Pichubro... she's allright. We don't really run in the same krewe, but I gots nothin against her and she seems pretty damne decent.

Shadow: He can be tolerable... mostly he's a homophobic Islamic terrorist though.

Trixie... Don't know her... she seems decentish... fairly inoffensive.

Keke le Cat: I like women.. to bad her husband's a dick... and her husband.

Mario... his time has passed. He's like a bulldog when he disagrees with someone, but God is probably the only person as passionate about PD as he was during his time.

Nocturne: He's a pompous ass, though not nearly as much as he used to be. He should attempt to post more often... but learn who not to piss off.

Nanaki... he's well.... Nanaki's ah'ight I guess. An RPer who doesn't Rp... that loses him points.

who else.... there's others.

Hicky... I like Hicky, even if he's a pathological liar. In some respects I see him as a Britishified Nocturne.

Eve... Eve's okay.. if she was about 7 years older and in Mississippi she'd be better.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

You REALLY need to get laid, I would so get you fucked if you lived near me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    lol Eve <3
    <3

hahahah 7 years older? what happened to jail bait

Only one more year to be that hun. haha

better make the most of it

im not jail bait in england though.. legal here

Consent yes, BUT it's still illegal for a 60 year old to do you till ur 18.

I'd just rather not take chances. besides... with age comes experience.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Duh, do older biddies.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast