Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinions of Others!

Eleanor XD

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

I'll post in a bit when I don't feel like somebody just broke my nose.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

whaaaaaaaaat?

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

I was doing an exam and I was leaning on my arm and my arm slipped on the paper and my head hit my pen. Luckily it wasn't the nib of it.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    lord-5/10
    Classy edit.

I don't particularly enjoy rating people; I find it somewhat pretentious and ego insulating. So instead I'm gonna talk about whoever comes into my head first.

Kirby. Seems like a good guy. Bit of an eager beaver. Posting-wise, he's not that great but he tries and that's pretty cool. His real let down is the way he's willing to conform to anyone's standards (e.g. someone says something negative about Lord, he finds out I'm Lord and he stops treating me like a human being).

Eve. Needs to post more. She can be funny and while her posts aren't filled with substance, they're still worth a read.

Tim. An alright guy. Has an awesome sense of humour but moreso lives on the past then the present. With the ego and posts he flaunts around with, he needs to do better than refer to events that happened more than two years ago to justify his attitude.

Shadow. Misplaced sense of self-importance/righteousness and seems like a grammatically correct Kirby.

Pikatwo. Pops in every so often, and all of his posts make me laugh.

Fullmetal/Giant Squid. PD was such an awesome place with them and even though they despised me and constantly played games with my head, I miss 'em.

Hicky. A cool guy. Needs to stop taking things so seriously and just laugh along. Also needs to post more.

Dogar The Brave. Can be funny; don't know if he likes me or not, I've gotten some mixed vibes from him. Sonetimes he comes off as sound, other times the opposite.

Qoorl. Awesome. Has a clear head.

Nocturne. Took a lot of unnecessary abuse back in the day in regards to his attitude when really a heart-filled one on obe would've worked instead. Needs to post more.

Kelsh. Enjoys long walks on the beach so she's a cool cat.

i think i ended my big ego gimmick a while ago really. i think people just assume i have a big ego now due to my natural charisma and my nonchalant aura of authority.

Quote Originally Posted by Fey View Post
    Classy edit.
    6/10 was too reflective of what i think you could be if you posted more. tbh i dont think its impossible for you to hit 7/10 soon if you got more active.

eve-4/10
    if eve posted more:
    9/10

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

you still enjoy rating people and assigning them to groups and classifications, like some insectologist who owns his own planet of mediocrity

6/10 was too reflective of what i think you could be if you posted more. tbh i dont think its impossible for you to hit 7/10 soon if you got more active.
    can you stop the rain from falling down

havent tried

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Also posting in front of Dogar is like posting in front of The King - he adopts a regality and elitism in his throne hours, but otherwize he just says HAHAHAHAHAHAHH to dick jokes, like the king drunk at at a dinner party with the Dutch

hicky: i just dont feel like typing words about people

I'd post about Pink-Kitty and The Editor but they can't see misc so...

This suppose to be rating game, but I new it would eventually come to that.
    It's what you think of them and I guess rating others could be a part of that...
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar

Wow, I get dragged into this kinda shit even when I'm behaving myself and staying out of it.

So let's see, I'm now a homophobic muslim terrorist with a false sence of self importance that's as relative as kibx, only I'm actually understood (for the most part) when I post.

I might as well post my thoughts on people, but I have to go find my over inflated sense of egotistic self-righteousness first.
    "I can't explain just how it feels,
    the thoughts of my premature burial.
    Inside this oblong box I lie,
    with the hope I'll be buried alive."

http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/ind
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/tra

I don't remember calling you a Muslim terrorist.

Qoorl did.

And provided things stay fairly active and I can stay on fairly good terms with the people, I'm considering a full comeback.

If you're gonna make a full comeback, you'd better learn not to treat every post I make as a personal attack on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I might as well post my thoughts on people
    Don't include me. I don't feel like dealing with your bias sides of stories and your unconditional hatred for things that happened over two years ago.

lord why would you be so bothered by an assessment by shadow

lord why would you be so bothered by an assessment by shadow
    I'm not. I just wanted to say something cliche.

Quote Originally Posted by Fey View Post
    If you're gonna make a full comeback, you'd better learn not to treat every post I make as a personal attack on you.
    You're not the only one that's changed ya know.

And also, I do occasionally get over grudges. Besides, I ain't seen enough of your new posting style to really have an opinion.

Shadow:
    Conservative minded. Likes people to think he's a good guy, he is. But he wants to be assured by others that he is. Would be a guy I liked to hang out with. Is quick to conclude things and maybe over bearing. Gotta go drinking sometime.

Fey:
    I know him as Fey and goes by it I suppose. Fey also reminds me of Shadow, except that Fey is more relaxed. I have to see more of his current posts.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast