Thread: Apparently we just lobbed some cruise missiles at Yemen.

Default Apparently we just lobbed some cruise missiles at Yemen.

Are we just attacking countries at whim now?
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

i dont even know what the point of these drone attacks is supposed to be. i think the military just went crazy , and obama is too weak to stop them for fear he'll be labeled SOFT ON TERROR, or, good lord, DITHERING.

Obama said they'd attack where ever they think terrorists might hide, and mentioned Yemen specifically. To think his hands are clean of this bloodshed is naive.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

yep that obama is p. cool
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

BUSHRAA!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.