Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mewtwo you LIEING son of a BITCH!

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Default Mewtwo you LIEING son of a BITCH!

That fucking asshole is making almost $1,100.00 a month off this fucking peace of shit site! When me and Tim invested money we were told he makes pennies a month! He's making 34 bucks a day doing NOTHING!

http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.pokedream.com

Look for yourselves, his income is $25,000.00 a year from this SHITTY site!

I knew he was lying. Oh and by the way, he's making money BECAUSE of us. Fucker.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Oh mewtwo how he gona esplain himself

THIS IS HOW HE WILL EXPLAIN HIMSELF!!!!!

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Well, he WAS saving it all to put into a scholarship for you guys when you all came of age and had been with a woman... but after that tirade...
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.” Lord's Avatar

Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.” Lord's Avatar

if this is true (and i doubt that) i want to know why we have to deal with such a low quality server
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

thats just the main site though

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

/forum is a sub-directory of pokedream.com, albeit one which isn't registered under the same advertising code. In this case, the revenues include the Forums.

yes but one would have to imagine the forums don't add much revenue as they are considerably less viewed than the main site. i suppose one way to find out is to look for an older version of pokedream's report from that site on archive.org or something, from when we still had proboards.

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

I prefer Serebii over PokeDream.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

There is absolutely nothing original about the main site. Psypokes has a convenient handy dictionary, Serebii gets all the information first, and Smogon is a competitive hive mind. PKMN.NET is british and has PokéMole and the Name Rater. PokeDream? Nothing. I offered to write content once, but Mewtwo is hard to come by and my analysises aren't better than Smogon's other than that they are witty and non-expecting Game Freak to give a shit about the battling community. I suggest we make Mewtwo make a user-generated content system that techies like DSX (and me) can moderate.

yeah that was always my idea for pd.

mewtwo said hes got big plans in march!!!!!

probably something stupid. whenever mewtwo has big plans its something stupid like a news thing that PANDAROCKER^KITT can post in

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    thats just the main site though
    We still are on the server of the main site so our forum revenue is still added in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    That fucking asshole is making almost $1,100.00 a month off this fucking peace of shit site!
    interesting conclusion.

Does Dragonite scare you? Dragonfright's Avatar

Lol, the person that taught Dogar math must've been Kirby's math genius if Kirby is the spelling wizard.

I am good in math and science and ok in historical stuff. But I suck plainly just fail in writing I wish there was a way to show you guys that than in just the pokemon categories.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    That fucking asshole is making almost $1,100.00 a month off this fucking peace of shit site! When me and Tim invested money we were told he makes pennies a month! He's making 34 bucks a day doing NOTHING!

http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.pokedream.com

I knew he was lying. Oh and by the way, he's making money BECAUSE of us. Fucker.
    Watch your fucking language.

The money I make off these forums is basically under $1 a day. That's the truth. I never lied to you guys about that. So, no, I'm not making all that money because of you guys participating in these forums. My money comes from _years_ of hard work, sacrifice, visitors, and contributors. Given your disgusting attitude, I don't think you could ever understand that.

I realize I haven't put much time into the site for quite a while, but that's because I've been extremely busy with other things. And I'm really sorry for that. I will definitely have more time after I graduate (which is soon).

But you, asshole, have no right to say shit about it. You don't know how much I've been through, nor how much work went into this site. So shut your hole.

Hey Mewtwo, I found this page because I was bored. It's vBulletin "Hacks."

Some cost money and those that do, are usually expensive. But there are cool things in that link that are free.

http://www.vbulletin-faq.com/vbulletin-hacks.htm
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo View Post
    Watch your fucking language.

The money I make off these forums is basically under $1 a day. That's the truth. I never lied to you guys about that. So, no, I'm not making all that money because of you guys participating in these forums. My money comes from _years_ of hard work, sacrifice, visitors, and contributors. Given your disgusting attitude, I don't think you could ever understand that.

I realize I haven't put much time into the site for quite a while, but that's because I've been extremely busy with other things. And I'm really sorry for that. I will definitely have more time after I graduate (which is soon).

But you, asshole, have no right to say shit about it. You don't know how much I've been through, nor how much work went into this site. So shut your hole.
    quote of the year

aaaaaahahhaahhahaha

dogar has been CRUSHED by mewtwo.

who knew that Mewtwo had the skill

Awesome. This is the most Mewtwo has ever reacted (what I've seen anyway).
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

10/10 Mewtwo post.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    I’ll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that you’ve been taught to be

I recommend it for post of the year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast