Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Bad Moon Inn

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Goddamnit! I just typed up a whole long profile and history and it just entirely dissapeared! What the hell?

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

I didn't know we had chat gremlins on PD O_o

Meanwhile...

"WHERE'S THAT ARTILLERY!?!?"

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Well, I'm not gonna type up the whole history with flashbacks and such again, so I'll just summarize it.

Why do you guys like jolly scotsmen so much? Or for that matter rhyming parchment-men?

Room Number: 26

Name: Darirt "Dart" Paine

Nationality: Country C, or the Frote. Main race: Wood elf. Main exports: Lumber and animal hides.

Race: Wood elf

Mutation: Salamander shifter, originally elementalist

Description: (Taken straight from pirates) Rather clumsy looking, Dart has the look of a worn out soldier or a traveller coming back from a long journey, mostly because he IS one. His arms are long, as well as his legs, and his ears have the classic elf tip at the edge. His eyes are large, but are usually squinting. When they open, they can be very captivating, and show that he does, in fact, have a knowing side. His mouth is of average size as well as his nose. He does have a little bit of a tan, which is unusual for an elf. His chest is not to impressive, and muscles are not too big. His feet are of a large size, and keep him balanced well.

Background: Dart was bron the runt of the back to his elvin tribe, the Alivianne. His mother died at childbirth and his father went mad after she died. He ran into the forest and was killed by a manticore. Dart lived with his abusive uncle, Kwarem, and his infertile aunt, Ganna.

Dart excelled at archery, and one day while practising he found he could set his arrows on fire. Eager to leave the Alivianne and Kwarem, he was examined by the sole mage of the frotte, Janis. Janis noticed Dart had a very small spark but sent him to learn at the Onyx tower.

Dart, unfortunately, could only use fire elementalism. As small compensation he was very skilled with fire, but otherwise failed as a mage. Consequentially he was kicked out at the age of 16. Not wnating to return to his uncle, Dart became a traveller and mercenary. He soon became infamous for his skills with the bow.

How you were made:

When he was 20 he was hired by the Gladeian government to assist in killing a pack of bandits that had been pillaging around city 2, Ginat. While waiting in a night ambush Dart was bitten by a were-salamnder. He soon grew accustomed to changing every full moon.

While travelling in Andoria Dart heard of the Bad Moon inn, home of all assortment of shifters and vampires. He arrived there today, tired.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456